Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official UFC 113 thread.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Mean Mister Mustard
The Lightheavyweight title goes back to where it belonged, around the waist of the Prode champion.
Warlord
Ryantical, and all you other mother-fuckers sticking up for Machida, riding his fucking nuts, denying fucking reality, get your ass in here! What's up now? Your boy limping off with a closed, bloodied eye, spirit broken, hobbled, humiliated, FINISHED.
kidbazooka1
Damn Shogun us the f*Cking man bring on Silva.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 9 2010, 12:35 AM) *
Ryantical, and all you other mother-fuckers sticking up for Machida, riding his fucking nuts, denying fucking reality, get your ass in here! What's up now? Your boy limping off with a closed, bloodied eye, spirit broken, hobbled, humiliated, FINISHED.

Just when i said it wasn't gonna be easy Shogun goes and blows Machida away. Im glad Shogun won he deserved it.
King Eugene
Kimbo gets let go..

Kimbo Gone
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (King Eugene @ May 9 2010, 04:34 PM) *
Kimbo gets let go..

Kimbo Gone

It's about time. The guy is a bum now he can go back to his youtube career.
Warlord
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 9 2010, 12:12 AM) *
Damn Shogun us the f*Cking man bring on Silva.

Indeed. We've got a REAL fighter holding the belt now. Not some pussy who avoids fights, using friendship as an excuse. When asked if he would be willing to fight Anderson Silva, Shogun repiled "Yes, of course. I'm a professional fighter."

Let's see if that bitch Silva can stop talking about moving DOWN in weight to fight GSP, and start manning UP for some real competition.
Warlord
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 9 2010, 04:38 PM) *
It's about time. The guy is a bum now he can go back to his youtube career.

Hahaha. A slim chance he might go to Strikeforce, and a large chance he'll end up in Japan, fighting guys like Bob Sapp. The Japanese audience enjoys spectacle fights, and don't always care about a fighter's record. Kimbo could make some nice change down there, and get some good puss too.

I'd do it.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 9 2010, 06:58 PM) *
Indeed. We've got a REAL fighter holding the belt now. Not some pussy who avoids fights, using friendship as an excuse. When asked if he would be willing to fight Anderson Silva, Shogun repiled "Yes, of course. I'm a professional fighter."

Let's see if that bitch Silva can stop talking about moving DOWN in weight to fight GSP, and start manning UP for some real competition.

I heard Dana wanted Silva to move down so GSP wouldn't have to move up don't sure if thats true or not. Shogun is a bad ass no doubt he's IMo the tughest guy for Silva at 205lb i really hope that fight comes off Silva needs to be challenged and Shogun is definitly the man to do that.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Nice RBR Warlord...that was good, five pages of two people posting. I enjoyed reading it though. I wanted to go to the bar Sat. night and chcek this out, but ended up watching the williams-cintron fight instead. Heard from a buddy though it was a decent event. Would have been nice seeing machida get ko'd though.
BigG
The Koschek Daley fight sucked. Koshcheck took him down and just layed on him for 3 rounds.

I picked Machida to win but gotta hand it to Shogun he's the fucking man..rematch Forrest Griffin!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (BigG @ May 11 2010, 12:07 AM) *
The Koschek Daley fight sucked. Koshcheck took him down and just layed on him for 3 rounds.

I picked Machida to win but gotta hand it to Shogun he's the fucking man..rematch Forrest Griffin!

Shgoun could rematch Griffin just for revenge but everyone knows that a focused non injured Shgoun would whoop Griffin. The real fight to make is Silva/Shogun.
Warlord
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ May 10 2010, 04:30 PM) *
Nice RBR Warlord...that was good, five pages of two people posting. I enjoyed reading it though. I wanted to go to the bar Sat. night and chcek this out, but ended up watching the williams-cintron fight instead. Heard from a buddy though it was a decent event. Would have been nice seeing machida get ko'd though.

Appreciate the kind words. The entire event was pretty good from my stand-point. Some good fights. Only Daley-Kos was a stinker, and everyone pretty much knew it would be. Josh Koscheck has the nickname "the human blanket" for a reason. He's even worse than Brock Lesnar. At least Lesnar has shown he can finish someone from the top. For the amount of fights he's already had in the UFC, Kos does near-absolute shit once he gets someone on the ground.
Warlord
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 11 2010, 12:57 AM) *
Shgoun could rematch Griffin just for revenge but everyone knows that a focused non injured Shgoun would whoop Griffin. The real fight to make is Silva/Shogun.

Agreed. 205 is stacked top to bottom, but Shogun/Silva is THE fight to make at light heavyweight. I don't know if it'll ever happen though. Dana White has already said that after Sonnen, Silva must face Vitor Belfort, and I don't know if he will make it past Belfort. Belfort has fast hands with dynamite in them, and he can put guys on the ground and work them there. If Belfort comes in with his mind right, and that is a BIG if, he's even money against Silva, in my book.
lloyd mayflower
Warlord, what do you make of Daleys antics at the end of his fight? Havent seen much about it other than Dana White saying that Daley will never fight in the UFC again. I thought it was quite funny, but only cos I think Koscheck is a bit of cock
Warlord
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 11 2010, 09:49 PM) *
Warlord, what do you make of Daleys antics at the end of his fight? Havent seen much about it other than Dana White saying that Daley will never fight in the UFC again. I thought it was quite funny, but only cos I think Koscheck is a bit of cock

I thought it was funny as shit. When I Was watching it live, it looked like Daley tried to congratulate Kos, and Kos kind of walked away. Daley walked him down, Kos turns his backs and says something, I don't know what. So Daley clocked him. Again, Kos is a dick. I know guys who train with Kos, and they've all told me, he's just as big a dick in real life as he is on TV. Him getting sucker-punched was just funny to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.