http://espn.go.com/livenow/boxing/

smile_anim.gif
KookedKrack
Why is this faggot Calzaghe there.....

LMAO @ THE BOOOOOOOS
Spyder
Hatton looks like he's 50!
Spyder
This thing is a circus...lol...Buffer trying to kill time is painful.

D-MARV
LMAO... Hatton is FAt as shit!
KookedKrack
lol @ them pandering to the crowd WWE style
Spyder
Hatton's nickname should be pork chop.
Snoop
Here they come...
KookedKrack
mosley almost trips coming out.....this is a bad sign brehs sad.gif
Snoop
Man who the fuck is that other dude announcing? I know he's a comedian or something, but he's fucking horrible at this.
Spyder
Shane - 147
Floyd - 146
Spyder
Richardson and Ellerbe jawing at each other.
Snoop
LOL @ the "boos" all around. It's as if neither of them have fans.
mrwigi
michael buffer "i get another pay day" lol
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 30 2010, 06:21 PM) *
LOL @ the "boos" all around. It's as if neither of them have fans.

laugh.gif

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 30 2010, 05:17 PM) *
Man who the fuck is that other dude announcing? I know he's a comedian or something, but he's fucking horrible at this.

george wallace snoop and i was thinking the same thing... the guys a terrible m.c... lol...
JLUVBABY
they both appear to be in hellava shape for this one...
JLUVBABY
if any of you guys have dish network they will be showing the final 2 fights leading into the ppv card.. dont know if the other providers will be doing the same...
Method
Naaz ethers that faggot Ellerbe.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 30 2010, 06:42 PM) *

I wouldn't mind seeing them scrap. I want to favor Richardson but I wonder how much that stroke took its toll?
Snoop
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 30 2010, 11:42 PM) *

No question about it.
Method
Its a "verbal" ether, Marv. No doubt the stroke would be a factor.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 30 2010, 08:31 PM) *
Its a "verbal" ether, Marv. No doubt the stroke would be a factor.

LMAO... I know. Ellerbe wouldn't stand a chance against Richardson in a verbal assault.
thehype
I'm guessing they were probably beefin' about the way Ellerbe grabbed Shane's arm when he and Floyd were facing off...it looked like Shane was thinking about giving him a shove and Ellerbe grabbed his arm to stop him. I believe there was a rumor about some "surprise" that Shane may have had for Floyd during the weigh-in...perhaps he was tipped off. LOL.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
They will show 2 undercard fights before the 8 pm start on DirecTv as well. I hope Allen Litzau gets on, as he's fighting tomorrow night, but we'll see. I'd like to see my hometown guy upset a Golden Boy youngin.

They always trying to hype up the fight at the weigh in. It would have been interesting to see Shane push Floyd, there would have been craziness all over. Tomorrow night will be a good night for sure. Get the beer and pizza and enjoy this event. I think Mayweather beats him pretty good, but I hope for a good fight.
Method
Mayweather couldnt even beat DLH pretty good.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 30 2010, 11:10 PM) *
Mayweather couldnt even beat DLH pretty good.

But who's better?

That version of De La Hoya or this Version of Mosley?

remember, De La Hoya DESTROYED Mayorga and Mosley had a bunch of problems with him... Just sayin.
Method
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 30 2010, 11:18 PM) *
But who's better?

That version of De La Hoya or this Version of Mosley?

remember, De La Hoya DESTROYED Mayorga and Mosley had a bunch of problems with him... Just sayin.

Mosley beat a prime DLH twice, while Mayorga got crushed by DLH and Floyd barely beat him. Jussayin
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 30 2010, 11:21 PM) *
Mosley beat a prime DLH twice, while Mayorga got crushed by DLH and Floyd barely beat him. Jussayin

Well, Mosley lost to Cotto who was DESTROYED by Pacquiao who went life and death twice with JMM who was OWNED by Money May... just saying.
JLUVBABY
lol... mosley gonna get his ass handed to him tomorrow... just sayin...
JD
I thought Oscar won the second Mosley fight quite clearly.
EirbinX
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 30 2010, 11:23 PM) *
Well, Mosley lost to Cotto who was DESTROYED by Pacquiao who went life and death twice with JMM who was OWNED by Money May... just saying.

Very Good Point
D-MARV
LOL... Im just having fun with Method... Floyd is going to TAX that ass though. Just Saying.
Method
Well Mosley DESTROYED Margarito, who RUINED the Miguel Cotto that barely got by the Shane Mosley who beat Mayorga, who beat Vargas, who got KTFO by DLH who now promotes Mayweather.

No seriously...I'm jussayin'!

KookedKrack

smile_anim.gif
d843
QUOTE (Method @ May 1 2010, 06:41 AM) *
Well Mosley DESTROYED Margarito, who RUINED the Miguel Cotto that barely got by the Shane Mosley who beat Mayorga, who beat Vargas, who got KTFO by DLH who now promotes Mayweather.

No seriously...I'm jussayin'!
Come hell or high water!Shane will find a way to win this fight!
PR316
Mosley may be in great shape, but I don't know how the year layoff is going to affect him. He's 38 now and other than the Margarito fight, hasn't had a performance that he's looked GREAT for quite some time, now.

I think the fight will have moments of competitiveness, but guys with good jabs, movement, and defense have always been a bitch for Shane. Mosley's only chance IMO is if he pulls a Tarver and scores a freak 1 punch KO. Other than that, I think Mayweather taps and moves his way to a safe win where he once again takes little to no risk, and the fans will be pissed once again.
Snoop
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ May 1 2010, 01:33 PM) *

smile_anim.gif

Nice to see two elite fighters coming in at top shape. This is gonna be a good fight.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 1 2010, 11:59 AM) *
Nice to see two elite fighters coming in at top shape. This is gonna be a good fight.

I hear ya... that's why I like Arreola so much. laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 1 2010, 05:49 PM) *
I hear ya... that's why I like Arreola so much. laugh.gif

LMAO. Big-titty Arreola is a disgrace to that division.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.