Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Life Imitating Art....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
How bout that, huh?

lloyd mayflower
Coyote got some sort of crystal ball
Byrd Man
If Mosley's hand was up behind Floyd's head it would be almost perfect. Well that and Shane's eyes being closed. lol
Snoop
Wow. Impressive.
King Eugene
LOL now thats crazy.
KookedKrack
shok.gif

Holy shit
tymoney
Lol classic! That photo is still on my desktop.
Spyder
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 4 2010, 03:44 PM) *
Coyote got some sort of crystal ball

laugh.gif

Yeah, no shit. I want to ask that guy to draw me a picture of the house I'm going to retire in...lol
Coyote Duran
laugh.gif I'm still wondering if I should paint a portrait of my living room filled with nothing but piles of 100-dollar bills! I have to admit, I was creeped out a little when my fellow media guy, Brandon, showed me this.
Coyote Duran
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 5 2010, 04:33 AM) *
Do one of Mayweather-Pacquiao. Even though I am confident that Mayweather wins, maybe I should wait until you paint something. laugh.gif

Once again man, very good piece.

For real, I'm falling into your line of thinking, Fitz. I'm definitely considering Mayweather-Pacquiao or even a Mayweather-Sugar Ray Robinson piece. Currently, I'm roughing out a 2' X 3' Pacquiao-Freddie Roach painting that should be ready to share in a couple of weeks. Thanks again, man!
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Coyote Duran @ May 5 2010, 10:02 AM) *
For real, I'm falling into your line of thinking, Fitz. I'm definitely considering Mayweather-Pacquiao or even a Mayweather-Sugar Ray Robinson piece. Currently, I'm roughing out a 2' X 3' Pacquiao-Freddie Roach painting that should be ready to share in a couple of weeks. Thanks again, man!

Sweet!

I used that Mosley / Mayweather pic as my facebook profile pic leading up to the fight. It's an awesome piece.

Nice work, Coyote and keep sharing, bro!
Coyote Duran
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ May 5 2010, 04:49 PM) *
Sweet!

I used that Mosley / Mayweather pic as my facebook profile pic leading up to the fight. It's an awesome piece.

Nice work, Coyote and keep sharing, bro!

Thank you, man! I appreciate that (especially sharing it as a default. That's very cool)! And I definitely will make sure I post the new piece as soon as I'm done!
enigma1969
QUOTE (Coyote Duran @ May 5 2010, 11:26 PM) *
Thank you, man! I appreciate that (especially sharing it as a default. That's very cool)! And I definitely will make sure I post the new piece as soon as I'm done!

Nice work bro.

Are you self-taught?

Coyote Duran
QUOTE (enigma1969 @ May 6 2010, 01:13 AM) *
Nice work bro.

Are you self-taught?

Thank you, Enigma, and that I am! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.