Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I really don't care if Floyd and Manny fight anymore!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Douchebag
I don't know about you guys, but to me the fight has lost just about all of it's luster. The fact is that Floyd would more than likely dominate the Penoy to a boring UD and that there are more exciting fights for Manny at 140. Don't get me wrong I would order the fight if it went down but the event itself just doesn't intrigue me anymore, especially with how easily Floyd took care of business on Saturday night.
Hops
Floyd should retire (again). And Pac should just stick to being a politician.

Having said that, I don't know WTF's with Floyd. Sugar Ray Leonard was smiling when asked whether he'd leave $40M by demanding a blood test. He said he'd "personally" give Pacquiao the enhancement drugs. They won't matter.
STEVENSKI
I know what you mean. Pac knocked out Hatton, annihalated DLH & destroyed Cotto. Based on common opponents & the dominant way they were dispatched Pac clearly has the edge in this mythical matchup.
Fitz
Don't understand this logic. I always want to see fight that are demanded, even if I do think it's a shut out. This is boxing, I don't want to talk about fantasy match ups 10 years down the line, when they can happen now.
Even then, I would love to see Mayweather stay at 147 and just defend his title against everyone. That goes for guys ranked 2, 3 and 4 in the division. I actually miss seeing fighters clean out their division. Boxing is funny and upsets have always happened. It can even sometimes come from someone that you least expect. Just because there is nobody on paper logically that has a really good chance in winning, doesn't mean it will always happen. If logic was always right, then upsets would never exist. I want to see all fights that are demanded. Even think about where Pacquiao came from when he upset Barrera.
I want fighters to fight and fight everyone. Fight mega fights and fight mandatories. Achieving greatness the old school way is underrated. Achieving greatness by fighting a couple of guys (exclusively and that is all) that brings the most money and makes an 'event' can be boring.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 3 2010, 07:57 AM) *
Don't understand this logic. I always want to see fight that are demanded, even if I do think it's a shut out. This is boxing, I don't want to talk about fantasy match ups 10 years down the line, when they can happen now.
Even then, I would love to see Mayweather stay at 147 and just defend his title against everyone. That goes for guys ranked 2, 3 and 4 in the division. I actually miss seeing fighters clean out their division. Boxing is funny and upsets have always happened. It can even sometimes come from someone that you least expect. Just because there is nobody on paper logically that has a really good chance in winning, doesn't mean it will always happen. If logic was always right, then upsets would never exist. I want to see all fights that are demanded. Even think about where Pacquiao came from when he upset Barrera.
I want fighters to fight and fight everyone. Fight mega fights and fight mandatories. Achieving greatness the old school way is underrated. Achieving greatness by fighting a couple of guys (exclusively and that is all) that brings the most money and makes an 'event' can be boring.

I hear what your saying and I agree for the most part, but the fact is that the fight itself just isn't doing anything for me.
The CEO
Same here, Conscience....I don't think Pacquiao would serve as any kind of litmus test for Mayweather...

Tests might come at 154 or higher...
JD
I think everyone would like to see the fight happen, if for no other reason, it would be great for the sport we all love.

But unless they are going to fight, I want both sides to just shut the fuck up about it already. Get it done, or fight someone else...whoever that may be I do not even care.
gbh32001
Floyd will find another fix game rather than fighting the filipino storm. Believe me when the PPV result will come out Floyd will put more reason to avoid this fight. Floyd is a businessman and he is a very good businessman.
D-MARV
Personally, I want the fight BAD... It would be a great pleasure to see Pacquiao get his ass handed to him.

If they don't fight... Let's see Floyd clean out 147 and Pacquiao clean up 140.

Pacquiao Vs Bradley, Alexander, or Khan will be 10x better than Pacquiao Vs Mayweather.
KookedKrack
"All roads lead to Floyd Mayweather"

It needs to happen just for the fact that when big fights occur boxing shines in the mainstream and the better chance for a casual fan to watch and become hooked on the sport.

Plus there is nothing more I would love than to see Floyd ko that roided up faggot.
salvador
If Floyd insists on the olympic style drug testing, I can't see Pac taking the fight. I know these are all old clips at much lower weights, but I just can't come up with any explanation as to how the tiny little guy in these clips could walk through Cotto's best shots at ww except for roids. Without the olympic style testing, Floyd still wins, but with it, Pac gets ko'd early.

I'm with you Conscience, I'd much rather see Floyd-Williams. That's the most interesting matchup at 147 right now.

Pacquiao getting ko'd at 110 pounds in 1996:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHxHNC0ntUg...feature=related

His second ko loss at 112 pounds in 1999:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4qwBzJKrXY

Pac getting knocked down with a flush shot he didn't see in 2003 at 126:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jzIhUZcg8
HaydelHammer
After the first fight didn't happen, I couldn't care less if they ever fight to be honest.

I just wanted to see the beat down Floyd would administer upside Manny head.

I'm in the minority though...most couch potato, so called boxing fans that are spoon fed who is hot think this is the fight.

Those same fans actually think boxing is dead and this is the only fight boxing has to offer..etc,etc.

I choose not to get caught up in debate with those types of fans.

Nothing like mentioning the middleweight tournament is going on, mart just took down pav, young guys like gamboa..etc,etc and they say "who are they? They are nobodies!" ...I just shake my head...go watch MMA, boxing doesn't need fans like that.
JLUVBABY
i'd like to hear roaches thoughts on how mayweather looked saturday night... i know his glasses were on crooked... hair all over the place like usual and he was shakin up a storm watching that beat down... if he talks shit on floyd nw its something wrong with him... but im with conscience.... its a fight i'd like to see made floyd-pac but its a fight that other than enhancing the sport and bringing glamour as someone said earlier to boxing its pretty safe to say its a foregone conclusion as to the outcome.... floyd slaughters pac....
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 3 2010, 09:59 AM) *
i'd like to hear roaches thoughts on how mayweather looked saturday night... i know his glasses were on crooked... hair all over the place like usual and he was shakin up a storm watching that beat down... if he talks shit on floyd nw its something wrong with him... but im with conscience.... its a fight i'd like to see made floyd-pac but its a fight that other than enhancing the sport and bringing glamour as someone said earlier to boxing its pretty safe to say its a foregone conclusion as to the outcome.... floyd slaughters pac....

LMAO
PR316
The fight HAS TO HAPPEN...

Pacquiao is no Mosley... He's a different animal in there. He'll give Floyd hell and he'll make him earn it.

Mosley became very overhyped on this forum especially after the Margarito fight. Mosley has always been a basic, predictable fighter. It should be no surprise that Floyd beat his ass. I looked at the Cotto fight with Mosley and from there it was easy to tell how this fight would play out, even though Mayweather stood his ground more than usual. At worst, Floyd would have simply pot shotted and moved his way to a very uneventful decision win similar to the Baldomir fight. At best Floyd could have scored a TKO if he had pressed it slightly more.

I know its easy to get hyped over a great performance and trust me, I was rooting Mayweather on as he did his thing but it needs to be kept perspective.

There are a couple of guys out there who can test Mayweather and give more than he wants. They are Manny Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez, and Paul Williams. Mayweather may not fight all 3 of them, but lets stop pretending that there are not challenges out there for Mayweather.
Douchebag
QUOTE (PR316 @ May 3 2010, 11:03 AM) *
The fight HAS TO HAPPEN...

Pacquiao is no Mosley... He's a different animal in there. He'll give Floyd hell and he'll make him earn it.

Mosley became very overhyped on this forum especially after the Margarito fight. Mosley has always been a basic, predictable fighter. It should be no surprise that Floyd beat his ass. I looked at the Cotto fight with Mosley and from there it was easy to tell how this fight would play out, even though Mayweather stood his ground more than usual. At worst, Floyd would have simply pot shotted and moved his way to a very uneventful decision win similar to the Baldomir fight. At best Floyd could have scored a TKO if he had pressed it slightly more.

I know its easy to get hyped over a great performance and trust me, I was rooting Mayweather on as he did his thing but it needs to be kept perspective.

There are a couple of guys out there who can test Mayweather and give more than he wants. They are Manny Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez, and Paul Williams. Mayweather may not fight all 3 of them, but lets stop pretending that there are not challenges out there for Mayweather.

At 147 there are NONE. Floyd handles Manny with more ease than he did Shane.
Snoop
QUOTE (salvador @ May 3 2010, 02:35 PM) *
If Floyd insists on the olympic style drug testing, I can't see Pac taking the fight. I know these are all old clips at much lower weights, but I just can't come up with any explanation as to how the tiny little guy in these clips could walk through Cotto's best shots at ww except for roids. Without the olympic style testing, Floyd still wins, but with it, Pac gets ko'd early.

I'm with you Conscience, I'd much rather see Floyd-Williams. That's the most interesting matchup at 147 right now.

Pacquiao getting ko'd at 110 pounds in 1996:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHxHNC0ntUg...feature=related

His second ko loss at 112 pounds in 1999:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4qwBzJKrXY

Pac getting knocked down with a flush shot he didn't see in 2003 at 126:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jzIhUZcg8

It's interesting to me that it appeared all three of those KO's and KD were from body shots.
Snoop
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 3 2010, 02:59 PM) *

I just love the fact that Floyd took on Mosley after Roach's smug interview with ESPN about how "Floyd's not going to take on Mosley or Berto." Saturday night pretty much shut his ass up even more.
KENSOFINE
I agree with Conscience. This fight holds no luster. As much as I hate Floyd's antics, his boxing ability is VASTLY superior to all in his current weight class. Paul Williams is long, tall, and throws in volume...but he gets hit far too much for him to be a legit threat to Mayweather, who is ridiculously quick and accurate. Berto has no chance.

In order to beat Mayweather, you have to have some element of your offense that is undeniably BETTER than his. I dont see any one fighter that can claim that currently.
PR316
QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 3 2010, 03:08 PM) *
At 147 there are NONE. Floyd handles Manny with more ease than he did Shane.

How so??...

One was a past his prime guy close to 40 with a basic style and no variety to his game, while the other is a southpaw in his prime who's awkward and quick and can throw punches from weird angles.

Two different fighters, two different styles. What happened in Mayweather-Mosley is not what would happen in Mayweather-Pacquiao...

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS....
D-MARV
QUOTE (PR316 @ May 3 2010, 11:58 AM) *
How so??...

One was a past his prime guy close to 40 with a basic style and no variety to his game, while the other is a southpaw in his prime who's awkward and quick and can throw punches from weird angles.

Two different fighters, two different styles. What happened in Mayweather-Mosley is not what would happen in Mayweather-Pacquiao...

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS....

You are exactly right! Styles make Fights... which is why this fight would not see the 12th round.
Douchebag
QUOTE (PR316 @ May 3 2010, 11:58 AM) *
How so??...

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS....

Superb patient boxing is Manny's achiles heel and that is Floyds game. Manny has no chance against Floyd.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (PR316 @ May 3 2010, 10:58 AM) *
How so??...

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS....

I agree with this. Mayweather-Pacman Will be competitive. The fight needs to happen for the sport of boxing and the sooner the better. Boxing needs to build off the momentum it has.

With that said Mayweather wins by TKO.
lloyd mayflower
I'm just not buying this, not on the back of saturday night. Yes, Floyd was very good on saturday night, but aside from round two, he didnt have that much to contend with. You can be sure Floyds doesnt get a seconds peace against Manny.

Dont forget plenty people on here including me slaughtered Floyd and his choice of opponents up till now, I gave credit for fighting Shane and give credit for his performance, but like PR said, Manny will very different from Shane in there. Assuming Floyd will beat this fighter and that fighter so therefore doesnt have to fight them is the pastime of his biggest nuthuggers. You guys all know better than that. If p4p numbers one and two are both in there prime, and what is more important, in the same division, that fight MUST be made.

For the record, I have said since Manny came up to WW that Floyd will beat him, and possibly stop him, but im sorry, to say this fight holds no intrigue and doesnt need to happen is borderline stupid. You cant just hand Floyd the title of number one in the world without even giving the previous guy, who is in the same division his say in the matter.
salvador
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 3 2010, 10:11 AM) *
It's interesting to me that it appeared all three of those KO's and KD were from body shots.

I actually think that there was only one body shot ko, the second clip. But he just looked so small and unsturdy in all three. It's just absurd to think that that little guy could take Cotto's/Clottey's best shots.
The CEO
I'd watch it...it would be a beautiful beating.....I'm sayin' I don't need to see it because I care a little...

This fight IS great for the sport...yes....but what transpires will be CATASTROPHIC for Manny and his maniacs...

What about them?...what will happen to them after they see their God take the beating of a lifetime at the hands of his nemesis?

I feel for them crazy bastards...lol
Mean Mister Mustard
So far no one has had an easy time with Pacquiao. Maybe PBF could but we won't know until they fight.
Box in Hand
I just want to see Pac's brain dead zombie followers shut up. Roach knows what happened Saturday. He knows Manny gets put to sleep. It's just sad that Pac's fans can't see with any logic. Only way Manny beats Floyd is to catch him early and I guarantee Floyd Sr. gave Floyd Jr. the thrashing he needs after getting careless in round two. We won't see that bravado from Floyd again. With that being said, make the fight happen so Manny can be exposed and his zombies can shut the f%^$ up.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 3 2010, 02:32 PM) *
I just want to see Pac's brain dead zombie followers shut up. Roach knows what happened Saturday. He knows Manny gets put to sleep. It's just sad that Pac's fans can't see with any logic. Only way Manny beats Floyd is to catch him early and I guarantee Floyd Sr. gave Floyd Jr. the thrashing he needs after getting careless in round two. We won't see that bravado from Floyd again. With that being said, make the fight happen so Manny can be exposed and his zombies can shut the f%^$ up.

The hate is strong in you.
jlupi
Floyd would more than likely dominate the Penoy to a boring UD >>>>

seeing how mosley delt with the speed he likely gets stopped by pac. I still would love to see pac/mw. Pac would work for openings, he is also open for floyds pinpoint shots.

someone gets stopped
Douchebag
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 3 2010, 02:00 PM) *
I'd watch it...it would be a beautiful beating.....I'm sayin' I don't need to see it because I care a little...

This fight IS great for the sport...yes....but what transpires will be CATASTROPHIC for Manny and his maniacs...

What about them?...what will happen to them after they see their God take the beating of a lifetime at the hands of his nemesis?

I feel for them crazy bastards...lol

This is what I'm saying. Yes, I would watch it, but it's not a fight that I'm exactly jumping up and down for because the outcome is SO obvious to me.

After seeing Manny get outboxed in spot my a half dead Cotto and look like he was the one that took the beating after the Clottey fight that he "dominated", I just don't see how anybody gives him a chance with Floyd.
JLUVBABY
the way i see it pac needs may more than may needs pac at this point... there is no way anybody aside from pure pac fans can view that fight as anything other than a mis-match... from a fans point of view i think id rather see may vs alverez or that type of fight if he stays at welterweight...
Douchebag
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 3 2010, 03:40 PM) *
the way i see it pac needs may more than may needs pac at this point... there is no way anybody aside from pure pac fans can view that fight as anything other than a mis-match... from a fans point of view i think id rather see may vs alverez or that type of fight if he stays at welterweight...

As far money goes there is plenty of it at 140 for Manny and tbh, Floyd cares more about the money than Pac does......
jlupi
here's the thing I have always said and has been the basis of my criticism of floyd. Fight the fights, nothing wrong with having opinions but they are nothing more than that until a fight happens. This is boxing anything can happen and often does, dont assume any outcome is set in stone.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 3 2010, 06:57 AM) *

Totally agree..
jlupi
Mayweather-Pacquiao talk heats up again
Sporting News staff reports

Monday, May. 3, 2010 - 10:42 a.m. ET
The fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao that fell through earlier this year over drug-testing procedures might be back on the table.
Pacquiao said in a statement on his official website Monday that he might be willing to meet the Mayweather camp's demand for Olympic-style blood tests for performance-enhancing drugs up to 14 days before the fight.
"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport," the statement said. "I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test.
"I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt. I am willing to do my part to help this sport out."
Pacquiao took a break from campaigning for a seat in the Filipino congress Saturday to watch Mayweather beat Shane Mosley, according to multiple internet reports. Afterward, Pacquiao expressed concern that blood tests close to the fight would adversely affect his performance.
"For me, as long as the drug test is not done close to the match, I'll agree because if they'll get blood from me close to the match, it will be a disadvantage for me because I'm smaller and he's big," Pacquiao told a Manila radio station, according to the reports.
Pacquiao was slated to fight Mayweather on March 13, but it was called off when Pacquiao refused to accede to Mayweather's testing demands, which included blood tests as close as two weeks before the fight. However, Mayweather has since suggested that he would now want testing to continue up until the fight, according to BoxingScene.com.
Pacquiao later sued members of the Mayweather camp for suggesting that he was using performance-enhancing drugs.
After the fight against Mayweather fell through, Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, last month. On Saturday, the undefeated Mayweather outclassed Mosley and won a unanimous decision in Las Vegas.
Both fights pale in comparison to a potential bout between the world's top two pound-for-pound fighters, which is bound to have the largest purse in boxing history.
Mayweather was asked about the superfight after he beat Mosley.
"If Manny Pacquiao can take a blood and urine test, then we have a fight," Mayweather said, according to reports. "If not, no fight."
He also said, "If the fight happens, it happens. I'm not out chasing fighters."
D-MARV
Since that article was released, members of Pacquiao's team denied that he said that.
jlupi
If we fight, Ill need more speed because Mayweather is fast,

Pacquiao.

roach stated he is open to a compromise also last week
D-MARV
After watching Saturday's fight, I doubt Roach or Arum are in any rush to put Pacquiao in with Mayweather.
Douchebag
QUOTE (jlupi @ May 3 2010, 05:37 PM) *
here's the thing I have always said and has been the basis of my criticism of floyd. Fight the fights, nothing wrong with having opinions but they are nothing more than that until a fight happens. This is boxing anything can happen and often does, dont assume any outcome is set in stone.

I look at this fight in ths same I looked at the fight between Floyd and JMM.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (jlupi @ May 3 2010, 05:03 PM) *
Mayweather-Pacquiao talk heats up again
Sporting News staff reports

Monday, May. 3, 2010 - 10:42 a.m. ET
The fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao that fell through earlier this year over drug-testing procedures might be back on the table.
Pacquiao said in a statement on his official website Monday that he might be willing to meet the Mayweather camp's demand for Olympic-style blood tests for performance-enhancing drugs up to 14 days before the fight.
"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport," the statement said. "I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test.
"I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt. I am willing to do my part to help this sport out."
Pacquiao took a break from campaigning for a seat in the Filipino congress Saturday to watch Mayweather beat Shane Mosley, according to multiple internet reports. Afterward, Pacquiao expressed concern that blood tests close to the fight would adversely affect his performance.
"For me, as long as the drug test is not done close to the match, I'll agree because if they'll get blood from me close to the match, it will be a disadvantage for me because I'm smaller and he's big," Pacquiao told a Manila radio station, according to the reports.
Pacquiao was slated to fight Mayweather on March 13, but it was called off when Pacquiao refused to accede to Mayweather's testing demands, which included blood tests as close as two weeks before the fight. However, Mayweather has since suggested that he would now want testing to continue up until the fight, according to BoxingScene.com.
Pacquiao later sued members of the Mayweather camp for suggesting that he was using performance-enhancing drugs.
After the fight against Mayweather fell through, Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, last month. On Saturday, the undefeated Mayweather outclassed Mosley and won a unanimous decision in Las Vegas.
Both fights pale in comparison to a potential bout between the world's top two pound-for-pound fighters, which is bound to have the largest purse in boxing history.
Mayweather was asked about the superfight after he beat Mosley.
"If Manny Pacquiao can take a blood and urine test, then we have a fight," Mayweather said, according to reports. "If not, no fight."
He also said, "If the fight happens, it happens. I'm not out chasing fighters."

pacs camp has already denied this story.... i dont think pac is scared... he's convinced he can win... its pacs people that will keep him away from the fight as long as possible... or at least until pac has ran through arums fighters...
Snoop
QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 3 2010, 11:17 PM) *
I look at this fight in ths same I looked at the fight between Floyd and JMM.

I don't. Pac and JMM have completely different styles.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 3 2010, 07:21 PM) *

Not in terms of styles, but that is how competitive the fight will be.......
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 3 2010, 06:21 PM) *

you are very correct snoop... pac and marquez have very diffrent styles.... their difference in style is what will possibly get pac ko'd in the fight.... the way he comes in he will miss and get countered all night long or shall i say as long as he can stand up to the punches... pacs only shot will be the same as mosleys, to land a sweet punch and be able to capitalize off of it...after that he virtually brings nothing else to the table... i used to think his work rate would be the key to some success but i have to question that now... his wrkrate it seems may be the key to his early exit from the fight... i can see, and i've always said this about this fight, mayweather slowly breaking pac down with a hatton like ending to the fight or just pac not being able to take anymore punishment... id love to say its a fight of the century like its would be built up as but in all fairness i see more of a mis-match...
Douchebag
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 3 2010, 07:32 PM) *
you are very correct snoop... pac and marquez have very diffrent styles.... their difference in style is what will possibly get pac ko'd in the fight.... the way he comes in he will miss and counter all night long or shall i say as long as he can stand up to the punches... pacs only shot will be the same as mosleys, to land a sweet punch and be able to capitalize off of it...after that he virtually brings nothing else to the table... i used to think his work rate would be the key to some success but i have to question that now... his wrkrate it seems may be the key to his early exit from the fight... i can see, and i've always said this about this fight, mayweather slowly breaking pac down with a hatton like ending to the fight or just pac not being able to take anymore punishment... id love to say its a fight of the century like its would be built up as but in all fairness i see more of a mis-match...

Yup!
Snoop
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 3 2010, 11:32 PM) *
you are very correct snoop... pac and marquez have very diffrent styles.... their difference in style is what will possibly get pac ko'd in the fight.... the way he comes in he will miss and get countered all night long or shall i say as long as he can stand up to the punches... pacs only shot will be the same as mosleys, to land a sweet punch and be able to capitalize off of it...after that he virtually brings nothing else to the table... i used to think his work rate would be the key to some success but i have to question that now... his wrkrate it seems may be the key to his early exit from the fight... i can see, and i've always said this about this fight, mayweather slowly breaking pac down with a hatton like ending to the fight or just pac not being able to take anymore punishment... id love to say its a fight of the century like its would be built up as but in all fairness i see more of a mis-match...

I'd see it more like a combo of Mayweather/Hatton and Mayweather/Judah. The fight being competitive for the first 4-5 rounds with Mayweather eventually taking over. I think it would be a bit more competitive than Mayweather/Marquez since Marquez basically lost EVERY round. I can see Pac splitting the first few.
Sugar_Q
Floyd will totally humiliate Manny. I don't see the fight happening but if you think Floyd was hyped for Mosley wait until you get a load of Floyd's focus against Manny. Marquez is a more skillful fighter than Manny so I envision are far worst beating.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 3 2010, 07:04 PM) *
I'd see it more like a combo of Mayweather/Hatton and Mayweather/Judah. The fight being competitive for the first 4-5 rounds with Mayweather eventually taking over. I think it would be a bit more competitive than Mayweather/Marquez since Marquez basically lost EVERY round. I can see Pac splitting the first few.

honestly snoop... the way mayweather is looking in his last two fights plus i think he has grown into 147 during his layoff... i dont see pac contending at all in a fight with mayweather.... i saw first hand what clotey did the few times he would let his hands go and actually throw a punch... you cant miss pac... mayweather would destroy pac if they where to fight... it would be target practice till pac withers...
JonnyBlaze
Fuck this thread!!!Pac-man/Floyd is the fight to be made still..If anyone has a serious chance at beating Floyd,it'd be Pac-man..Pac-man would of been all over Floyd had he hurt him..Mosley passed up his chance..
Col Reb
Bring on Martinez for the MW belt!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.