Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: As of late April, who is your pick to win the Super 6?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
My original pick was Kessler, but I don't see that happening now. I'm going to take Ward over Abraham in the final.
d843
QUOTE (Col Reb @ Apr 23 2010, 02:22 PM) *
My original pick was Kessler, but I don't see that happening now. I'm going to take Ward over Abraham in the final.
Im still going with the king to win it all
Snoop
QUOTE (d843 @ Apr 23 2010, 07:45 PM) *
Im still going with the king to win it all

Direll laid out the blueprint to beat Abraham. Someone like Ward will only perfect it.
Box in Hand
At the beggining I picked Kessler because I knew little of Ward and thought his chin was suspect. He made me a believer and he is now my favorite to win. I hope Froch gets knocked out of the ring, he's my least favorite.
mrwigi
i had abraham winning in the beginning.... but u can give me Mr. Ward please.....
JLUVBABY
i had to go with andre ward.... some wont or dont agree but i see him as a poor mans roy jones.. said it before and still believe it... not as good but fundementals are better....
JLUVBABY
i had to go with andre ward.... some wont or dont agree but i see him as a poor mans roy jones.. said it before and still believe it... not as good but fundementals are better....
d843
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 23 2010, 03:41 PM) *
Direll laid out the blueprint to beat Abraham. Someone like Ward will only perfect it.
If u say so.we'll see
PR316
I'm going with Dirrell. He's the best athlete in the tournament and though there some understandable questions about his toughness, I think he has the skills and athleticism to pull this off.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (PR316 @ Apr 23 2010, 04:53 PM) *
I'm going with Dirrell. He's the best athlete in the tournament and though there some understandable questions about his toughness, I think he has the skills and athleticism to pull this off.

Ward is mentally tougher than Dirrell and that's the small advantage there.
STEVENSKI
I'm going with Froch. Not because he is the best but I hate both Dirrell & Ward.

Froch by overhand right that knocks Ward into tomorrow in the final.
Spyder
I got Dirrell in this thing...Ward is a good choice as well, and I can't hate on that pick anymore...but I think the adversity that Dirrell suffered will benefit him when they meet.
Snoop
It's hard for me to imagine how a fight between Dirrell and Ward will play out since they seem like such good friends.
Romulus9
Picked Ward before the tournament started.

The confidence level has only grown since.
JonnyBlaze
I've been saying this since the beginning,Andre Ward is gonna take it.
Jack 1000
I voted for Ward. Although this is still close and hard to call!

Jack
Col Reb
This tourney just got alot more interesting!
The Original MrFactor
I think i initially had Abraham. I cant wait for Abraham vs Froch. I was so impressed by Andre Ward though. I'm going with him...
SmartyBeardo
If I must choose before the Ward v Green fight, I have to go with Dirrell. That will change if Ward wins impressively.
Keith
My pick is Allan Green.

Allan Green is going to beat Ward up and open up some eyes.

Col Reb
That would be very interesting, making that third round of Super 6 wide open. I certainly think he has a puncher's chance, though I think Ward is the favorite against anyone in the tourney from here forward.
HaydelHammer
I had JT winning the whole damn tournament from the start.....so I suck at predictions basically.

I'll go with ward though....he has the whole poor mans roy jones thing going on only with boxing fundamentals. I like it.

Can't wait to see green in his first bout in the tournament actually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.