Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Froch vs Abraham
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
What do you think of this fight?

I'm leaning towards Abraham maybe by KO in the mid rounds.
D-MARV
I've been calling Abraham KO5 since the beginning of the tournamen and I'm sticking with it!
Method
Froch sucks. He'll still be calling Calzaghe's name and he should've been focusing on Kessle. Serves his Gargamel ass right. The Cobra. What a joke. He's gonna go home and beat his bitch.

BigG
laugh.gif So you think he can beat Abraham
Method
I do think Froch can beat Abraham. I think he will.
Big Slim Sweet
Abraham by brutal bludgeoning.
JD
I give Froch a good chance against Abraham.

He can fight at distance and irritate Abraham. Either way, it is going to be a damn good fight.
D-MARV
Froch-Abraham will be a war.
JD
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 25 2010, 09:26 AM) *
Froch-Abraham will be a war.

Agree, because I can also see Abraham hurting Froch badly in close.
D-MARV
Yep. I have a feeling that Abraham will be a bit more aggressive early as well. Froch can easily out work him.
PR316
Abraham takes too many breaks and seems to day dream at times in there.

That said, its an even match because Froch is so wide open defensively and Abraham can punch.

Its gonna be a war. Don't know who to lean to as of yet.
Maxy
Well I'm a fan of Froch. He comes to fight and always gives his best. Last night was disappointing but it's not the end of the world. I can see Carl winning this one as long as he remembers to keep his guard up. It's no good poncing about with your hands by your waist against a puncher like Abraham.

Provided he stays focused and doesn't get careless I can see Froch winning widely on points.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.