UFC 113

Main Event - UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua

Undercard
Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley
Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens
Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson vs. Matt Mitrione
Patrick Cote vs. Alan Belcher

So who are you guys picking? I've got...

Rua by TKO4
Daley TKO1
Stout UD
Kimbo TKO2 (via shitty GnP) ((Ughh, and I can see controversy written all over it))
Cote TKO3 (Though I wouldn't be surprised to see Belcher pull off a decision upset.)

I'll be doing a RBR (my first since the UFC 104 tragedy), but it'll be my style. Some inane commentary posted in between rounds, finished with a BRIEF synopsis on who I thought won the round. That's it. Any maybe not shit during the main event. We'll see.

It'll be mega-epic if Shogun wins by controverstial decision, lol. laugh.gif

WAR Shogun!!!

Warlord
Saw Dana White on ESPN2's countdown show.

1.) He pretty much confirmed Couture/Toney will be happening, and, again, pretty much confirmed it was a freak show, and he was ready to take his lumps for making such a match.

2.) GSP and the the winner of Kos/Daley will coach the next season of TUF.

3.) Said "It's about f'ing time ESPN!" as he was getting ready to go down and watch the prelims. laugh.gif

Anyone else watching the fights tonight?
Warlord
Oh man, I just took my 3rd shit in the last 8 hours. I hope this won't become a trend. It was a double flusher too, due to one aggressive turd kernel that refused to go down.

What will I do if I get diarrhea during the fight? Shit my pants, I guess.
Warlord
Here we go!

(Some nice titties in attendance tonight.)
Warlord
Man, what a shit-ass tattoo, Belcher. Fuck. Percy, that man has your nickname too. You should probably think about switching. I know if some cumquadt came out sporting the name "Warlord" with a shit-ass tat like that, I'd change my name in a heartbeat.
Warlord
Belcher lands a nice kick to the nuts.
Warlord
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 8 2010, 09:17 PM) *
Belcher lands a nice kick to the nuts.

Nice first round. I'll give it to Belcher for the nice body kicks, and the reversal on the ground.

Man, it takes all kind of epic to walk around with your hands super low like Cote, and yet somehow manage to get caught with every body kick from here to Baghdad.

Cote is cut.
Warlord
Belcher by RNC!!!! Wow!!!! Nice slam, nice finish!

His John Goodman tattoo still sucks.
Warlord
That was a clean slam. Belcher deserves it.
Warlord
Belcher plugging twitter and facebook. STFU. You needa plug a good tattoo removal agency.
Warlord
Slice / Meathead up next. Oh joy.
Warlord
Meathead flopping all around the ring, lol. I'm thinking about changing my pick. That's the kind of crazy I like.
Warlord
Got 10 guests onboard this thread so far. Guys, sign the fuck up! Start posting, motherfuckers!
Warlord
Meathead grabbed Kimbo's ass as he was getting into the cage, lol. Classic.
Warlord
Are those Meathead's teeth, or is he wearing a dirty-ass mouthpiece? Damn, looks like he dropped it in my toilet and fished it out withouh washing it first.
Warlord
Kimbo nearly got triangled, but he's free. Good shit.
Warlord
GREAT 1st round by Meathead. Wow! He takes it due to sub attempts. Kimbo is exhausted. If he wins this fight it'll be a miracle. Hell, if he makes it out of round 2 it will be a miracle.
Warlord
It's over! Meathead wins by strikes from the mount! Wow. I'm 0-2 and I couldn't be happier, lol. laugh.gif Can we change Meathead's name to "Big Country?"
Warlord
Stout/Stephens up next.
Warlord
Good first round, Stephens takes it off his power punching and that sweet spinning back-fist.
Warlord
Round 2 pretty damn even. Flip a coin.
Warlord
Nice nut-shot by Stout.
Warlord
Stephens rd1, Stout rd 3. Interesting to see who the judges give 2 to.
Warlord
Stephens by SD. I'm 0-3 and I don't give a DAMN! laugh.gif As long as Shogun wins, it'll be a great night.
Warlord
Hmm, they're going to Joe Doerksen vs. Tom Lawlor from the prelims. Doerksen wins by choke in the 2nd, in case you're wondering.
Warlord
Where the fuck is everyone at? Shit, this is one of the biggest rematches in fucking UFC history. Guys, get online!
Warlord
Daley/Kos coming up next.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 8 2010, 09:52 PM) *
It's over! Meathead wins by strikes from the mount! Wow. I'm 0-2 and I couldn't be happier, lol. laugh.gif Can we change Meathead's name to "Big Country?"

I knew Mitrione was gonna take this Kimbo is a bum and needs to go back to youtube.

By the way great job on pbp War.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 8 2010, 10:37 PM) *
Daley/Kos coming up next.

This should be a good one.

Koscheck by sub.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 8 2010, 10:28 PM) *
Where the fuck is everyone at? Shit, this is one of the biggest rematches in fucking UFC history. Guys, get online!

Tell me about it.

I think Machida takes it but im rooting for Shogun so Silva can get a crack at the belt.
Warlord
Daley loses a point for illegal knee to Kos's hair.
Warlord
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 8 2010, 11:44 PM) *
I knew Mitrione was gonna take this Kimbo is a bum and needs to go back to youtube.

By the way great job on pbp War.

Appreciate it! You watching?
Warlord
No point loss after all. Kos is a pussy.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 8 2010, 10:54 PM) *
Appreciate it! You watching?

Yup

I really hope the UFC gets rid of Kimbo the dude can't fight for sh*t he's all looks.
Warlord
The Blanket has returned. Wow now I remember why I hate Koscheck so much.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 8 2010, 10:54 PM) *
No point loss after all. Kos is a pussy.

I take it you going for Daley?
Warlord
Kos takes the first 2 rounds in the most boring fashion possible. What happened to him saying he was gonna stand with Daley? Has Daley even landed a punch?

You know your shit is boring when the crowd starts chanting for a fighter who isn't even on the card.
Warlord
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 8 2010, 11:58 PM) *
I take it you going for Daley?

Haha, I picked Daley to win, but it looks like I'm going 0-4 tonight. Still holding out hope for my boy Shogun.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 8 2010, 10:56 PM) *
The Blanket has returned. Wow now I remember why I hate Koscheck so much.

yeah thats what sucks about him but if he stands he with Daley he gets stopped.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 8 2010, 11:00 PM) *
Kos takes the first 2 rounds in the most boring fashion possible. What happened to him saying he was gonna stand with Daley? Has Daley even landed a punch?

You know your shit is boring when the crowd starts chanting for a fighter who isn't even on the card.

Both were talking alot of sh*t. Before the fight Daley said his TD was good enough obviously not.
Warlord
Daley FINALLY landed a few nice punches, but he'll finish it out on his back now. Kos will take the UD.
Warlord
Daley! laugh.gif
Warlord
Haahahahahahha!
Warlord
Daley hooks Kos after the bell, Kos shits on the crowd, and now we go the the MAIN EVENT!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 9 2010, 12:05 AM) *
Daley FINALLY landed a few nice punches, but he'll finish it out on his back now. Kos will take the UD.

Pretty much played out how i thought it would Kos is who he is if he stood with Daley he goes to sleep this was the only way to win it.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 9 2010, 12:10 AM) *
Daley hooks Kos after the bell, Kos shits on the crowd, and now we go the the MAIN EVENT!

hell yeah i really hope Shogun takes it he deserves it but Machida is a thinker in the cage it ain't gonna be easy thats for sure.
Warlord
SHOGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warlord
Both men look dry. If either man goes hyper-aggressive it might end quickly.
Warlord
1st round KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!
Warlord
Fuck Machida!

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, the REAL fucking champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.