Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maidana vs Bradley OFF
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
EAlbian
Boxingscene.com broke the news, fights off. Would have been a nice into for Bradley to the HBO audience, but whatever fuck it i guess. Maidana is pretty overrated anyways and would have been slaughtered. I say maybe put him in there with Torres or Mabuza

here's the link http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27470
TRU
Careful... alot of people have been getting viruses from that site.

I've been emailed 6 times by 6 different people this weekend that their computers got infected from boxingscene.com
D-MARV
Maybe this sets up a Bradley-Alexander fight.
King Eugene
QUOTE (TRU @ May 3 2010, 06:08 PM) *
Careful... alot of people have been getting viruses from that site.

I've been emailed 6 times by 6 different people this weekend that their computers got infected from boxingscene.com

I got two viruses from them two months ago two weeks in a row on my work computer. Haven't been back since.

On another note I hope this sets up the Alexander fight.
salvador
QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 3 2010, 06:00 PM) *
Maybe this sets up a Bradley-Alexander fight.

Seems obvious. Alexander wants it and there's plenty of time to promote it and HBO already has the slot open.
enigma1969
Damn!

Not enough time for Bradley and Alexander.

salvador
QUOTE (enigma1969 @ May 4 2010, 01:41 PM) *
Damn!

Not enough time for Bradley and Alexander.

Why not?

It's not til July 17 and Alexander is free and you know HBO would love it. This is a no-brainer unless Bradley is just waiting for a bigger/less risky paycheck.
enigma1969
QUOTE (salvador @ May 4 2010, 08:41 PM) *
Why not?

It's not til July 17 and Alexander is free and you know HBO would love it. This is a no-brainer unless Bradley is just waiting for a bigger/less risky paycheck.

I am sorry. What I mean is that its not enough time to build up the fight properly. Its a no-brainer but I would allow the fight to build so the fighters can make the max amount.

I know we would LOVE it but I think they should showcase both guys in a co-feature. Give it some more juice. And where would the fight take place? St Louis would be ideal but I don't think Gary Shaw would allow his man to go there because he believes that Bradley should be allowed to fight in his hometown.

I am not against them fighting I just think they will wait.

salvador
QUOTE (enigma1969 @ May 5 2010, 12:56 AM) *
I am sorry. What I mean is that its not enough time to build up the fight properly. Its a no-brainer but I would allow the fight to build so the fighters can make the max amount.

I know we would LOVE it but I think they should showcase both guys in a co-feature. Give it some more juice. And where would the fight take place? St Louis would be ideal but I don't think Gary Shaw would allow his man to go there because he believes that Bradley should be allowed to fight in his hometown.

I am not against them fighting I just think they will wait.

That might be, but Alexander seems to want the fight. Honestly I'd take Alexander on points in a great fight that would probably do good things for both careers.

Lopez-Gamboa (the fight I'd most like to see) is a perfect analogy, but somehow I think Gamboa might get ko'd if they put him in with Caballero first.
enigma1969
QUOTE (salvador @ May 5 2010, 11:50 AM) *
That might be, but Alexander seems to want the fight. Honestly I'd take Alexander on points in a great fight that would probably do good things for both careers.

Lopez-Gamboa (the fight I'd most like to see) is a perfect analogy, but somehow I think Gamboa might get ko'd if they put him in with Caballero first.

I believe both guys want the fight. I like Alexander the Great but Bradley is so damn slick and he want be easy to hit plus he has gotten so much better. It would be a great match. And I am all for it happening I just don't think it will happen just yet.

Lopez-Gamboa is another excellent match up. I think Gamboa would be to fast for Caballero. I know that Big Bob would not do this but I would love to see Lopez vs Chris John and Gamboa vs Caballero.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.