Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Major Losses for Arreola
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
LoneRyu
An exciting heavyweight in an era of boring safety first heavies I hope he rebounds but how???
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (LoneRyu @ Apr 27 2010, 05:28 AM) *
An exciting heavyweight in an era of boring safety first heavies I hope he rebounds but how???

He rebounds by going to the nearest BK and challenging James Toney to a Whopper eating competition. Unfortunately he underestimates the crafty veteran and loses that as well.
King Eugene
Seriously Arreola is about to get the rep of the guy that couldn't win the big one.
D-MARV
He has to lose weight... simple as that!
Spyder
No kidding. It's hard to feel bad for these heavyweights that just refuse to get in shape. Arreola, Toney, Tua...guys that could make a serious threat, but just fail to dedicate themselves.
thehype
Exciting heavyweight? Shut yo mouth! I know you're not talking about Nipple. If he's so exciting, he should fight James Toney...Toney will stand right in front of him all night.
JD
Paw...paw...lunge...paw...paw...lunge (all while jiggling all over the ring).

Sounds enthralling.
BGv2.0
Because of his style....even with two losses...and always out of shape....I'll bet we see him on HBO again....call him a fat Gatti if you will.

As long as he provides an entertaining fight...win or lose....people are going to want to see him.

There are a lot of matches I'd like to see that would be able to be made....and worthy of a HBO broadcast.

Arreola/Peter
Arreola/Rahman
Arreola/Toney
arreola/Holyfield

Any of these fights would get HUGE fan attention.
D-MARV
I can see Arreola and Toney turning out to be a good one.
thehype
QUOTE (JD @ Apr 27 2010, 09:17 AM) *
Paw...paw...lunge...paw...paw...lunge (all while jiggling all over the ring).

LMAO

laugh.gif
JD
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Apr 27 2010, 09:21 AM) *
Because of his style....even with two losses...and always out of shape....I'll bet we see him on HBO again....call him a fat Gatti if you will.

As long as he provides an entertaining fight...win or lose....people are going to want to see him.

There are a lot of matches I'd like to see that would be able to be made....and worthy of a HBO broadcast.

Arreola/Peter
Arreola/Rahman
Arreola/Toney
arreola/Holyfield

Any of these fights would get HUGE fan attention.

I think you are overrating the significance of the heavyweight division to fans at this point...and no, I will not call him a fat Gatti. Arturo was truly dramatic and exciting in there.

Arreola - Rahman would be an after thought. Arreola - Peter, Toney or Holyfield would get some people to watch...but "HUGE fan attention"? I am not so sure about that. Sure, put it on HBO...I am sure people will watch if it is part of a bigger card, but I am not sure it would garner enormous interest or attention.
thehype
call him a fat Gatti if you will.

That's an insult to the memory of Arturo Gatti.

Arreola/Peter
Arreola/Rahman
Arreola/Toney
arreola/Holyfield

I agree with that...but those are the fights that, in my opinion, he should have been fighting in the first place before EVER stepping into the ring Vitalia Klitschko because, honestly, I'm not even confident that he'd beat 3 out of the 4 of those guys.

The question, however, is will those type of fights be next for him or are they going to put him in with another Brian Minto type? I already know they're going to stay clear of a James Toney fight...Al Haymon doesn't want Nipple to have anything to do with Toney. Speaking of Toney, I should probably go drop that interview with him now. LOL.
HaydelHammer
He can rebound if he takes his dieting seriously. He obviously likes to eat and drink tequila as he said out his own fat mouth. If he does the math it's simple.

He's obviously has a decent skill set from jump, power, chin..etc. how about clean up your diet (extremely low carb/low fat) and tone that FAT SLOTH BODY up some. He'll probably feel 150% better in the ring, more energy, more stamina, more combinations....etc,etc.

he's preventing himself from taking over the heavies imo. Everybody has a "weakness" or "vice" that can hold you back at times......his is rich-comfortable foods and alcohol.

This is all my opinion....don't mean sh*t
Lil-lightsout
Arreola will still make money and decent fights, but him dieting and coming to the ring in better shape, very highly doubt it.
alaganza
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 27 2010, 06:30 AM) *
He has to lose weight... simple as that!

Cosign

QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 27 2010, 09:04 AM) *
No kidding. It's hard to feel bad for these heavyweights that just refuse to get in shape. Arreola, Toney, Tua...guys that could make a serious threat, but just fail to dedicate themselves.

You hit the nail on the head brother. At least the European guys look like fighters. Some of our guys look like they are half a Snickers bar away from donning the sumo tights.
pesticid
It seems like Chris pushes with his punches, they are still heavy considering the fact, but he never looked fluid to me when he throws punches. Can't compare him to Gatti.
Romulus9
Aside from possibly playing an adult Eric Cartman in a live action South Park movie, I'd say he'll continue trolling in his current position in the division until he decides to sack up, buy an appetite suppressant, and get down to about 230 where he actually belongs. Right now, he looks like a lard ass, not a prizefighter at the level he's supposed to be at right now.

If he's intent on remaining at 250+ and showing a complete lack of interest in training correctly, which includes diet and activity, his only option for becoming a belt-holder is to take over for John Ruiz in doing whatever he was doing (to whoever he was doing it to) over at the WBA to keep becoming the number one contender.

Being a champion-level fighter isn't a job. It's a lifestyle. It permeates everything you do. It's not a 9-to-5'er. Time to get serious and act like it, or forever be tossed into the What Might Have Been pile with Ibeabuchi, Tua, and the like. I'm not saying he's an elite level fighter, or that he can't be, but nothing will happen until he gets it together for real. What he does have is the ability to garner attention in, and for, the division, but that will be short-lived unless his priority becomes boxing instead of gluttony.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I think he has a lot of moves yet. I don't think losing to Vitali, a two time champion is something to be ashamed of. Also, it really is no shame to lose the former light heavyweight, former crusierweight, and a fighter who put Chad Dawson on his ass. Arreola fought hard, and he was in that fight Saturday night. It's not like he got blown out or anything. He stunned Adamek numerous times, but just didn't have enough to put him away. Arreola has a punch, and there's a lot of fighters he will beat. I see him beating Sam Peter, Tua, Toney, Rahman, and Holyfield right now. Arreola needs to lose the weight and come in shape. There is no doubt about that, but he works hard in the ring. Maybe he needs a Teddy Atlas type trainer.

Toney is a joke right now. Seriously, what has he done in the last three years to warrant a big fight at heavyweight. Somebody please answer that for me. Besides run his mouth and get fat, he has done nothing to be considered for discussion of a title fight. At least Arreola has beaten Minto, McCline, Walker, and Witherspoon in the last two years. This is a lot more impressive than what Toney has done in the last three years. Toney got a lucky decision against Oquendo, and lost to Sam Peter the last three years. Why does this guy deserve a big heavyweight fight?
pcraw
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 27 2010, 03:00 PM) *
I think he has a lot of moves yet. I don't think losing to Vitali, a two time champion is something to be ashamed of. Also, it really is no shame to lose the former light heavyweight, former crusierweight, and a fighter who put Chad Dawson on his ass. Arreola fought hard, and he was in that fight Saturday night. It's not like he got blown out or anything. He stunned Adamek numerous times, but just didn't have enough to put him away. Arreola has a punch, and there's a lot of fighters he will beat. I see him beating Sam Peter, Tua, Toney, Rahman, and Holyfield right now. Arreola needs to lose the weight and come in shape. There is no doubt about that, but he works hard in the ring. Maybe he needs a Teddy Atlas type trainer.

Toney is a joke right now. Seriously, what has he done in the last three years to warrant a big fight at heavyweight. Somebody please answer that for me. Besides run his mouth and get fat, he has done nothing to be considered for discussion of a title fight. At least Arreola has beaten Minto, McCline, Walker, and Witherspoon in the last two years. This is a lot more impressive than what Toney has done in the last three years. Toney got a lucky decision against Oquendo, and lost to Sam Peter the last three years. Why does this guy deserve a big heavyweight fight?

I personally don't think Arreola could beat Tua, Toney and hell possibly not Rahman; maybe Sam Peter and Holy, but not given. I don't think there is shame losing to Vitali, but but all accounts he should have beaten Adamek. I mean what has Adamek done at heavyweight where you wouldn't consider it a shame for the "Next great American" heavyweight to lose to him? He put Dawson on his ass at light heavyweight. What heavyweight has he put on their ass? Not saying he put Arreola down, but my goodness. It's not even so much about the losses as much as I just don't see any improvements in his game. None whatsoever. If he would have cut off the ring at any point in that fight he could have possibly stopped Ademak.
jlupi
It could help if Arreola was not fat.

He's just not giving himself the best chance to win
BGv2.0
Obviously I need to make clear my Gatti comparison/fan interest.

At no time was my comparison to Gatti in realtion to skills or ability.....I'm simply saying that he appeals to fans win or lose due to the fact that he does come to fight and win or lose he usually provides excitment where other HWs are simply happy to win/survive through boring UDs.

Also....when I say HUGE fan interest....I mean about as HUGE as one can get in relation to the HW division. None of those matchups I mentioned are PPV worthy...but I could see them headlining a BAD HBO card or being on a decent HBO PPV undercard.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Adamek beat Andrew Golota and former olympian Jason Estrada at heavyweight. This is more impressive than what Sam Peter, Hasim Rahman, and James Toney have all done combined in the last year. Adamek is really underrated imo, but he keeps on winning against solid fighters. So in that light, there really is no shame in losing to Adamek. I'll give you the point about his technique. He really hasn't shown any progression in his career and continues to come in shape. However, only two fighters have beaten him. Like I've said, one of those fighters is the heavyweight champ and the other is a former lt. heavy and cruiserweight champ.

What inclines you to believe that Tua, an old Rahman or a just as fat Toney beats him. Not to mention, Peter has just almost as shitty boxing technique as Arreola. I'll admit a 210 lb. Toney prolly outslicks Arreola. However, I don't count on that because Toney has weighed above 230 in 6 of his last 9 fights. I think Arreola would be the agressor and outwork Toney while he sits on the ropes like he did against Oquendo. Arreola is above the level of Matthew Greer.

Rahman is just old right now, and would not beat Arreola. He was down on one of the scorecards against Zuri Lawrence, and hasn't looked the same since 2006. Rahman is fat, old, and really doesn't have it anymore. He would wear Rock down and stop him late. It pains me to say that too because Rahman is one of the reasons I'm such a huge boxing fan now.

Peter-Arreola would be a brawl. Arreola has shown a good chin against hard punchers, so I think he can take what Peter has to offer. Honestly, I'd love to see this fight, and it's a real toss-up. However, Arreola wouldn't have to go looking for Peter like he did against Klitschko or Adamek. Movement and long fighters give Arreola problems. Peter won't do that, and Arreola will gut out a decision. Be a great fight though.

Tua-Arreola would be along the same lines as Peter-Arreola. However, David Tua is old, and if he didn't have a name he wouldn't be discussed. David Tua has come up short in almost every big fight he's had. I see this pattern continuing, as Arreola would be the agressor and Tua wouldn't throw enough. Tua doesn't move his head much either so he'd be in the way of those wide shots at times.
pesticid
I am bit disappointed in Toney and I am one of his biggest fan, actually was, not so much these days but still like him a lot. My problem with him isn't that he calls every big name out, it's admirable and unlike Rahman he's not in there just for the paycheck. My problem with him is that in his last 6 fights at heavyweight he's done nada. He lost twice to Peter, had a no contest with Rahman (that was unfortunate cause Toney just started to look good in there, but Rahman played it smart or scared, your choice), won a split decision against Batcherfield (I believe both of them got caught for steroids), then won another split decision against Oquendo, which arguably should've been a loss. Then he shows up in shape and knocks out some guy named Greer.

So in his last 6 fights, he hasn't even looked like a fringe contender, that's how poorly he performed.

I am disappointed in him for not fighting guys for lesser money, Tony Thompson called him out and credit to Thompson because he's a good fighter and he would fight anybody. Toney says oh I can't fight him for that kind of money, but he's willing to fight him in the streets. Then Jonathan Banks called him out, Toney still doesn't want to fight him cause of the money. He should take these fights and win them as he says he would win them, this would get the networks and the fans excited, because honestly James hasn't shown me much at heavyweight since Holyfield.

I hope he gets Arreola, but Arreola is with HBO now and they won't approve Toney for Arreola unless Toney takes some lesser money fights and win spectacularly.
pcraw
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 27 2010, 06:09 PM) *
Adamek beat Andrew Golota and former olympian Jason Estrada at heavyweight. This is more impressive than what Sam Peter, Hasim Rahman, and James Toney have all done combined in the last year. Adamek is really underrated imo, but he keeps on winning against solid fighters. So in that light, there really is no shame in losing to Adamek. I'll give you the point about his technique. He really hasn't shown any progression in his career and continues to come in shape. However, only two fighters have beaten him. Like I've said, one of those fighters is the heavyweight champ and the other is a former lt. heavy and cruiserweight champ.

What inclines you to believe that Tua, an old Rahman or a just as fat Toney beats him. Not to mention, Peter has just almost as shitty boxing technique as Arreola. I'll admit a 210 lb. Toney prolly outslicks Arreola. However, I don't count on that because Toney has weighed above 230 in 6 of his last 9 fights. I think Arreola would be the agressor and outwork Toney while he sits on the ropes like he did against Oquendo. Arreola is above the level of Matthew Greer.

Rahman is just old right now, and would not beat Arreola. He was down on one of the scorecards against Zuri Lawrence, and hasn't looked the same since 2006. Rahman is fat, old, and really doesn't have it anymore. He would wear Rock down and stop him late. It pains me to say that too because Rahman is one of the reasons I'm such a huge boxing fan now.

Peter-Arreola would be a brawl. Arreola has shown a good chin against hard punchers, so I think he can take what Peter has to offer. Honestly, I'd love to see this fight, and it's a real toss-up. However, Arreola wouldn't have to go looking for Peter like he did against Klitschko or Adamek. Movement and long fighters give Arreola problems. Peter won't do that, and Arreola will gut out a decision. Be a great fight though.

Tua-Arreola would be along the same lines as Peter-Arreola. However, David Tua is old, and if he didn't have a name he wouldn't be discussed. David Tua has come up short in almost every big fight he's had. I see this pattern continuing, as Arreola would be the agressor and Tua wouldn't throw enough. Tua doesn't move his head much either so he'd be in the way of those wide shots at times.

Golota is so washed up it's ridiculous and Estrada is an underachiever (which unfortunately most of our recent Olympians are). Those two guys don't hold much stock to me. Adamek is a solid fighter, but he should have been out gunned Saturday night; again, if he's fighting a guy that knows how to cut the ring off and not reach with his punches. I'm not even sold on Arreola being this hard puncher. Adamek gets shook up in all of his fights. Dawson, Banks, Cunningham etc. Travis Walker all but had Arreola knocked out until he turned into an NFL linebacker to hold on for the rest of the round and I hardly see Walker as a killer, so hell I'm not even sold on this solid chin thing. Only 2 fighters have beaten him because he's only stepped up twice in competition. Witherspoon was another Olympic hype job living off of his father's name, McCline...please and Minto an even bigger please...

People are so stuck on the fact that Toney has came in overweight that they forget he weighed 217 in his last fight. It's funny when I see people say, "Toney is just too fat." What inclines me to believe Tua could beat Arreola? He throws bombs with bad intention and he does actually have a helluva chin. Recipe for disaster against a guy that is limited in skills (which Arreola is).

I don't have time to depict every fight, but you have to understand, faded SKILLS beats limited skills any day. Roy Jones' skills are faded, but he would beat Jeff Lacy who has always been limited any day.
Fitz
Danny Green is pretty limited. That didn't work out all to well for Jones.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (LoneRyu @ Apr 27 2010, 04:28 AM) *

What does he do??RETIRE!!!!Hes a fuckin bum..Hes a disgrace to boxing..His post fight interviews may sometimes be funny but he has 0 class and is a bad name for boxers..He's also extremely fat and doesn't know how to get in shape..He should be fined money for coming into the ring looking like that and jiggling the way he does in slow motion replays..People could be losing their appetite if their eatting and watching this fat slob..Hope he does us all a favor and retires..
pesticid
Percy, I actually spent good amount of money getting James Toney's DVD set, well more like 50 fights, but still very good. I paid like $65, and for the Floyd DVD set I only paid like $35.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
You say please when it comes to Minto, McCline, and Witherspoon. However, the fighters Rahman, Toney, Peter, and Tua have beaten in the last 1.5 years really aren't any better than those names. I'm not saying Arreola is the better fighter by any mean, but he has beaten the better competition the last year and half than those other fighters. Walker is a hard puncher as well. I don't remeber seeing Arreola out, I mean he got knocked down by a nice left, but that's it. He got back up and took it too Travis Walker for the next two rounds. Klitschko hit him with some bombs, and was unable to put him down. From what I remember, nobody else has been able to put him down or hurt him. I could be wrong on that, so anybody feel free to correct that if it's not true. However, that's why I think he's one tough SOB and has a good chin.

The reason people are stuck on Toney coming in fat is because he has made that a habit. He was over 230 pounds in six of his last nine fights. Sure he came in at 217.5 in his last fight, but the last time he came in that low was in 2003 against Holyfield. That's like six years ago. I'll give you him the benefit of the doubt on that one, and see what happens in his next couple fights.

Do faded skills beat limited skills any day? I would say John Ruiz had limited skills, but he beat Evander Holyfield who had good skills in his day. I know there are a lot of examples that go either way on that, so I say it really depends on how faded the fighter is. There are also other intangibles in the ring besides skills. Boxing is 80% mental, and many fighters have a better mentality than others.
Fitz
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 28 2010, 01:20 PM) *
Pursue his calling as a nightclub bouncer.

Hahaha.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 27 2010, 10:45 PM) *

Look at Jones though, his heart is not there anymore and he can not take a punch.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 27 2010, 07:09 PM) *

Don't sleep on Tua young one, and he is not that old for a heavyweight. You will be hearing more of Tua soon. I will predict if he can keep up his recent activity, he will be a belt holder if giving the chance.
Fitz
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 28 2010, 04:05 PM) *
Look at Jones though, his heart is not there anymore and he can not take a punch.

Yes, I know, but I was commenting on this.

QUOTE (pcraw @ Apr 28 2010, 12:40 PM) *
I don't have time to depict every fight, but you have to understand, faded SKILLS beats limited skills any day. Roy Jones' skills are faded, but he would beat Jeff Lacy who has always been limited any day.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 28 2010, 02:49 AM) *
Yes, I know, but I was commenting on this.

Oh.
pcraw
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 27 2010, 09:45 PM) *

Limited maybe, but he can actually punch. Roy should never face a big puncher again, which is why I thought it was funny that people thought Hopkins was going to destroy him.
pcraw
QUOTE (pesticid @ Apr 27 2010, 09:55 PM) *
Percy, I actually spent good amount of money getting James Toney's DVD set, well more like 50 fights, but still very good. I paid like $65, and for the Floyd DVD set I only paid like $35.

Lol....Ok....
Keith

Jenny Craig.
jlupi
I love toney, but the dude has been slipping for a while now. That said other than the brothers I could not confidently pick against him if hes in shape. At this point that is more of a testament as to how bad the heavys are
BGv2.0
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 27 2010, 06:09 PM) *
Adamek beat Andrew Golota and former olympian Jason Estrada at heavyweight.

What inclines you to believe that Tua, an old Rahman or a just as fat Toney beats him.

ALL of Adamek's major wins at HW are not at all solid.

Golota is about as old and shopworn as one can get....his entire arm gave out on him in the fight before Adamek.

There are alot of folks that claimed Estrada was robbed in their fight....regardless....it was very, very close.

And he looked very beatable with Arreola.....have Chris come in about 20lbs lighter....and I think he KOs Adamek.

So....although he has secured a few good names....none of those wins were super impressive.

I never said any of those guys would beat Arreola...I just said they would be good matches for him that I think fans would like to see.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I was referring to Percy's post when he said most of those guys would probably beat Arreola. That's of course up for debate, and the majority of those fights won't happen. No use in reiterating that over again.

I don't remember hearing anything about Estrada being robbed. I heard he fought well, and was competitive, but I don't remember seeing anything about him being robbed. Anyway, it's still more impressive of a win than a lot of the heavies being named in this thread have had in the last year or so. That's the point I'm trying to make. If a lot of these other fighters didn't have a "name" in the division or in the sport in general, they would be deemed irrelevant. If a lot of these fighters didn't have that "name" affect, they wouldn't even be considered to beat Arreola.

I've been told not to sleep on Tua for the last 10 years. Every time he steps up, he gets beat. Byrd schooled him, Lewis kept him at the end of that jab, Rahman outboxed him in 03, and had close fights with Cisse Salif and Robert Hawkins in the last 10 years. I do admit, Tua could beat Arreola. If he shows up in shape, and lets his hands go, he could land some bombs on Arreola. It'd be an interesting fight for sure, but I just think Arreola would take his best shot and have a more sustained attack over 12 rounds.
mbills
He should be coming in around 235ish.. At 250 he's too big and too slow. Adamek is a good fighter, but lets be real, one or two well placed shots and minus a busted paw, we might not be talking about Adamek and Arreola's weight. As far as JT goes, he hasnt had the oppertunity to prove his worth since he "lost" his first fight with Peter. Seriously, who's actually been willing to fight him? I think its a combination of poor promotion/representation, poor conditioning and lack of motivation. Danny Batchelder? Matthew Greer? Who? The only "high profile" fights he's had have been Oquendo and Rahman. He was out of shape against Fres and was boxing the shit out of Rahman until the cut stopped the fight.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 28 2010, 03:07 PM) *
I was referring to Percy's post when he said most of those guys would probably beat Arreola. That's of course up for debate, and the majority of those fights won't happen. No use in reiterating that over again.

That's the point I'm trying to make. If a lot of these other fighters didn't have a "name" in the division or in the sport in general, they would be deemed irrelevant. If a lot of these fighters didn't have that "name" affect, they wouldn't even be considered to beat Arreola.

I've been told not to sleep on Tua for the last 10 years. Every time he steps up, he gets beat. Byrd schooled him, Lewis kept him at the end of that jab, Rahman outboxed him in 03, and had close fights with Cisse Salif and Robert Hawkins in the last 10 years. I do admit, Tua could beat Arreola. If he shows up in shape, and lets his hands go, he could land some bombs on Arreola. It'd be an interesting fight for sure, but I just think Arreola would take his best shot and have a more sustained attack over 12 rounds.

OH there is no doubt a "name" can take you far in this sport....and IMHO...well it should. I've had countless debates about this very topic...unlike most fans that see relics hanging around as a bad thing....I myself have always thought of them as a good thing.

As long as the old dog is not getting beaten from piller to post or KOd every time out.....guys SHOULD be allowed to ride on their "name".....they earned that right. Afterall...you don't make a name for yourself without accomplishing something or somethings that make people rememebr you from all of the hundreds upon hundreds of other boxers out there.

I think you give Arreola way too much credit....

It's not so much that people would give those guys a chance over him due to name value....it's more likely because Arreola is known to NEVER be in shape.

There is really no reason for him to have lost last Sat. night....

Just like you have been dissapointed in the output of Tua (as have I).....most of us are already at that same level of dissapointment with Arreola.

BUT..then there are also other reasons.....for example...Arreola's face has been pretty well busted up badly in 2 of his last 3 fights....with a Heavy handed puncher like Tua...you have to wonder if his face will hold up under the bombs....

So I think people pick against Arreola on more reasons than just name value of the opponent named...

On a side note....I think it's important I mention this. For once....I have to agree with James Toney in relation to something he said about the Arreola fight.

That was a TERRIBLE corner....he really needs to can the whole lot of them. from not having the stool in on time...to Arreola having to give the command for using the inswell.....THEY SUCKED!

You get 25lbs off Chris.....and get him a new trainer.....he would really be a force at HW.....he has displayed HUGE heart and chin...and he has power....he just needs to polish his skills with a good trainer and take his craft serious and come to fight in better shape.

1zz
Chris will never lose the excess weight.

Not dedicated enough!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.