Tommy Morrisson - admitted
Vitaly Klitschko - admitted
Mariano Carrera - caught
Frans Botha - caught
Michel Trabant - caught
Cruz Carbajal - caught
Omar Nino - caught
Joey Gilbers - caught

Now, considering how weak the testing procedures are in boxing these guys must've been incredibly dumb to get caught using steroids. I am actually surprised how many have been caught using them once again when one considers that the boxing commissions are almost always incompetent as far as any proper testing or inspection of the fighting gear and equipment.

Suspects: Pacquiao (hall of famer), Evander Holyfield (hall of famer) and Wladimir Klitscho who have never been caught or admitted to it, but it doesn't mean that they haven't done any steroids.

Pacquiao has moved up numerous weight classes and has improved on his strength, punch resistance and power. Pacman is also trained by Roach who was in James Toney's corner for the two times that James got caught using steroids. Wladimir is the brother of Vitaly who admitted using them in the amateurs. Evander - almost the entire boxing community believes that he takes them for one reason or another.

Now, I have a question for you guys. If you go into a fight (amateur or professional) and you know that the other fighter most likely will use steroids and will not get caught for using them, wouldn't you too use steroids? I most definitely will because I won't let my life at chance. If I am fighting somebody who is roided up and can hurt me in a very bad way I want to be on an equal playing field. If baseball players do it for more money, imagine fighters' motivations (more money and preserving your life)

PS: Pacquiao never tested positive for anything, neither did Barry Bonds.
alaganza
Heck no. Too many long term affects from the PEDs. And sooner or later when you come off of them you are going to look like crap in the ring and get hurt anyway.

To me it's not worth it. Call me old-fashioned but win or lose I would like to look myself in the mirror and know I did it the right way.
D-MARV
Just a few who I believe have used or uses PEDs...

Manny Pacquiao
Evander Holyfield
Amir Khan
Shannon Briggs
Spyder
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 11 2010, 05:41 AM) *
Suspects: Pacquiao (hall of famer), Evander Holyfield (hall of famer) and Wladimir Klitscho who have never been caught or admitted to it, but it doesn't mean that they haven't done any steroids.

Ok, based off of that reasoning...you might as well add Bernard Hopkins to that list.
pesticid
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 11 2010, 10:39 AM) *
Ok, based off of that reasoning...you might as well add Bernard Hopkins to that list.

It's not impossible, we'd never really know without good testing procedures.
pesticid
QUOTE (alaganza @ May 11 2010, 10:05 AM) *
Heck no. Too many long term affects from the PEDs. And sooner or later when you come off of them you are going to look like crap in the ring and get hurt anyway.

To me it's not worth it. Call me old-fashioned but win or lose I would like to look myself in the mirror and know I did it the right way.

Actually, when steroids are used the right way they can be very beneficial, at least this is what the experts say. I am not talking about regular 9 to 5 juice monkeys in your local gym juicing up with whatever juice they find. I am talking about self-conscious athletes like Shane and Evander seeking PED labs in order to get the best and most beneficial product.
alaganza
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 11 2010, 12:03 PM) *
Actually, when steroids are used the right way they can be very beneficial, at least this is what the experts say. I am not talking about regular 9 to 5 juice monkeys in your local gym juicing up with whatever juice they find. I am talking about self-conscious athletes like Shane and Evander seeking PED labs in order to get the best and most beneficial product.

I hear ya. And I believe you are correct. However, there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. It's like the scandals in baseball. People say that steroids don't help you hit a baseball. Either you have great hand-eye coordination or you don't. That part is correct. The fact of the matter is the steroids helping is not the issue. The issue is it's a banned substance. It's illegal. So it's not the right way to do things.
pesticid
QUOTE (alaganza @ May 11 2010, 12:17 PM) *
I hear ya. And I believe you are correct. However, there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. It's like the scandals in baseball. People say that steroids don't help you hit a baseball. Either you have great hand-eye coordination or you don't. That part is correct. The fact of the matter is the steroids helping is not the issue. The issue is it's a banned substance. It's illegal. So it's not the right way to do things.

Absolutely, it is wrong, but try think of it this way. Would you go to a gun fight caring a knife? Now if you know that your opponent is juicing and he will have more strength, more energy, more punch resistance especially late in fights when you get tired and you're prone to get hit and hurt more, wouldn't you look at the situation in terms of what's best for me rather than what's wrong or right?
pesticid
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 11 2010, 12:23 PM) *
Absolutely, it is wrong, but try think of it this way. Would you go to a gun fight carrying a knife? Now if you know that your opponent is juicing and he will have more strength, more energy, more punch resistance especially late in fights when you get tired and you're prone to get hit and hurt more, wouldn't you look at the situation in terms of what's best for me rather than what's wrong or right?

Sorry for the typos guys, I've slept like 2-3 hours in the past 2 and a half days
alaganza
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 11 2010, 12:23 PM) *
Absolutely, it is wrong, but try think of it this way. Would you go to a gun fight caring a knife? Now if you know that your opponent is juicing and he will have more strength, more energy, more punch resistance especially late in fights when you get tired and you're prone to get hit and hurt more, wouldn't you look at the situation in terms of what's best for me rather than what's wrong or right?

No. What's best for me is doing it right. What leads to the decay of the sport is people trying to take shortcuts to get ahead. Even if you take the PEDs as a "knee-jerk" reaction it poisons the sport. If I gotta take the "L" for being clean and fighting a dirty fighter then so be it.
Byrd Man
Jameel McCline

Chris Byrd successfully defended his IBF heavyweight title against Jameel McCline in 2004. Five months later, McCline lost a decision to Calvin Brock.

Thereafter, Byrd said of McCline, ďHis arms were massive. He was ripped. Everything he hit me with hurt. Iíve been in with some big punchers, but Iíve never been punched as hard as he punched me. He was strong. The fight right after mine against Calvin Brock, he didnít look nearly as ripped or as strong. I was thinking, ĎThis isnít the same guy that fought me.íĒ

On October 13, 2007, the Palm Beach Post reported that fifteen drugs (mostly steroids and related substances) costing a total of US$12,343 had been shipped to McCline on a near-weekly basis in 2005 and 2006 through a Boca Raton anti-aging clinic. According to the report, ďThe drugs included seven steroids: testosterone, testosterone enanthate, oxandrolone, testosterone cypionate, stanozolol, nandrolone, and testosterone propionate. Also sent were carbopol (a thickening agent), chorionic gonadotropin (stimulates male hormones), liothyronine (a thyroid hormone), humulin (an insulin), somatotropin (human growth hormone), and spironolactone/hydrochlorothiazide (sometimes used to treat side effects of steroids). Tamoxifen, used by steroid users so they donít develop feminine physical characteristics, also was shipped.Ē

jlupi
It's not impossible, we'd never really know without good testing procedures>>>>

I also believe boxing needs to update testing but lets get things straight bicycle racing is prob the most tested in sports, and they cheat like crazy. to this day Armstrong is suspect and none on earth is more tested
Box in Hand
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 11 2010, 03:41 AM) *
Richard Hall - caught
Roy Jones Jr. - caught (hall of famer)
James Toney - caught (hall of famer)
Danny Batchelder - caught
Orlando Salido - caught
Fernando Vargas - caught
Shane Mosley - admitted (hall of famer)
Mariano Carrera - caught
Frans Botha - caught
Michel Trabant - caught
Cruz Carbajal - caught
Omar Nino - caught
Joey Gilbers - caught

Now, considering how weak the testing procedures are in boxing these guys must've been incredibly dumb to get caught using steroids. I am actually surprised how many have been caught using them once again when one considers that the boxing commissions are almost always incompetent as far as any proper testing or inspection of the fighting gear and equipment.

Pacquiao has moved up numerous weight classes and has improved on his strength, punch resistance and power. Pacman is also trained by Roach who was in James Toney's corner for the two times that James got caught using steroids. Wladimir is the brother of Vitaly who admitted using them in the amateurs. Evander - almost the entire boxing community believes that he takes them for one reason or another.

Now, I have a question for you guys. If you go into a fight (amateur or professional) and you know that the other fighter most likely will use steroids and will not get caught for using them, wouldn't you too use steroids? I most definitely will because I won't let my life at chance. If I am fighting somebody who is roided up and can hurt me in a very bad way I want to be on an equal playing field. If baseball players do it for more money, imagine fighters' motivations (more money and preserving your life)

Dude are you nuts? The side effects of PED's are never positive. People have died and or have killed people behind roid rage. Dicks get smaller, tempers get bigger WTF? Oscar De La Hoya showed that you can beat a roid freak so why even think of using that shit?
pesticid
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 11 2010, 02:55 PM) *
Dude are you nuts? The side effects of PED's are never positive. People have died and or have killed people behind roid rage. Dicks get smaller, tempers get bigger WTF? Oscar De La Hoya showed that you can beat a roid freak so why even think of using that shit?

If I were a fighter, I would definitely consider it if my opponent is roiding, there are positives and negatives in everything you do in life. Choices, right...
Box in Hand
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 11 2010, 01:49 PM) *
If I were a fighter, I would definitely consider it if my opponent is roiding, there are positives and negatives in everything you do in life. Choices, right...

Cmon dude, you don't lie with snakes unless you want to become one.
pesticid
So we have another two high profile athletes in Berto and Peterson getting caught and apparently Peterson was taking the "flinstone vitamins" to improve his life or health.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 11 2010, 01:55 PM) *

Actually, the testes get smaller, due to the impediment of their natural ability to produce testosterone...NOT the shaft.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 11 2010, 08:41 AM) *
Richard Hall - caught
Roy Jones Jr. - caught (hall of famer)
James Toney - caught (hall of famer)
Danny Batchelder - caught
Orlando Salido - caught
Fernando Vargas - caught
Shane Mosley - admitted (hall of famer)
Mariano Carrera - caught
Frans Botha - caught
Michel Trabant - caught
Cruz Carbajal - caught
Omar Nino - caught
Joey Gilbers - caught

who knows fmj could be guilty as well. his head got bigger and he moved up in weight many times, and as we have recently seen he wouldnt be the first fighter calling for testing while he himself is juicing. point being if the truth were to be known, many of our fav fighters are likly roided up
Franchize
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ May 20 2012, 03:39 PM) *
who knows fmj could be guilty as well. his head got bigger and he moved up in weight many times, and as we have recently seen he wouldnt be the first fighter calling for testing while he himself is juicing. point being if the truth were to be known, many of our fav fighters are likly roided up

Yes but his power and impact punches decreased accordingly. I forget the KO rate stat once he moved up
pesticid
According to Arum DLH got busted for PEDs while fighting for Arum back in the day and Oscar will not release that info. I wouldn't be surprised.
duwdu
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 20 2012, 09:36 PM) *
According to Arum DLH got busted for PEDs while fighting for Arum back in the day and Oscar will not release that info. I wouldn't be surprised.

No wonder Arum is being overprotective of Pac when it comes to testing for PEDs, among other things... That "getting busted" sh*t will not happen again to a flghter under his watch; certainly not to Pac - him juicing or not.

P34c3
Kusini
If you add Pacquao in the suspects list then Mayweather has to be there too.
At 17 years they were both 114lbs
At 24, Floyd was 129.5 lbs and at 24 Manny was 129.5 lbs
At 29 years Floyd was 139lbs and at 28 years Manny was 139lbs
At 33 years, Lfoyd was 146lbs and Manny was 142lbs - at 32 years
Franchize
The interview with Dr. Johnny Benjamin on the front page was a phenomenal read. Very insightful and eye-opening. Why these athletes don't bring any and everything to these drug testers' attention before hand is mind boggling and negligent. I personally don't even get why, at this point, so many guys still risk using all of these supplements. I don't pretend to be an expert on these things, and I'm sure supplements do have their benefits, but I'm also almost sure that it can be done without them. I don't think our bodies were made to be fueled by these artificial, man-made powders and pills. Crazy part is, as guys are becoming better athletes, their skills are going in the opposite direction. Get a quality trainer and learn some damn fundamentals. How about that? Especially a guy like Berto, who has all the physical toold in the world but is seriously lacking in ring IQ. (and out of the ring IQ for that matter laugh.gif )
mgrover
i personally have no problem with steroids or performance enhancing drugs in non contact sports beside there not a shortcut you still have to train for it work, it just means you rest less, but in an already life threatening sort like boxing or mixed martial arts it is not needed ever, unless prescribed by a doctor
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 21 2012, 11:12 AM) *
The interview with Dr. Johnny Benjamin on the front page was a phenomenal read. Very insightful and eye-opening. Why these athletes don't bring any and everything to these drug testers' attention before hand is mind boggling and negligent. I personally don't even get why, at this point, so many guys still risk using all of these supplements. I don't pretend to be an expert on these things, and I'm sure supplements do have their benefits, but I'm also almost sure that it can be done without them. I don't think our bodies were made to be fueled by these artificial, man-made powders and pills. Crazy part is, as guys are becoming better athletes, their skills are going in the opposite direction. Get a quality trainer and learn some damn fundamentals. How about that? Especially a guy like Berto, who has all the physical toold in the world but is seriously lacking in ring IQ. (and out of the ring IQ for that matter laugh.gif )

amen.
Franchize
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 21 2012, 01:56 PM) *
i personally have no problem with steroids or performance enhancing drugs in non contact sports beside there not a shortcut you still have to train for it work, it just means you rest less, but in an already life threatening sort like boxing or mixed martial arts it is not needed ever, unless prescribed by a doctor

Football too. Your statement is why I don't get the backlash for ANY fighter who wants stricter testing, regardless of what the motive is. What people fail to realize is, it's not just about winning and losing in boxing. A guy could fight a roided up guy and win every round.Sure that guy becomes a notch on his belt. What people conveniently forget is the fact that even in the most one sided fights, you still get hit. I don't know anybody that goes 12 rounds without anything landing. So while the threat of that guy beating you may evaporate once you win, the reminder of his punches can linger with you for the rest of your life. You can avenge a loss. You can't avenge brain damage.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 21 2012, 03:27 PM) *
Football too. Your statement is why I don't get the backlash for ANY fighter who wants stricter testing, regardless of what the motive is. What people fail to realize is, it's not just about winning and losing in boxing. A guy could fight a roided up guy and win every round.Sure that guy becomes a notch on his belt. What people conveniently forget is the fact that even in the most one sided fights, you still get hit. I don't know anybody that goes 12 rounds without anything landing. So while the threat of that guy beating you may evaporate once you win, the reminder of his punches can linger with you for the rest of your life. You can avenge a loss. You can't avenge brain damage.

truth.
sduck
I don't understand why anyone would cheat, especially in high profile stakes like this.

Also, I do believe Manny was/is on the juice. Floyd is right about one thing, you don't go from a C fighter to a A fighter, even with all the catch-weights and hydration clauses. This guy Manny is getting easily out-boxed and knocked out, now he has incredible stamina, power, and punch resistance. At least Floyd showed some sort of diminishing in his performance. He hit much harder at lighter weights than he does now, was a bit faster, and fights more defensively now too. Manny just upgraded physically as he aged and moved up in weight.
mgrover
i just realised this, does the boxer fail the test if his testosterone is above the norm for a man? or because they detected the substance. because if its the first one, peterson has no real excuse, i don't care if it was prescribed by the doctor, it should of raised his testosterone to average males level, no above it by 4 times.
Franchize
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 21 2012, 07:15 PM) *
i just realised this, does the boxer fail the test if his testosterone is above the norm for a man? or because they detected the substance. because if its the first one, peterson has no real excuse, i don't care if it was prescribed by the doctor, it should of raised his testosterone to average males level, no above it by 4 times.

If Im not mistaken, they can detect synthetic testosterone and differentiate it from natural testosterone. I could be wrong though.
Franchize
As far as Manny is concerned, my suspicions had nothing to do with his physical appearance or performance in the ring. My suspicion came from his suspect behavior regarding the testing. First he was scared of needles, but he not only is tatted up but he has a tattoo shop by wild card gym. Then it was the testing making him weak, but against Ricky Hatton, he took a blood test within 2weeks of the fight. Then it was the constant cut off dates that just so happened to coincide with hgh cycle periods (according to guys like bj flores, it takes 14 days to get hgh out of your system). Add to that Freddy already has trained two roiders before. Also, what fails to get mentioned in the back n forth is that Roach allowed a guy to cheat against Mayweather before. When Floyd fought De La Hoya, Oscars hands were wrapped illegally. Freddy was well aware of it n immediately knew to look for it before the Pacquiao/DLH fight. It actually caused a delay before the fight. Then Freddy said in an interview that he had suspicions that Marquez was juicing but he couldnt do anything about it since "we werent willing to do the testing ourselves". Really? So youd risk your guy fighting a cheater rather than test? Stuff like that is what raises my eyebrow.

Disclaimer: Oscars illegal wraps werent nearly as bad as Magarito or anything. It had something to do with the amount of gauze n some trick he used with roled up tape that ironically Mannys used before too.
mgrover
If my first post is confirmed and Lamont was above normal make levels well then it really showed that things like this have no limit no matter how nice the fighter can be
Cshel86
QUOTE (sduck @ May 21 2012, 04:48 PM) *
I don't understand why anyone would cheat, especially in high profile stakes like this.

In high profile FIGHTS like this, why not cheat? It's always worth a shot...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 21 2012, 06:52 PM) *
As far as Manny is concerned, my suspicions had nothing to do with his physical appearance or performance in the ring. My suspicion came from his suspect behavior regarding the testing. First he was scared of needles, but he not only is tatted up but he has a tattoo shop by wild card gym. Then it was the testing making him weak, but against Ricky Hatton, he took a blood test within 2weeks of the fight. Then it was the constant cut off dates that just so happened to coincide with hgh cycle periods (according to guys like bj flores, it takes 14 days to get hgh out of your system). Add to that Freddy already has trained two roiders before. Also, what fails to get mentioned in the back n forth is that Roach allowed a guy to cheat against Mayweather before. When Floyd fought De La Hoya, Oscars hands were wrapped illegally. Freddy was well aware of it n immediately knew to look for it before the Pacquiao/DLH fight. It actually caused a delay before the fight. Then Freddy said in an interview that he had suspicions that Marquez was juicing but he couldnt do anything about it since "we werent willing to do the testing ourselves". Really? So youd risk your guy fighting a cheater rather than test? Stuff like that is what raises my eyebrow.

Disclaimer: Oscars illegal wraps werent nearly as bad as Magarito or anything. It had something to do with the amount of gauze n some trick he used with roled up tape that ironically Mannys used before too.

It was 3 weeks.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 21 2012, 07:52 PM) *
against Ricky Hatton, he took a blood test within 2weeks of the fight.

I believe you're referring to the Cotto fight, when he had blood drawn before a "heavy" training session, and trained like a fuckin' machine. Then random testing was brought up, his English was three times broken, and he forgot that he had tattoos.

What a fuckin' slap in the face for this dude to get a new fuckin' tattoo during the taping of the Marquez 24/7 no2.gif From what I saw, he trained at a high rate and all. I guess you can say the drawn blood or the needle from the tattoo weakened him during the fight. Oh wait, weren't his legs cramping? Maybe his wife threatened to leave him, which made him "forget" that a dude was in front of him trying to take his head off over the course of 12 rounds. Ya never know with this guy...ya never know...
Franchize
Don't remember if it was 2 or 3 weeks before the fight but he definitely took a blood test during the Hatton 24/7 and trained the next day. Freddie Roach clearly said that when Manny takes blood, he "loses him for up to 4 days." The blood test wasn't a drug test. It was a physical. The one guy who found it and put it on youtube, as well as countless other videos, mysteriously had his account removed. I can't find the episode anywhere now but Manny came in the DR's office and took a physical. He had black shades on and the whole time they drew blood, he was looking directly at the needle.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 22 2012, 09:11 AM) *
Don't remember if it was 2 or 3 weeks before the fight but he definitely took a blood test during the Hatton 24/7 and trained the next day. Freddie Roach clearly said that when Manny takes blood, he "loses him for up to 4 days." The blood test wasn't a drug test. It was a physical. The one guy who found it and put it on youtube, as well as countless other videos, mysteriously had his account removed. I can't find the episode anywhere now but Manny came in the DR's office and took a physical. He had black shades on and the whole time they drew blood, he was looking directly at the needle.

I REMEMBER that video...like I told Daprofessor...those incriminating videos and rehydration clause articles have gone to fuckin' no man's land. Makes you wonder if people are making money off of Manny and trying to get rid of all this incriminating stuff about him. You can bet your ass that folks aren't making money off of Floyd, hence why we still see these videos and articles about him.

All you hear is, Floyd Mayweather is an American boxer with titles in this many weight classes, and is currently looking to serve 90 days in jail for a domestic violence charge, which once carried a 34 year sentence. All I can say is, this shit that's going on behind closed doors is about to come to a head soon.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 22 2012, 08:11 AM) *

Yeah..it was like 20 days or something
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2010/02/...-of-mayweather/
Franchize
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 22 2012, 11:42 AM) *

The video got taken down. The CShel conspiracy is alive!!! But there are 2 guys on youtube, there usernames are something like Karceno4life and Opal1000 that have tons of sketchy videos including the one with Roach complaining about Oscar's wraps well before he started wrapping his hands.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 22 2012, 10:11 AM) *
I REMEMBER that video...like I told Daprofessor...those incriminating videos and rehydration clause articles have gone to fuckin' no man's land. Makes you wonder if people are making money off of Manny and trying to get rid of all this incriminating stuff about him. You can bet your ass that folks aren't making money off of Floyd, hence why we still see these videos and articles about him.

All you hear is, Floyd Mayweather is an American boxer with titles in this many weight classes, and is currently looking to serve 90 days in jail for a domestic violence charge, which once carried a 34 year sentence. All I can say is, this shit that's going on behind closed doors is about to come to a head soon.

i guess i'm not the only conspiracy theorist in this piece. smile.gif

i truly believe arum pays ppl to write favorable articles and he has shills who attack anyone who says anything negative about pac.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 22 2012, 10:42 AM) *

no video

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 22 2012, 01:28 PM) *
no video

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

How's this 'Sauce?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-OWMeGVPHQ
Hotsauce
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 22 2012, 04:07 PM) *

thanks for that video

im surprised the video is still up
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 22 2012, 06:10 PM) *
thanks for that video

im surprised the video is till up

Now, we just need Danny's (Howard) girl to translate that freak'n vid!!!!
Cshel86
Damn, I truly hate to be right situations like these...I still hope Im wrong. Really though, most of this "Pacquiao incrimination" material has either been deleted, or sent to No Man's Land.

Franchize
I saw that video. That was actually the one when he faced Clottey. Theres a video out there where he faced Ricky Hatton. It was one of the episodes of 24/7 but I cannot find it anywhere. The one guy who had it had his acct deleted on youtube.

Update:
I think I might have found it. The original video I saw showed how far away from the fight they were.
He appears to have on the same shirt but the shades look different from the other video AND in the other video he has a jacket on. Appears to be the same DR also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq4qLX0h9Zk
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 23 2012, 10:32 AM) *
The one guy who had it had his acct deleted on youtube.

He's probably "sleeping with the fishes" as well...
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2012, 10:48 AM) *

A lil Luca Brasi ehhh lol

Well check out the above video. Let me know what you think
Cshel86
I saw the video, which was pretty much what I remembered and expected...a bunch of fluff to keep viewers interested. I noticed that the storyline in boxing (translation: on-going bullshit to keep people talking about the sport) started to fade after the FMJ/OLDH and FMJ/Hatton fights, in which Floyd retired.

I said that to say that the "PED accusations" gave the sport some type of body, so to speak, and got people talking again...especially since the 2 top fighters were the body of it. If somebody were to ask for an honest opinion from me on whether or not Manny was on something, my answer would be "yes".

I wouldn't even use most of the stuff that Floyd mentioned, as supporting evidence. It's the shit that Manny's team and promoters were saying, that really baffled me...along with the shit that Manny wasn't saying.

All of that playing dumb and "I dont speak no English" BS from Manny is played out. I honestly felt that Arum did what any other promoter with a cash cow would've done...spark up interest of a huge fight, and trick people into thinking that it's going to happen while making money off of other fights. We've seen this since the whole scandal started.

It's crazy and becoming more and more evident that Mayweather actually knows what the hell he's talking about...he's made his point over the years and took the scrutiny in stride:

1. Pacquiao needs to get his business in order - the Vision Quest stuff happened and they got fired
2. Pacquiao isn't a saint - dude cheats on his wife, gambles, drinks, plays the saint role (not that it matters to me much)
3. Arum is holding up the fight - Arum makes up some shit about a mystery stadium, Bob tells Schaefer and the attorney that "he isn't interested in a FMJ/MP fight right now"
4. A lot of these fighters are cheaters - Margarito nearly kills Cotto w/ loaded wraps, Lamont tests positive, Berto tests positive, Chavez Jr. gets caught up.
5. Manny hasn't looked "superhuman" and knocking guys out since the Cotto fight, and the PEDs accusations from Floyd started afterwards.
6. Mosley is begging for big paydays before he retires - Mosley hasn't fought like a champ since the Margarito fight, and he got two big paydays against FMJ and MP while giving us shitty fights
7. Manny doesn't deserve a 50/50 split - well, we see why at this point...

The list goes on and on. Point is, Manny is looking less and less motivated and actually looks like he needs the fight more than Mayweather does. One would wonder why he appears to be so doubtful and timid about fights nowadays, maybe he doesn't have that "drive" that he once had (sidenote: "drive" is nt being used as motivation in this post).

Manny's a hot ticket for his team and promoter...no way in hell they allow this dude to get cornered and have to speak up about some shit on his own. Therefore, we have to hear everybody's else's mouth while Manny plays dumb and makes the money for them.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2012, 10:48 AM) *

They don't call him the Bobfather for nothing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.