Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aint the boxing gym just the happiest place?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Training Tips
BigG
I just feel so at home at my gym.....pretty much like my bedroom. It's best place in the world. With the heavy bags, hanging balls, people that love boxing...man it's the shit. Man I just love to workout hit the gym chill with some buddies and trainers after working out.

Definitely a great time away from stresses of life.
PR316
Agree 100%. Right now cuz of finals I'm not hitting the gym like I should, but once school's out, its back to the gym being around the type of people I love being around and doing what I love to do in my free time.
King Eugene
Every time I look at my gym I can only think about how I'm about to leave looking like a greased monkey! Its so damn hot and I sweat so damn easy...not a good combo. I feel great after that shower though. laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 12 2010, 03:03 PM) *
I can only think about how I'm about to leave looking like a greased monkey! Its so damn hot and I sweat so damn easy...not a good combo. I feel great after that shower though. laugh.gif

This sounded really gay when I was reading that.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 12 2010, 02:37 AM) *

laugh.gif I know.

I'm sure it sounded straighter in his head.

'I just feel so much better after I've got all soapy with the fellas' laugh.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 12 2010, 02:37 AM) *

Not as gay as this shit right here...

QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 29 2010, 01:50 PM) *
I just feel so at home at my gym.....pretty much like my bedroom. It's best place in the world. With the heavy bags, hanging balls ...man it's the shit.

laugh.gif
Fitz
Haha.
King Eugene
laugh.gif

I shower alone at home. No showers at our gym. You guys are some damn fools laugh.gif
thad99
I know what you mean. It is like something is missing out of my day when I do not go to the gym. I am often happy when I go to the gym. I think it is because I know that I am doing something good for me, and something l like to do. Besides I like to see my friends at the gym.
daprofessor
QUOTE (PR316 @ Apr 30 2010, 11:50 AM) *
Agree 100%. Right now cuz of finals I'm not hitting the gym like I should, but once school's out, its back to the gym being around the type of people I love being around and doing what I love to do in my free time.

are you in college? u still there?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.