Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyson losing weight and getting his swag back...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
Pimp Daddy...your Pimp Daddy....

Give the pic a caption....
Mean Mister Mustard

"Can you taste another man's asshole on my finger? No? Carry on then."
thehype
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ May 7 2010, 10:06 PM) *
"Can you taste another man's asshole on my finger? No? Carry on then."

laugh.gif

That ain't right.
AussieLad
Is that eugene trying to get a close up of tysons head for his next issue of Big Black and Bald Monthly mens magazine
lloyd mayflower
Thats right bitch, once I think your good enough at cleaning under my nails you can move on to cleaning under my foreskin
Warlord
QUOTE (thehype @ May 7 2010, 10:48 PM) *

"I usually don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with 'em. So you shouldn't talk no more, unless you wanna... you know..."

And then in the bedroom...

"I'll fuck you till you love me, HO!"

-OR-

He stares at Greg and his bitch on a leash and retorts "How dare these mortals challenge me with their somewhat primitive skills. They're just as good as dead." All this said as the girl licks the potato chip crumbs off of Iron Mike's fingers.
Method

"No, no, no, no, nooooo. I said, 'pull my finger' ".
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (thehype @ May 7 2010, 10:48 PM) *

edited; didn't realize that was Tyson's wife.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (thehype @ May 7 2010, 09:48 PM) *

I told you human flesh was surprisingly tasty.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (thehype @ May 7 2010, 08:48 PM) *

First we start with this finger here...by round three you better be making my elbow sing a song of mercy...by the time Larry Merchant start his shit talking you had better have both my Heavyweight Champion of the World balls where this finger is. Oh, don't worry if the finger's a little sour, Robin doesn't wash off that easy.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (thehype @ May 7 2010, 09:48 PM) *

bitch, i tole you that shit taste like rainbow sherbert.
thehype
Damn! That's a huge difference from where he was just a year ago.

Whatever his diet and workout plan is, I need to get on it (although I ain't feelin' the idea of becoming a vegetarian).

Tyson vs. Holyfield 3....STILL the biggest heavyweight fight that can be made.

laugh.gif
D-MARV
Sadly, I would pay to see it.
SENTRAL
As stupid as it sounds I'd still give Tyson a chance if they put him in with Haye, at least for the first round. He does look in great shape.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Jul 12 2010, 01:46 PM) *
As stupid as it sounds I'd still give Tyson a chance if they put him in with Haye, at least for the first round. He does look in great shape.

If Tyson couldn't beat McBride then he can't beat Haye. However it does tell me how much you think of David Haye laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 12 2010, 06:46 PM) *
If Tyson couldn't beat McBride then he can't beat Haye. However it does tell me how much you think of David Haye laugh.gif

Yep. Still blows my mind how he lost that fight. Sad thing is it will be a long time till everyone agrees Tyson is done.
Warlord
Tyson's looking lean as fuck, comparatively speaking. Any guesses where his weight is at right now? I'd peg him somewhere around 220, give or take.
King Eugene
I really wish Tyson would become a trainer. I think that would be so good for him. I know Freddie told him no once when he was in need of money but I wish he pursued it again.
Fitz
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 13 2010, 05:17 PM) *
Tyson's looking lean as fuck, comparatively speaking. Any guesses where his weight is at right now? I'd peg him somewhere around 220, give or take.

I was thinking the same thing. He honestly doesn't look too far off on what he looked like at his fighting weight. Very good work by him, considering he looked like this, and at this age as well.

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 13 2010, 02:17 AM) *

220??I think he looks small compared to the Tyson of old..My guess would be like 200..I may be misled though but his neck is really small compared to how it was when he was fighting..Either way,good for him..It's a huge accomplishment to do something like that..He's a hard worker..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 13 2010, 03:23 AM) *
I was thinking the same thing. He honestly doesn't look too far off on what he looked like at his fighting weight. Very good work by him, considering he looked like this, and at this age as well.

Fitz the weight loss has been so huge, dramatic and quick I'm wondering if he actually had a gastric bypass or stomach stapling operation. If he did it through sheer hard work and discipline then good for him.

Blaze I agree he looks lighter than his fighting days.
Big Slim Sweet
HYPE'S NEW SIX MAN HEAVYWEIGHT ROUND ROBIN TOURNAMENT

Mike Tyson
Evander Holyfield
James Toney
David Tua
Hasim Rahman
Antonio Tarver
thehype
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jul 13 2010, 09:30 AM) *

Mike Tyson
Evander Holyfield
James Toney
David Tua
Hasim Rahman
Antonio Tarver

Yeeeeeeaaaaaah!

Now you're talkin. Woooooooooooo!

thumbsup_anim.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jul 13 2010, 09:30 AM) *

Mike Tyson
Evander Holyfield
James Toney
David Tua
Hasim Rahman
Antonio Tarver

That's a good tourney. I'm gonna have to take Tyson out and replace him with Adamek. Or maybe Peter (only coz I want to see Tua brutalize him.)
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 14 2010, 01:41 AM) *
That's a good tourney. I'm gonna have to take Tyson out and replace him with Adamek. Or maybe Peter (only coz I want to see Tua brutalize him.)

I'd take out Tyson and Rahman and replace them with Adamek and Mormeck..Or we could get Maskaev in there..haha..I would say Brewster too but I really don't want to see him get hurt..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 15 2010, 07:27 PM) *
I'd take out Tyson and Rahman and replace them with Adamek and Mormeck..Or we could get Maskaev in there..haha..I would say Brewster too but I really don't want to see him get hurt..

I didn't even know Mormeck was campaigning at HW. Sounds good though. I think there would be some exciting fights.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 15 2010, 09:42 PM) *
I didn't even know Mormeck was campaigning at HW. Sounds good though. I think there would be some exciting fights.

Mormeck has had 2 heavyweight fights..He beat Fres Oquendo and beat Vinny Maddalone..I'm a really big Mormeck fan but it's definitely not common knowledge that he's a heavy..hahaha..I haven't seen any of the fights but heard about them..Hopefully he can do somethin in the division..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.