Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hype and Pcraw
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Al Hata

Had a blast with you in Vegas last weekend. I just wanna say thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this site and I'm looking forward to the next time we all get to meet up. You gained a few more fans last weekend.

Forum members, you guys are in good hands. These guys truly love the sport and the future is bright for fighthype!

thehype
No doubt bro. Good to finally put a face with the name. Next time, we'll definitely make sure we hang out more.
Spyder
Damn, hanging out with Hype and Percy still don't get you on Team Fighthype? Who does a Scarlet Knight have to blow to get on the team?

laugh.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Al Hata @ May 7 2010, 09:21 PM) *
Had a blast with you in Vegas last weekend. I just wanna say thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this site and I'm looking forward to the next time we all get to meet up. You gained a few more fans last weekend.

Forum members, you guys are in good hands. These guys truly love the sport and the future is bright for fighthype!

Now it makes sense.

QUOTE (thehype @ May 7 2010, 09:44 PM) *
No doubt bro. Good to finally put a face with the name. Next time, we'll definitely make sure we hang out more.

I see how it is.
pcraw
Good to meet you Al. Thanks for the continued support. Gotta hook up again soon and drink more! Lol
Al Hata
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 7 2010, 10:58 PM) *
Damn, hanging out with Hype and Percy still don't get you on Team Fighthype? Who does a Scarlet Knight have to blow to get on the team?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not sure, you tell me, I'm down.
Snoop
QUOTE (Al Hata @ May 8 2010, 06:43 AM) *
laugh.gif

King Eugene
QUOTE (Al Hata @ May 8 2010, 02:43 AM) *
laugh.gif

nea.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Al Hata @ May 8 2010, 02:43 AM) *
laugh.gif

I know who it aint.
d843
QUOTE (Al Hata @ May 7 2010, 09:21 PM) *

That's what im talking about !
enigma1969
QUOTE (d843 @ May 8 2010, 05:06 PM) *
That's what im talking about !

INDEED!

FIGHTHYPE FOR LIFE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.