Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A True Story
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Keith Pratt
Many years ago I owned and worked in a joke shop. You know the kind that sells whoopee cushions and plastic dog turds, that type of thing.
One of my best customers was the gangsta rapper Tupac Shakur. He was always in the shop. I remember one time he came in with his posse and they all bought those things that make it look like you've stuck a nail through your finger. Tupac also bought a trick pack of mousetrap chewing gum.
The next day he came in and explained that he'd tried it out on his rap rival Biggie Smalls, aka The Notorious B.I.G. backstage at a concert. Tupac had offered the unsuspecting Smalls a stick of gum and the spring-loaded wire had snapped down on his finger. Apparently everybody laughed except Biggie, who called Shakur every name under the sun, threatening to get even.
I thought nothing more about it until a week later, when I read that Tupac had been killed in a drive-by shooting. As the Notorious B.I.G. has also since died, we'll never know know whether Shakur's murder was part of a drug-related gangland turf war, or simply revenge for a mousetrap chewing gum prank.

Spyder
Tupac was quite the trickster. I've heard that he used to get his bitches to pull his finger, and then fart when they did.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.