Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics of my new Harley
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
caneman

caneman
Here's some more pics that I uploaded to my facebook! I just went over 800 miles last night. It was my Mom's and I am buying for $14,000 and taking over payments so everyone ends up happy on the deal as it was kills old moms. right here
Spyder
800 miles? Damn man, where were you riding it from? lol
KookedKrack
NICE!

enjoy it breh and be safe.
caneman
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 16 2010, 12:58 PM) *
800 miles? Damn man, where were you riding it from? lol

It had 547 when I picked it up from Harley and 600 and some miles then drove to Philly around Delanco and to dELAWARE and back to the Jersey Shore! I now have 942 miles on it after riding up the coast! The thing is a beast and weighs 800 lbs or better, especially wit an ass in the back seat! lolz!
King Eugene
Hot shit...I'm more of a fan of the croch rockets but I always appreciate a good Harley.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ May 17 2010, 10:10 PM) *
Hot shit...I'm more of a fan of the croch rockets but I always appreciate a good Harley.

I had two bikes. 1996 CBR F3, and a 2002 CBR F4i. Sold my second bike because had my first kid and my wife was scared something might happen(I used the money to start the build of my theater room). I have known a few guys personally that have got killed on bikes. I definitely miss having a bike though.

Cane- Not my style, but have some fun cruising this summer and stay safe!
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 17 2010, 11:03 PM) *
I had two bikes. 1996 CBR F3, and a 2002 CBR F4i. Sold my second bike because had my first kid and my wife was scared something might happen(I used the money to start the build of my theater room). I have known a few guys personally that have got killed on bikes. I definitely miss having a bike though.

Cane- Not my style, but have some fun cruising this summer and stay safe!

Yea I had a coworker in 08 that bout a new GSXR-750. Had it for a month and bout the helmet and jacket to go with it. We was pretty tight. Joked everyday about him being on America's dumbest drivers because he use to brag about speeding on the main highways. After all the joking was over I'd seriously tell him to be careful on that thing. One Thursday night he was about to get off of his shift, last thing I told him was "be careful out there big homie," next day all of the upper management came in and told us he died from speeding, lost control of his bike and ran into the side of a house. I was devastated. Two months later my best friend was dodging a car and got thrown off of his bike and skinned himself smooth up. His mama had to bathe him for a month straight. I use to ride but not as much anymore. My brother-in-law has a 96 CBR 600 and a 00 GSXR 750. He lets me ride the CBR whenever I want but my Moms be on pins and needles when I'm on that thing so I only get on occasionally.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ May 18 2010, 02:12 AM) *
Yea I had a coworker in 08 that bout a new GSXR-750. Had it for a month and bout the helmet and jacket to go with it. We was pretty tight. Joked everyday about him being on America's dumbest drivers because he use to brag about speeding on the main highways. After all the joking was over I'd seriously tell him to be careful on that thing. One Thursday night he was about to get off of his shift, last thing I told him was "be careful out there big homie," next day all of the upper management came in and told us he died from speeding, lost control of his bike and ran into the side of a house. I was devastated. Two months later my best friend was dodging a car and got thrown off of his bike and skinned himself smooth up. His mama had to bathe him for a month straight. I use to ride but not as much anymore. My brother-in-law has a 96 CBR 600 and a 00 GSXR 750. He lets me ride the CBR whenever I want but my Moms be on pins and needles when I'm on that thing so I only get on occasionally.

In 96 when I was a young fool, I did some real stupid shit thinking you are invincible, and pushed my bike to it's limits. In 2002 I was more mature and older, I rode more sensible, but still needed to be aware of the other idiots on the road.

My neighbor years ago got killed when some asshole in a tractor trailer did a u-turn in the middle of the highway. A young guy we did(brother's company) business with got killed last summer on his crotch rocket.

Bunch of my friends over the years have at least dumped their bikes and got hurt.

I live in the country, lots of great back roads all over the place. I was cruising this one road with my buddy back in 96 and sharp turn came up and as I was following behind my friend he drifted in the other lane and don't you know a car came the other direction and luckily for him he swerved off the road which saved his life. A little up the road he pulled off in some college and just got off his bike and laid there on the ground. He was very shook up.

Last summer had the family out to the local ice cream hangout. Lots of bikes flew by(about 15-20), and got on the highway down the road. Well on our way home the highway was closed down and read about it the next day that one of the dudes crashed and died on the highway. It's weird minutes before he is alive having a blast, and then he is gone.

Today I read in my paper some 35 year old local women died on her new harley she just bought. Crazy thing is she JUST left her driveway and lost control of her bike and crashed in some embankment or some shit.

Some big bad ass dude around my area last year had a horrible accident and lost his leg and other stuff and is lucky to be alive. He is in bad shape yet and is a sad sight to look at now. He fought in MMA.
King Eugene
Goodness!!! That shit is scary. You have to look out more for other drivers cause most of the time they just dont see you on those bikes. I want one so bad but not pressing to get it. If it happens great but if it doesn't I wont lose any sleep. I think I've seen enough damage to be sensible on those things. You wont see me on any biker boyz type shit trying to do burn outs in the rain willies for miles on the highway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.