Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO:9:45 ET, 8:45 CT. 6:45PT-Williams vs, Cintron
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
For all on-going comments and post-fight reactions to tonight's Williams-Cintron fight. Note the later start time because of the Mayweather-Mosley replay.

Jack

Administrator
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
P Will got this...He will beat Cintron down. Cintron will wilt when the pressure is turned up, and he won't be able to deal with the length. Overall, it's just a terrible style matchup for Cintron.
salvador
Mabye, just maybe...just maybe, Jim Lampley's contract is expiring soon and he'd like to make it absolutely clear that he's a team player.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (salvador @ May 8 2010, 08:50 PM) *
Mabye, just maybe...just maybe, Jim Lampley's contract is expiring soon and he'd like to make it absolutely clear that he's a team player.

The Pom-Poms just never wear out and won't. As long as Lamps is under contract.

Jack
Thegreatequalizer
i'm interested in hearing how this fight goes, since i can't watch it.
Snoop
Holy shit FUCK Larry Merchant for what he just said, as if the reason Pacquiao vs Mayweather not happening isn't just as much the fault of Team Pacquiao. What a fucking nut hugger.
JLUVBABY
why dont we get in chat for this fight?...!!!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
im there
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 9 2010, 03:01 AM) *
NFS.

No fucking shit?
KOpower
Cintron is fine. This sucks.
Yucayeke
QUOTE (KOpower @ May 9 2010, 04:23 AM) *
Cintron is fine. This sucks.

WTF just happened? How the hell did Williams get the nod for those three rounds?

Snoop
Fuck Cintron. The only good thing was to see his ass losing and crying, once again.
Yucayeke
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 9 2010, 04:33 AM) *
Fuck Cintron. The only good thing was to see his ass losing and crying, once again.

I hear you but at best that shit was a draw, nothing was fucking happening anyways
PR316
Cintron knew he was going to get stopped so he pulled this act.

P-Will was starting to step up and get into his rhythm and Cintron does not exactly deal well with pressure.
Mean Mister Mustard
Cintron was doing well. Weird event.
kidbazooka1
It's always something with Cintron that was a weak ass fall he could have continued.

Lets see Williams/Martinez again two guys that fight unlike Cintron who's always looking for an excuse.
tymoney
IDK WTF just happened. Look like he ran and took a dive thru the ring. He wasnt tripped or pushed, seems like he coulda stopped himself. That was fuckin pathetic!
Big Slim Sweet
Cintron is just the type of guy that this sort of thing WOULD happen to.

Didn't it look like he leaped his own ass out of the ring?

I don't buy it. At least Paul didn't get the L for this.

That was some bullshit right there.

Cintron's a homo.
The CEO
lol...my jaw was on the floor for 15 minutes straight...that was unbelievable.

I had at least 2 of those rounds for Cintron...shit starts heatin' up, and he leaps out the ring...lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 9 2010, 03:54 AM) *
Holy shit FUCK Larry Merchant for what he just said, as if the reason Pacquiao vs Mayweather not happening isn't just as much the fault of Team Pacquiao. What a fucking nut hugger.

Merchant calls it how he sees it & IMO he sees it the right way.
The Original MrFactor
Cintron better be like Christopher Reeve or he is a straight Beeeeyatch!!!! Joker faked an injury 2 years ago to get out of fighting Williams. Did the same exact shit tonight... All the crap about him wanting to continue was just that... A load of crap. If he wanted to continue, he would have gotten up and continued. Straight up, if his spine isnt severed, he's a bitch...
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 8 2010, 11:46 PM) *
lol...my jaw was on the floor for 15 minutes straight...that was unbelievable.

I had at least 2 of those rounds for Cintron...shit starts heatin' up, and he leaps out the ring...lol

LOL!!! Thats exactly what happened too!!!
JD
1 - Cintron has a pachina

2 - Williams wears his trunks around his nipples
PR316
^^^^Fuck Cintron. He is such a disgrace to the sport.
Douchebag
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ May 8 2010, 11:49 PM) *
Cintron better be like Christopher Reeve or he is a straight Beeeeyatch!!!! Joker faked an injury 2 years ago to get out of fighting Williams. Did the same exact shit tonight... All the crap about him wanting to continue was just that... A load of crap. If he wanted to continue, he would have gotten up and continued. Straight up, if his spine isnt severed, he's a bitch...

He wanted to keep fighting....
JD
If he really wanted to continue, he would have stood up instead of laying there like he just fell out of a hot air balloon.
HaydelHammer
Just watched cintron williams DVR

cintron is a bitch. Fk him. Diving out ring like a stuntin a$$ jackie chan.

fk him.

NUMBER ONE STUNNA.

James Bond, Jackie Chan, and that bitch, MacGyver
Private planes, Jaguars, Bentley's, and Prowlers
I'm the # 1 stunna!
Wh-what, wh-what, what?
The # 1 stunna!
Wh-what, wh-what, what?
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 9 2010, 12:45 AM) *
He wanted to keep fighting....

sure OK. LOL

all he had to do was GTF up and climb back in the ring.

diving through ropes and sh*t. LMAO
Douchebag
I'm just laughing at the replay.
Imperius3
If nothing shows up on X-ray, HBO and Showtime need to step up and publicly say they won't show Cintron for at least two years, hell ESPN too. Someone needs to serve some justice here.
Imperius3
Yeah, I mean I actually had Cintron ahead at the time. I'm glad he didn't get the decision though.
Douchebag
I had him up also.
HaydelHammer
I love during the HBO post fight with williams one of his guys says "HE DOVE OUT THE RING!" LMAO.

Flopping a$$.
Imperius3
JD
Margarito - Garcia just started.

He scored a KD in the first.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ May 8 2010, 11:21 PM) *

Thanks for that bro. Cintron definately got his Bionic Man on in there. He is lower than Margarito at this point in my eyes.
Douchebag
QUOTE (JD @ May 9 2010, 01:30 AM) *
Margarito - Garcia just started.

He scored a KD in the first.

Just Started?
JD
QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 9 2010, 01:35 AM) *
Just Started?

Yeah...rd 2 just ended.

Garcia seemed a little more will to let his hands go before the KD.
Douchebag
QUOTE (JD @ May 9 2010, 01:37 AM) *
Yeah...rd 2 just ended.

Garcia seemed a little more will to let his hands go before the KD.

Is this a replay? And if so on what channel? Hype has the whole RBR on the front page.
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 9 2010, 03:48 AM) *
Merchant calls it how he sees it & IMO he sees it the right way.

Whatever. It's BOTH their faults IMO. Biased as fuck to place it solely on one party.
JD
QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 9 2010, 01:40 AM) *
Is this a replay? And if so on what channel? Hype has the whole RBR on the front page.

It is a replay...and I am wasted...Garcia came out throwing in the 3rd.

LOL
Snoop
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ May 9 2010, 05:21 AM) *

"Cintron's a bitch". LMAO
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ May 9 2010, 01:21 AM) *

THE FROG is appropriate because that fucker hopped his ass right out of the ring. His next opponent should antagonize the hell out of him by calling him, THE FROG. Shit, at the very least, he may get the dude to cry. BTW, did anyone else notice that fucker was crying again tonight. I'll bet anyone here that they recycled Margarito's old plaster wraps and fashioned them into a table...
Snoop
This mofo HOPPED his ass out the ring and onto the announcer's table, somehow ended up sprawled face down in front of the first row (while supposedly telling the doctors he wanted to keep fighting in between?), then had his ass carried out on a stretcher while he cried listening to him lose a split decision. I dunno if I'm pissed off I was denied a good fight or laughing at how much Cintron deserved that humiliation.
d843
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ May 8 2010, 10:39 PM) *
Cintron was doing well. Weird event.
His name should be HOETRON NOT CINTRON!WTF
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (d843 @ May 9 2010, 01:54 AM) *
His name should be HOETRON NOT CINTRON!WTF

Hoetron sounds too much like a hooker Decepticon. Should be Quitron or Bitchron or Kermit the Hopping bitchass...
Snoop
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ May 9 2010, 05:59 AM) *
Hoetron sounds too much like a hooker Decepticon. Should be Quitron or Bitchron or Kermit the Hopping bitchass...

I think someone coined the name "Cuntron" one time.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
That was one crazy fight. Seriously, Cintron was outboxing Williams easy in those first two rounds. He honestly looked better than he had in his entire career, and he was really controlling the pace. He was doing great in the 3rd as well until Williams got busy right at the end of the round. I didn't think the fall looked that bad, as he just fell right on the table. If he would have hit his head hard enough on that table, wouldn't he have cut? I mean, last time I checked, TV's and shit have edges that are sharp. I guess I didn't see where he hit so hard that he had to be taken out on a strecher. I mean, sure you get startled when you fall. That's a natural reaction, and he deserved five minutes to get his shit together. After that though, usually you're good to go. I don't know what's worse, those judges scorecards or Cintron bitching out like that. Interesting night all together I guess.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ May 9 2010, 12:02 AM) *
If nothing shows up on X-ray, HBO and Showtime need to step up and publicly say they won't show Cintron for at least two years, hell ESPN too. Someone needs to serve some justice here.

What a shame!

I will withhold judgment until I read or see medical information on Cintron's condition. I don't understand why they would not have just fought under Unified Rules. California does for world title fights. It should have been a no-decision. No one wants to win like that, or even lose like that. Personally, I had it 2-1 for Cintron. I could not really score the 4th round because I was more concerned over what was happening with the issue at hand concerning Cintron falling like that. Do we know or have an angle exactly how Cintron landed? I thought of other crazy shit like one of the Hopkins-Allen fights or Norris-Santana.

Good they took precaution, but if the X-rays don't show anything do an MRI. If everything comes back negative, I don't want to see Cintron fight again. On the other hand, if he was hurt really bad from the medical evidence, sure do a rematch. We don't have enough evidence yet IMO.

Jack
JLUVBABY
jack this is what dibella had to say on fightnews...

By Francisco Salazar

Kermit Cintron promoter Lou DiBella told Fightnews: ďHe hit his head. I think that the doctor saw that he hit his head and that he had to send him to the hospital. Kermit wanted to fight. I donít understand how this is a technical decision when the fight did not go four full rounds. Itís a California law, but it is a dumb law. How can you say who can win a three and a half round fight? If that is the case, in my opinion, my guy won the fight. Paul never hurt him. He (Kermit) hurt Paul.Ē
May 8th, 2010

if kermit wanted to fight he should have got his ass up instead of allowing who ever that guy was to whisper in his ear... its on camera... i think the guy told him to lay down and take the decision (i actually had him up as well 2-1 with them in the 4th round... 2-2 scoring the 4th)... my proof for this is if you go back and look at cintrons reaction when they are calling out the scores.... when he hears paul williams name his gloves go straight to his face... lol... the crying begins... rather he was up in the scoring or not he doesnt deserve to win that way... there is nothing wrong with kermit cintron... the table took more punishment when he fell on it then kermit did... lol...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.