Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shane ain't Trippin!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV

Apparently, This is Sugar Shane's new Sugar Pie!!!!

I like, I like.
Spyder
Girl got BACK!
thehype
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 26 2010, 01:45 PM) *
Girl got BACK!

Girl got a $2 million condo...she BETTER got BACK!

laugh.gif
KookedKrack
Suger Shane is pilling up wins in and out of boxing. smile_anim.gif
King Eugene
She can get it.

I bet when she gets naked he'll have that confused look on his face like he did against Winky. Unless she pulls a Jin and gives him step by step instructions. laugh.gif

nah...good pull though.
Method
d843
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 26 2010, 12:45 PM) *
Girl got BACK!
Definitely!she got some j-lo curves
pesticid
I think she's hurting a little, but the butt is gold. Shane doesn't look comfortable holding her though. He looks rigid.
King Eugene
QUOTE (pesticid @ Apr 26 2010, 04:17 PM) *
I think she's hurting a little, but the butt is gold. Shane doesn't look comfortable holding her though. He looks rigid.

I was thinking the same exact thing. Like he is nervous to touch or or like he dont know how to pose for a photo with a woman.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 26 2010, 03:51 PM) *
I was thinking the same exact thing. Like he is nervous to touch or or like he dont know how to pose for a photo with a woman.

Agreed..Thought the same thing.
enigma1969
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 26 2010, 07:04 PM) *

Can't hate him for that.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 26 2010, 11:39 AM) *

Apparently, This is Sugar Shane's new Sugar Pie!!!!

I like, I like.

They both got fucked up noses. I can deal with hers though. Backshots all day girl, all day. Shane on the other hand looks like he on his first date.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Apr 26 2010, 09:47 PM) *
They both got fucked up noses. I can deal with hers though. Backshots all day girl, all day. Shane on the other hand looks like he on his first date.

laugh.gif

Looks like his sophmore prom and he just have the "you better stay a virgin talk" with her father before going out.
King Eugene
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 26 2010, 10:36 PM) *
Give the man a break. What's he supposed to be doin', playing Come In Rangoon with them cantaloupes?

Cantaloupes? laugh.gif

I'm sure he has no problem hugging Oscar.
laugh.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.