Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayorga, Mayorga, Mayorga, Mayorga
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
Man, I love Mayorga. He has a few classic lines, and LMAO at Mayorga lighting up and smoking a cigarette.

Box in Hand
Mayorga is ....... I'm fucking without speech. Wow!
Snoop
"The public wants to see a fight, not some faggot hugging me."

LOL. Classic Mayorga.
Spyder
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Apr 23 2010, 09:39 PM) *
Mayorga is ....... I'm fucking without speech. Wow!

Let me finish that for you...

Mayorga is ....... DANGEROUS!!!

laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
hahahahahaha..This shit was too funny..Mayorga taps him and he gets the Bo Jangles..That happened so fast..haha..Mayorga is an idiot for smoking though..Yet,it was funny to see and when he KO's that dude,he'll have to know he lost to an old,boxing smoker..
Spyder
Sorry Blaze, but Din is taking this one.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 23 2010, 10:14 PM) *
Sorry Blaze, but Din is taking this one.

You know I gotta back the boxers man..It does suck though that boxers who have a name are goin to MMA after their boxing career and after they can't really compete anymore in boxing..
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 24 2010, 02:51 AM) *

laugh.gif

MID! Bringin' back to the BTalk days!
Mean Mister Mustard
When MMA fans hear that Mayorga was the welterweight champion of the world, they probably think he knows how to box. Problem is he fights like a caveman. The striking, which is the only advantage boxers have over mixed martial artists, is not here for Mayorga.
thehype
Fuck man...I miss Mayorga. WTF is up with DK man? I don't care how many times Mayorga loses, the fucker is entertaining as all hell. LOL. You can throw him in there with anyone...ANYONE...and the fight would sell. Shit man, Mayorga would have some fools on here thinking that he's about to beat the shit out of Floyd Mayweather. LOL. But for real though, I'd watch Mayorga in a lot of fights still...A LOT OF FIGHTS...like (in no particular order and for various reasons):

Mayorga vs. Margarito
Mayorga vs. Martinez
Mayorga vs. P. Will
Mayorga vs. Cotto
Mayorga vs. Cintron
Mayorga vs. Chavez Jr.
Mayorga vs. Foreman
Mayorga vs. Berto
Mayorga vs. Judah
Mayorga vs. Pavlik

Shit man...pretty much anyone from 147 to 160...including Mayweather and Pacquiao...fuck it....why not? He deserves the payday just on the strength of stickin' his chin out against Forrest and then being CRAZY enough to do it again and let Tito tee off with a couple of left hooks. LOL.

He's crude and he's a caveman, but shit, he's entertaining as all hell and I'd watch him in any fight.

For the record, I think Din is gonna choke him out or rip his arm off...and I hate that, because Mayorga has a ton of entertaining fights still left in boxing.
Mayorga vs.
kidbazooka1
If Thomas takes him dow n he'll sub Mayorga no doubt but if Mayo lands first Thomas is going to sleep.
ViperSniper
Ricardo Mayorga is classic!
Lil-lightsout
My cuz who is a MMA fanatic told me about this press conference couple days ago, man Mayorga is crazy. Mayorga hits very hard, and with those little gloves, I can not see anyone taking his punch in MMA. BUT, will he be able to land one? You would think Din would know to just take him down right away. Then Mayorga has no chance.
Method
OMG Mayorga is going to get his motherfucking ASS handed to him. I love boxing above all other combat arts, but the MMA guys are just too well rounded, and all the boxing in the world cant help you when you're on your back eating fucking forearms.

Floyd Mayweather would last 10 seconds in the octagon before he was rendered helpless.

I love boxing, but this is just plain spade calling here.
BigG
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 24 2010, 02:47 AM) *
"The public wants to see a fight, not some faggot hugging me."

LOL. Classic Mayorga.

hahahaha...Mayorga was crazy with all that shit talking and back hand.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 23 2010, 09:51 PM) *

laugh.gif

LOL!!! Mayorga is Dangerous, quote:" Everyone knows that in boxing, the temple is the middle of the forehead!"

Mayo in MMA should be fun, for as long as he lasts!

Jack
alaganza
Myorga is a nut. The guy is entertaining before, during, and after the fight.
Douchebag
Mayorga is swimming in Din's head right now. I hope he doesn't make the mistake of making it a stand up fight, because it could be bad for him.
Spyder
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 25 2010, 12:23 PM) *
LOL!!! Mayorga is Dangerous, quote:" Everyone knows that in boxing, the temple is the middle of the forehead!"

Mayo in MMA should be fun, for as long as he lasts!

Jack

M.I.D. 4 LIFE!!!
pesticid
Mayorga is the best trash talker in combat sports and the smoke blowing in Din's face was out of some gangster movie. I love him for his wild ways but I think Din Thomas grounds and pounds him silly.
Col Reb
I want to see Mayorga vs Miranda after this MMA foolishness ends badly for him. That fight would have some awesome trash talk, and the bombs would be flying nonstop.
kidbazooka1
You can't get anymore street than Mayorga. Thats one crazy SOB.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.