Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Valero arrested on murder charge! | Commits suicide in jail.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Maxy
Here

Looks like his career could be over if this is true.
D-MARV
WoW!

Fuck him.
Romulus9
Should have done it in Brazil. Would have been ruled a suicide.

If he did it, I hope they fry him.

(It looks like that fight with Tim Bradley may have to wait.)
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Apr 18 2010, 11:47 AM) *
Should have done it in Brazil. Would have been ruled a suicide.

If he did it, I hope they fry him.

(It looks like that fight with Tim Bradley may have to wait.)

LMAO. I know I shouldn't be laughing at this but I can't help it.

Valero is apparently one seriously messed up individual.
d843
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 18 2010, 11:34 AM) *
Here

Looks like his career could be over if this is true.
What a fuckn dumb fuck,if this is true!
Maxy
Well that's his career finished then. What a waste. This news is everywhere now and some sites are even saying Valero admitted killing her. What a total cunt he is.

Here is a picture of the couple. She was quite pretty.

He's apparently been losing the plot for a while though but you never really expect to hear this type of news.
D-MARV
Just read that same report Maxy... This punk-ass scumbag confessed to the murder.
Box in Hand
If I said once I'd said it a thousand times "If she makes you mad enough to hit her, Get up and leave"! Once women learned they couldn't beat us physically, they learned how to beat us mentally. No women is worth jail time unless it's your mother or your daughter.
Maxy
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Apr 18 2010, 01:36 PM) *
If I said once I'd said it a thousand times "If she makes you mad enough to hit her, Get up and leave"! Once women learned they couldn't beat us physically, they learned how to beat us mentally. No women is worth jail time unless it's your mother or your daughter.

WTF?

Come on mate, show a bit of respect. The bloke is obviously some kinda maniac. It's not as if he hasn't got history either. You don't stab your wife to death unless you are a lunatic.

They've got two kids as well. It's tragic for them. Fuck Valero.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 18 2010, 02:14 PM) *
WTF?

Come on mate, show a bit of respect. The bloke is obviously some kinda maniac. It's not as if he hasn't got history either. You don't stab your wife to death unless you are a lunatic.

They've got two kids as well. It's tragic for them. Fuck Valero.

You miss what I'm saying so let me clear it up. I feel for the loss of this young lady. I'm speaking from a man's point of view. He had a history of anger and in knowing that "Why the fuck would you stay around the source of your anger"? If she makes you that mad, LEAVE! Physical abuse ain't the answer.
Snoop
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 18 2010, 05:13 PM) *
Well that's his career finished then. What a waste. This news is everywhere now and some sites are even saying Valero admitted killing her. What a total cunt he is.

Here is a picture of the couple. She was quite pretty.

He's apparently been losing the plot for a while though but you never really expect to hear this type of news.

Just look at his eyes in that pic. Says psycho to me.
Maxy
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Apr 18 2010, 02:20 PM) *
You miss what I'm saying so let me clear it up. I feel for the loss of this young lady. I'm speaking from a man's point of view. He had a history of anger and in knowing that "Why the fuck would you stay around the source of your anger"? If she makes you that mad, LEAVE! Physical abuse ain't the answer.

OK, yeah I get you but as far as I'm concerned I think he'd have done the same thing to somebody else down the line. He's a maniac, pure and simple. Plus, she is just an innocent victim who happened to be there when his psychotic tendencies went into overdrive.

RIP Mrs Valero. Hopefully their two children aren't too fucked up by this tragedy.
The CEO
Sad story...but not shocked...it was a volatile relationship, and one could tell Valero had some screws missing and didn't give a fuck.

On a related note...this serves as a loud reminder of how poor Dougie Fischer's judgement is...he backed both Margarito and this piece of shit to the fullest.
Spyder
The deceased should've known that he had mental instability. I'm not excusing him at all, but it's like any dangerous activity...you weigh the risk/reward and realize that there is a chance that you won't make it out alive.

I bet that hooker that Ike locked in a closet is feeling pretty lucky that Ike's snap didn't mean the end of her life.
Imperius3
Valero was involved in a serious motorcycle accident about 9 years ago. He fractured his skull and had surgery to remove a blood clot. I believe he was never the same mentally after that.
AussieLad
At least he is going to retire undefeated and with a perfect record...

Seriously though, anyone that beats their wife is a serious cunt, and he took it to the next level. Good riddance scum bag
Fitz
Ordinary fighter, ordinary human. He was going to fizzle anyways if his career continued.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 18 2010, 11:51 PM) *
Ordinary fighter, ordinary human. He was going to fizzle anyways if his career continued.

Well at 27-0 with 27 KO's who knows if he would have fizzled he may have continued sizzling. All I know for sure is no one is gonna try & get jiggy with him in prison look at those eyes. He has the eye of the tiger.

On a side note it is sad that the mother of his children is dead.
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 19 2010, 09:56 AM) *
Well at 27-0 with 27 KO's who knows if he would have fizzled he may have continued sizzling. All I know for sure is no one is gonna try & get jiggy with him in prison look at those eyes. He has the eye of the tiger.

Padded record. Pavlik was once undefeated with a great record as well, and we seen how that went. I was saying this while he was still undefeated wink.gif

Valero's recorded was padded, he wasn't great. Solid yes, but wasn't going to be great.
Hoodlum
If you can't recognize the magnitude of insanity in this mans eyes you need glasses. He looks fcking nutz! He looks like a caveman just teleported in to 2010.
Col Reb
This really saddens me on several levels. I feel very sorry for his wife and her family. Also, it really sucks that he wasted such enormous potential. He was one of my five favorite fighters; I enjoyed watching him fight in Austin. It also sucks for the Venezuelan people; there best national athlete blew his chance to do them proud. There isn't much else to cheer about in Venezuela anyway.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 18 2010, 06:06 PM) *
Padded record. Pavlik was once undefeated with a great record as well, and we seen how that went. I was saying this while he was still undefeated wink.gif

Valero's recorded was padded, he wasn't great. Solid yes, but wasn't going to be great.

It's hard to say, I consider his style very very similr to the way Pacquiao fought in the mid 2000s and look at what Pacquiao was able to accomplish around that time. Valero imo, will forever remain one of boxing's great mysteries. He was a 2 weight champion, 27-0 27 KOs, youtube sensation and starting to grow in popularity, but now we'll never know how good he really is or what he could've accomplished
kidbazooka1
Horrible news Valero could have been big but ruined his career beefoer it even took off.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 18 2010, 07:56 PM) *

I knew you had a soft side somewhere. I too feel the same as you, very sad for this piece of shit to take his children's mothers life.
ViperSniper
This is pretty fucked up news! It was already known it was an abusive relationship, dealing with drug/alcohol problems & was in trouble with the law frequently & only very recently. Knowing Edwin always seemed like his screws were pretty loose you'd still not expect to read that he stabbed his wife to death today! He gave away everything he had going for him over night. His career & record will go down as one of the more bizarre, unanswered debatable ones in history.

Feel bad for the kids.
Imperius3
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 18 2010, 07:28 PM) *
We will never know. Might it be that he would have been just as abusive?

People with significant brain damage are more inclined to do crazy violent shit. Chris Benoit, Gatti, Ibeabuchi, and Bowe are all examples of this.
Fitz
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ Apr 19 2010, 06:06 PM) *
People with significant brain damage are more inclined to do crazy violent shit. Chris Benoit, Gatti, Ibeabuchi, and Bowe are all examples of this.

Good point.

Also, for old times sake.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I only saw a few of Valero's fights on Youtube but liked his guts, courage under fire and willingness to fight. It's sad when those kind of ring animales can't leave it behind them when they go home.

As a boxing fan a tragic loss, but nothing like what their children must be going through right now.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 19 2010, 03:54 AM) *
Good point.

Also, for old times sake.

I don't want to laugh at this........OK I laughed at this.
jkfitpro
Valero has committed suicide. What a fucking depressing story this is:

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=23534&more=1
The CEO
and that's that.

It's a shame that all this is gonna add to his "mystique"...because that bitch WAS gonna get owned in the ring sooner or later...
salvador
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 19 2010, 07:32 AM) *
and that's that.

It's a shame that all this is gonna add to his "mystique"...because that bitch WAS gonna get owned in the ring sooner or later...

There's no question that at some point he would probably have been stopped/outboxed, but that "bitch" was pretty damn exciting to watch - and I'm not just saying that because he was on my fantasy boxing team for the past week and a half.

Maxy
Well at least no one is going to have to pay to keep him locked up.

Tragic story, really depressing.
lloyd mayflower
Selfish cunt
The CEO
QUOTE (salvador @ Apr 19 2010, 08:47 AM) *
There's no question that at some point he would probably have been stopped/outboxed, but that "bitch" was pretty damn exciting to watch - and I'm not just saying that because he was on my fantasy boxing team for the past week and a half.

I call him a bitch strictly because of the way he beat his woman, eventually killed her, and then killed himself....he may have been manly and tough as nails when he was in a Boxing match, but all that I said in the front constitutes him bein' a "bitch" in my book...
D-MARV
Well there it is... I told my father yesterday that he was gonna "off" himself. This is not shocking at all! I would never wish death on a man but I can't say that I'm all that sad or depressed. I do feel bad for the kids though.
Lil-lightsout
Wow! He must have realized and it sunk in what he did. Truly crazy stuff.
BigG
What a waste of a talent. I thought Valero was the real deal and he looked better than ever in his last fight.
HaydelHammer
yet another weak minded individual that simply could not rationalize things within his mind.

what a coward.

Spyder
Peace.

That motherfucker didn't even have the balls to face justice...or the memory of the crime he commited. He was a weak ass peace of shit that would've gotten OWNED by a badder motherfucker in the ring.

A mental midget.
ROLL DEEP
What a sad and tragic story.

Man, I feel sad that a human can act like that - kill his wife and mother of his children then kill himself?!

The dude had issues, obviously. Ain't NO sane man doing that unless they've got some screws lose.
Maxy
Yeah, he definitely had issues.

It's a depressing story because an innocent woman has been murdered and their two children are now orphans.

He took the cowards way out in the end though didn't he? Evil cunt.
Col Reb
This is such a depressing day. I was very high on Valero; I thought he had the potential to be another Pac. While we'll never know, I feel so bad for that family. May they find comfort, and may the dead rest in peace.
BGv2.0
I never really kept up with this guy....but I always thought he looked crazy as fuck in the eyes every time I saw him on the front page.
Big Slim Sweet
My best guess is he was high as a kite when he killed her, then did what he did to himself after coming down and having reality settle in.

Obviously he was destined to meet an early end. The tragedy is he had to take another life with him before he did.

R.I.P. to both of them. Even him, despite his horrible actions.
Hoodlum
Truly tragic! You know some blood-sucking hollywood exec is salivating reading these headlines on Valero!!!
kidbazooka1
Damn Valero could have done big things in this sport. He knew he was done so he just took the easy way out ver very sad.

In the end the ones that will suffer more will be the kids.
Method
QUOTE (Hoodlum @ Apr 19 2010, 12:48 PM) *
Truly tragic! You know some blood-sucking hollywood exec is salivating reading these headlines on Valero!!!

The same way they salivated over Tony Ayala, Jr?

Hollywood could give FUCK ALL about Valero.
Imperius3
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 19 2010, 09:12 AM) *
Peace.

That motherfucker didn't even have the balls to face justice...or the memory of the crime he commited. He was a weak ass peace of shit that would've gotten OWNED by a badder motherfucker in the ring.

A mental midget.

Well, the death penalty is what he deserved, so the outcome is pretty much the same. He saved time and money by offing himself too.

I believe Valero clearly had mental problems, which coupled with his addictions as well as brain damage from both boxing and his motorcycle accident clearly affected him. No one in their right mind would do this.
d843
QUOTE (Hoodlum @ Apr 18 2010, 08:15 PM) *
If you can't recognize the magnitude of insanity in this mans eyes you need glasses. He looks fcking nutz! He looks like a caveman just teleported in to 2010.
DAMB,that's fuck up!but tru!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.