Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxingscene moves Matweather to #1 on p4p list...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
LoneRyu
Floyd knocks off Manny on the p4p list thoughts?
Hops
If Pac and Mayweather aren't on the same weight division, then Floyd knocks Pac off #1. The thing is these two are both doing spectacularly. But Pac was #1 and Floyd became #2 when he returned. I would put Pac behind Floyd if he had a lack luster performance.
LoneRyu
that fight was incredible. the crazy thing is he's a hair slower than he use to be.
Hops
He's a hair slower that's why he needed to put up some action.
Box in Hand
Who is this Matweather? I have never heard of this Matweather character. Is he from Bolivia, France, Cuba? Slow down cuzzo.
GARCIA
Understandable.. Mayweather was more impressive against Mosley then PacMan was against Clotty
kidbazooka1
Not sure if Floyd should be #1 just yet though i do agree with Montiel cracking the list it's about time he got some recognition the Hasegawa win was big for the lower weight classes.
Col Reb
I think Floyd is #1 pfp. While many of us hoped that placing Pac at #1 would motivate Floyd to fight him, I think we're kidding ourselves to not put Floyd as the favorite in that fight. Being that they're in the same weight class, and that we'd favor Floyd head to head, I think it allows us to call Floyd the better pound for pound fighter at this point in time.
thehype
Shame on them for not having him #1 P4P in the first place.

laugh.gif
jlupi
manny floyd 1 and two I really cant argue about the order either way
thehype
QUOTE (jlupi @ May 4 2010, 11:00 AM) *
manny floyd 1 and two I really cant argue about the order either way

Floyd is 1, Manny is 3...the 2 slot is vacant.

laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
1- Floyd
2- Pac
D-MARV
1. Mayweather
2. Pacquiao

The next 5 in no particular order...

Martinez
Williams
Dawson
Montiel
Ward

Fuck the rest!

Mean Mister Mustard
I agree Bazooka, it was about time Montiel got on the p4p list but what worries me is that everytime he has a good performance against a top guy, he underpeforms in the next.
Snoop
QUOTE (thehype @ May 4 2010, 03:14 PM) *
Shame on them for not having him #1 P4P in the first place.

laugh.gif

When someone told me Floyd was back at #1, I just said, "when did he ever leave?"
mrwigi
if you ask me, after seeing mayweather stand in front of mosley all night, the pac is probably pissing himself... of course they jumped him ahead of pac, thats where he should have been in the 1st place.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.