Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is the fantasy manager thread closed
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
AussieLad
Just tried to post in the fantasy manager thread, but it seems its closed. Whats going on?
AussieLad
cheers whoever fixed it
AussieLad
Well my signature certainly isnt doing anything for the aussie cause

LOL

I take solace in that it is not only punnishing me, but everyone else on the board regardless of who they picked
Byrd Man
I had a thread closed that I posted about me getting cable again and asking what boxing shows were on cable. not sure why, but I've learned if you question things, people get upset. So I just shrug it off and keep moving.
D-MARV
I tried to start a "Money Train" thread and that got closed because it was considered pointless.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ May 4 2010, 04:10 AM) *
I had a thread closed that I posted about me getting cable again and asking what boxing shows were on cable. not sure why, but I've learned if you question things, people get upset. So I just shrug it off and keep moving.

i wanted to comment on that byrdman... if you upgraded your cable for boxing you NEED hbo and showtime... espn2 and espn classic and versus is not gonna cut it homie... lol..
The CEO
Re-opened...I don't know why that shit keeps happening....I used to think it was a random glitch, but that's the 2nd time this particular thread's been closed....
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 4 2010, 06:20 AM) *
i wanted to comment on that byrdman... if you upgraded your cable for boxing you NEED hbo and showtime... espn2 and espn classic and versus is not gonna cut it homie... lol..

Yeah but I'm limited on money at the moment, and my net/cable bill is around a hundred bucks since Comcast are greedy bitches.

Plus my rent's around 425.00, and while that's not a whole lot compared to other areas, that's a lot for me anyway. lol
Warlord
I blame BigG for this shit. He's still butt-hurt from that ass-ripping he took in his own smack-talk thread. laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ May 4 2010, 01:01 PM) *
Yeah but I'm limited on money at the moment, and my net/cable bill is around a hundred bucks since Comcast are greedy bitches.

Plus my rent's around 425.00, and while that's not a whole lot compared to other areas, that's a lot for me anyway. lol

I was about to comment on that thread to then noticed it was closed..Really weird..I wonder why it got closed..There wasn't anything wrong with that thread in my opinion..

Either way,you need one of the 2 channels if you can't get both..I might have to go with Showtime right now ONLY because of the super 6 tourney..To miss out on that is missing out on history..Which network do I like more overall,HBO..
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ May 5 2010, 01:19 AM) *
I was about to comment on that thread to then noticed it was closed..Really weird..I wonder why it got closed..There wasn't anything wrong with that thread in my opinion..

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 8 2010, 01:26 AM) *
How come the Oscar and Mosley thread is closed?

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=25773

I thought that was a good topic, as they are both very even. Would have been interesting to see how that went.

lol. I think it's fairly obvious. It has nothing to do with the topics, and everything to do with me, I have a feeling.

But it's all good. It's gonna happen again, as well I'm sure, so I just keep it moving. Glad people enjoyed the thread.

And Jonny, I got HBO so I'll get my boxing fix. I actually saw FNF last night and the one fight was really entertaining, with the low blow and the spinal shot! lol
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 8 2010, 03:56 AM) *
lol, I didn't even notice you were the thread starter until just then.

taunt.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.