Full Version: Carl Froch is a PUSSY!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method
EOM
D-MARV
LMAO.

You must really hate Froch.
Method
I do. Big fucking overhyped garbage motherfucker who should never be able to utter the word "Calzaghe" again.
D-MARV
LMAO.

WAR Andre Ward!
Maxy
Come on Method, Carl Froch at least had the balls to go and fight the best as soon as he was able. Calzaghe boxed a shed load of bums for the majority of his reign. He's the pussy.

Yeah so Froch always called out Joe...nothing wrong with that. You wanna talk pussies, look no further than Amir Khan. That motherfucker has already began his slagging off of Froch following last nights fight.....and he wonders why a lot of Brits hate the fuckin' arse wipe.

Carl Froch is NO Pussy. He may be limited, yes, but he comes to fight. You know it.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 25 2010, 02:04 PM) *
Carl Froch is NO Pussy. He may be limited, yes, but he comes to fight. You know it.

Sums it up perfectly.

Now Calzaghe is the epitome of a bitch pulling out of fights, fighting a whole bunch of nobodies and then acting like he is God's gift to boxing fuck that faggot.
Method
Absolutely Maxy. This thread was just my subliminal attempt to "spoil" the fight fir JD.

Spyder
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 25 2010, 03:01 PM) *
Absolutely Maxy. This thread was just my subliminal attempt to "spoil" the fight fir JD.

laugh.gif

Making that man turn off his phone to avoid the spoiler...lol...it's wrong Meth, it's ALL wrong.

BTW, I'm gonna start doing the same thing for tape delays...my boys CAN'T HELP but send out mass results texts.
The CEO
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 26 2010, 12:31 AM) *

LMFAO
JD
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 25 2010, 03:01 PM) *

I was at a BBQ all day...I had to turn the fucking mobile off because of this guy.

You LOVE being a spoiler, homie.
JD
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 25 2010, 05:32 PM) *
laugh.gif

Making that man turn off his phone to avoid the spoiler...lol...it's wrong Meth, it's ALL wrong.

BTW, I'm gonna start doing the same thing for tape delays...my boys CAN'T HELP but send out mass results texts.

LOL...right?

I even talked to the dude on Friday night during the draft and said "PLEASE do me a favor...no spoiler texts this time"

He seemed agreeable at the time, but sure as hell when I turned it back on after the score cards were read, a slew of texts came in...the first one from Method.
SmartyBeardo
Froch aint no pussy.

The question is; does he eat dat poontang?
mbills
I kinda like him.. that being said, he does talk.. A LOT. I dont have much of an issue with it because as previously said, he comes to fight and is entertaining. I'm not sure he beat Dirrell and he got out gutted by Kessler, but he did score that comeback kayo against Taylor (which I saw in person) and he's interesting to watch because of his "style". I do think Calzaghe would've been too much for him though. He wouldnt have hurt him or anything like that, but his volume punching (or slapping if you don't like him lol) and movement would be a problem. He would've buzzed Joe a few times though lol.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 26 2010, 02:37 AM) *
Froch aint no pussy.

The question is; does he eat dat poontang?

He fuckin well better!

NO MUFF TOO TUFF!!!!
Col Reb
I've grown to respect Froch over time. I hope he makes the semis in the Super 6; he makes his fights entertaining and doesn't give excuses.
TRU
Froch is about entertaining as they come in boxing today...

He's much better for the sport than a guy like Snaggletooth Hopkins.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.