Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Final Thoughts Of A Nasty Old Hobo
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
My friends, life is too short to drink cheap vodka, smoke rag weed, fuck stinky, over abused twats, or take shit from punkass Vegas bartenders half your age.

I want to thank you all for puttin' up with my shit for the past 1000 posts. I hope it has been as good for you as it has been for me.

I tore a fairly significant chunk out of the side of The Golden Shithole last weekend. And I learned a fairly significant lesson.

People love that motherfucker BECAUSE it is such a perty commode that has so much capacity for handling feces. Doesn't change my opinion of it. I respect it as a worthy adversary.

My niece is doing relatively well, considering she was railroaded by the system for stabbing a meth freak-that was slamming her head against a wall-in the heart with a steak knife, once. Matador or PBF couldn't have done it cleaner.

I also was reminded that if you want tickets to the biggest event in the toilet, more than likely you are going to have to do the dirty work yourself.

And that was one of the finest collections of ample ass that I have ever witnessed in one location.

I've got some significant deals to be done for awhile. I won't have time to post much.

Just remember one thing; when it is your turn to get in the ring with the very best, don't be remembered like SSM will be.

GO DOWN SWINGIN'
KookedKrack
The Gospel Accord to Beardo. smile_anim.gif
Spyder
Don't worry bro, when you get the time to escape life for a bit...Fighthype will always be here.

We're like Archie Moore in this bitch, still fighting his FIRST hundred fights.
Byrd Man
Does anyone know what in the blue fuck this guy's talking about?
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ May 4 2010, 09:55 PM) *
Does anyone know what in the blue fuck this guy's talking about?

I'm glad u asked cause I'm fucking confused. That shit made me wanna go back to school and shit. Golden toilets and vodka and shit. Please clarify.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yo way off topic, but KrookedKrack, who is at girl? God damn that's nice.
King Eugene
The good ol Hobo and his trained was derailed. Your still ok with me. I enjoyed your updates. Almost felt like I was there myself. I appreciate it man.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 4 2010, 10:47 PM) *
Don't worry bro, when you get the time to escape life for a bit...Fighthype will always be here.

We're like Archie Moore in this bitch, still fighting his FIRST hundred fights.

I'm diggin that analogy..

Smarty---You've been a big asset here these last few months..
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 4 2010, 11:05 PM) *
I'm glad u asked cause I'm fucking confused. That shit made me wanna go back to school and shit. Golden toilets and vodka and shit. Please clarify.

I second that shit....it sounds like a Beck song.
HaydelHammer
this post has left me greatly perturbed.

lloyd mayflower
Fitz, who's the giant in your avatar???
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 4 2010, 09:55 PM) *
My friends, life is too short to drink cheap vodka, smoke rag weed, fuck stinky, over abused twats, or take shit from punkass Vegas bartenders half your age.

I want to thank you all for puttin' up with my shit for the past 1000 posts. I hope it has been as good for you as it has been for me.

I tore a fairly significant chunk out of the side of The Golden Shithole last weekend. And I learned a fairly significant lesson.

People love that motherfucker BECAUSE it is such a perty commode that has so much capacity for handling feces. Doesn't change my opinion of it. I respect it as a worthy adversary.

My niece is doing relatively well, considering she was railroaded by the system for stabbing a meth freak-that was slamming her head against a wall-in the heart with a steak knife, once. Matador or PBF couldn't have done it cleaner.

I also was reminded that if you want tickets to the biggest event in the toilet, more than likely you are going to have to do the dirty work yourself.

And that was one of the finest collections of ample ass that I have ever witnessed in one location.

I've got some significant deals to be done for awhile. I won't have time to post much.

Just remember one thing; when it is your turn to get in the ring with the very best, don't be remembered like SSM will be.

GO DOWN SWINGIN'

Stay awhile Rev!!!! thats real talk beardo...
lloyd mayflower
Gutted, I would quite like to see her gettin her pie smashed in!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 6 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Haha, so would I. I will see if I can find any more info later.

Post the actual clip Fitz..I wish avatars were bigger..I wanna get a better look..It looks so fake..hahaha..
thehype
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 6 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Haha, so would I. I will see if I can find any more info later.

laugh.gif

That's Amazon Eve:

http://www.myspace.com/amazoneve

http://www.facebook.com/people/Amazon-Eve/100000064348154
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (thehype @ May 6 2010, 08:58 PM) *

That brunette looks an awful lot like the brunette whore that was doin' her best to get in my wallet on Saturday night.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.