Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: L-L and AussieLad's Sigs
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
They're very bad...lol

There's been several complaints (and jeers...lol) in the Boxing section over them....The Klit and Tim Tebow sigs were nowhere near this level of gay...

Should King and JLUV change them?...perhaps L-L and Aussie should only do a week's punishment with 'em?....I would like some opinions and suggestions...from those INVOLVED in the Bets as well...

New members seeing these images might run away...
Douchebag
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 5 2010, 08:13 AM) *
They're very bad...lol

There's been several complaints (and jeers...lol) in the Boxing section over them....The Klit and Tim Tebow sigs were nowhere near this level of gay...

Should King and JLUV change them?...perhaps L-L and Aussie should only do a week's punishment with 'em?....I would like some opinions and suggestions...from those INVOLVED in the Bets as well...

New members seeing these images might run away...

I turned my sigs off because ther where so bad.
STEVENSKI
I think they are fine. The only one I find offensive is the one with the matted testicle hair protruding. That is moreso because I imagine he needs to get the scissors out once a week to clip off the dags from his arse like a sheep.
Spyder
Like Fighthype's slogan, "Where a fight is a fight!"...a bet is a bet. They lost, so now they have to live with the punishment. It sucks for us non-betters that have to live with it to...lol...but we let them know anytime they post how we feel. That's kind of the purpose of Sig Bets...humiliation.

If we changed the rules POST-reveal...there really is no point in continuing Sig Bets.
The CEO
Everyone's got a point so far...let's hear what the winners have to say...
JD
I mean...searching for those pics reveals a good deal about the winners as well.

I would say that next time come up with a specific set of rules...maybe limit it to one pic and two sentences, and be clear - no naked dudes.
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ May 5 2010, 04:10 PM) *
I mean...searching for those pics reveals a good deal about the winners as well.

I would say that next time come up with a specific set of rules...maybe limit it to one pic and two sentences, and be clear - no naked dudes.

Yep. Always makes me wonder how those pics got discovered in the first place.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 5 2010, 08:49 AM) *
Like Fighthype's slogan, "Where a fight is a fight!"...a bet is a bet. They lost, so now they have to live with the punishment. It sucks for us non-betters that have to live with it to...lol...but we let them know anytime they post how we feel. That's kind of the purpose of Sig Bets...humiliation.

If we changed the rules POST-reveal...there really is no point in continuing Sig Bets.

I think you're right..I won a sig bet with WhiteBuffalo and decided not to do anything extreme so I just wrote up something for him that would only really affect him..The pics are really bad though..hahahaha..

Like CEO said though,it may scare away new members..The hairy ass one is the worst,the Aussie's pic,then the dude with the hairy chest(which could be more funny than disgusting)..

I say leave them since you only bet if you're willing to be subjected to something like this,although like I said,I go easy on people and wouldn't take it to that level..Some people are just more ruthless with the bets though..Nothing has been this extreme that I've ever seen before..
King Eugene
I find it quite funny. I break down in tears laughing every time I see LL's sig. I have no problem changing it as long as its still for a month. I could see how it would scare new members off though. I think something should be put in the sigs indicating they lost a sig bet. Oh well, just let me know if I need to change it or not.
Lil-lightsout
Now we all know how much of a hardcore fan Jluv is of Valuev. laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Nah keep 'em I say. It's what makes the run-up to a big fight so interesting, the fear and trepidation of wondering if your guy might lose and what happens next.......it just pumps up the event that more.

Maybe rather than tone it down possibly shorten the sentence from a month to a fortnight? But as I say don't tone it down, the horror of what gets created is what gives those bets their edge.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.