Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to Rivado and Titlebelt for running the predicition league
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
Just wanted to thank the guys for running the [email="http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=25693"]monthly competition[/email] and Rivado for sending out the shirt as promised.
I got the t-shirt today, and was very impressed. I liked the "Prediction League Champion" print. I have some friends that I may have mentioned in the past, they are casual fans and love Pacquiao. I have got a couple of fights wrong (with Pacquiao involved), and they tell me that I watch so much boxing and I am shit and know nothing about fights, and laugh. I took a photo of the shirt, and sent him the pic. I told him I couldn't read, and asked him what it says.
laugh.gif

Guys who are not in the competition, join next month and give it a go. I think I am coming second in this months, otherwise I will have a whole wardrobe of them, lol.

Fitz
Sorry about the bad photo, I just used the webcam on the laptop. I felt lazy.
STEVENSKI
Have a shave you fuckin bum.
Maxy
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 17 2010, 07:20 AM) *

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 17 2010, 06:20 AM) *

ROFL!!!!
salvador
great shirt!
SENTRAL
Nice tee. When is the next round?
lloyd mayflower
Hey Fitz, I told you to get rid of those damn sideburns!!!
Hops
Fitz looks like a 12-year-old-addicted-to-the-keyboard.
WindyCityP
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ May 17 2010, 06:25 PM) *

WHOA who is that?! shok.gif
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Hops @ May 17 2010, 11:43 AM) *

LOL!!!! He does!!!!! laugh.gif

Anyway, Congratulations Fitz!!!!! And good luck in future playings!!!

Jack
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Hops @ May 17 2010, 10:43 AM) *

I think the whole Fighthype board members need to put their pics up so we can matches faces to the names.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 17 2010, 05:03 PM) *
I think the whole Fighthype board members need to put their pics up so we can matches faces to the names.

The nasty hobo don't do photos. I'd consider puttin' my wife's up but you'd make a slimy mess of your keyboards, seriously.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 17 2010, 03:11 PM) *
The nasty hobo don't do photos. I'd consider puttin' my wife's up but you'd make a slimy mess of your keyboards, seriously.

I am simply unsure what to say in response to that my friend.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 17 2010, 05:28 PM) *
I am simply unsure what to say in response to that my friend.

Don't worry, you can't hurt my feelings.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 17 2010, 03:37 PM) *
Don't worry, you can't hurt my feelings.

It's not that. It's just a statement I have never heard spoken or typed by any human, anywhere, ever!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 17 2010, 06:58 PM) *
It's not that. It's just a statement I have never heard spoken or typed by any human, anywhere, ever!

Disclaimer; SmartyBeardo and every nasty, sophomoric thing he says is fictitious. Any similarities to living breathing humans and actual events in this reality are utterly coincidental. If you are under age, pregnant, attempting to get pregnant, male and look like you are pregnant, have a history of heart disease in your family, take Metamucil daily, take yourself seriously or take this reality seriously, have never had unprotected sex, belong to QuackMeow's Tranny Army, or attend a prestigious Canadian university, we advise that you avoid exposure to SmartyBeardo's posts. They may infect you with Pure Hate. If you experience (sport) wood for more than four sequential hours, you are probably in a 3rd world cathouse and have no interest in SmartyBeardo's posts.
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 17 2010, 09:20 PM) *

No. I generally shave once a week and it's usually at the end of the week. I usually sport a rugged stubble look. I am going for the ruggedly handsome look, though being brown, I probably usually just pull off the terrorist look. Plus, I have been told I have a baby face, I have a shaved head and if I am cleanly shaven, I look like a young little faggot. Having a stubble makes me look more masculine.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 18 2010, 02:38 AM) *
Hey Fitz, I told you to get rid of those damn sideburns!!!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hops @ May 18 2010, 02:43 AM) *

I can understand the addicted to the keyboard, but how do I look 12 from my chin and lips? Unless you are good at picking at what 12 year old boys lips looks like, if so.........thanks......I guess?

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 18 2010, 05:48 AM) *
LOL!!!! He does!!!!! laugh.gif

Anyway, Congratulations Fitz!!!!! And good luck in future playings!!!

Jack

Fucking Jack Plato............I remember years ago, dj necro said I looked like a boy as well. laugh.gif

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 18 2010, 07:11 AM) *

Making a mess of our keyboards shouldn't be a concern to you. Pics or GTFO.

Thanks, lol.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 17 2010, 08:26 PM) *
Making a mess of our keyboards shouldn't be a concern to you. Pics or GTFO.

Thanks, lol.

I don't want to be sued by your parents, young man!

Congrats on your April victory. I'm shootin' for the record low score in May.
Fitz
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 18 2010, 11:27 AM) *
I don't want to be sued by your parents, young man!

They never come into the basement anyways.
Rivado
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 17 2010, 02:22 AM) *
Just wanted to thank the guys for running the [email="http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=25693"]monthly competition[/email] and Rivado for sending out the shirt as promised.
I got the t-shirt today, and was very impressed. I liked the "Prediction League Champion" print. I have some friends that I may have mentioned in the past, they are casual fans and love Pacquiao. I have got a couple of fights wrong (with Pacquiao involved), and they tell me that I watch so much boxing and I am shit and know nothing about fights, and laugh. I took a photo of the shirt, and sent him the pic. I told him I couldn't read, and asked him what it says.
laugh.gif

Guys who are not in the competition, join next month and give it a go. I think I am coming second in this months, otherwise I will have a whole wardrobe of them, lol.

Thanks Fitz!

Oozemcbuck was our April winner and he will be getting one too.
Rivado
QUOTE (salvador @ May 17 2010, 08:31 AM) *
great shirt!

Sick I know huh
Rivado
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ May 17 2010, 09:25 AM) *

Next contest is in June but we will be posting the fights in about a week so watch out for it.
Lil-lightsout
Thanks also to Rivado and Titlebelt!!! Though I have not won, but have done well, appreciate the effort you guys put in to run the contest. It's a win-win situation either way, you get to have some fun picking your fights and it's even more enjoyable seeing Eugene at the bottom of the pack. laugh.gif
Rivado
bad sig - wrong wrong wrong

no2.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Rivado @ May 17 2010, 10:54 PM) *
bad sig - wrong wrong wrong

no2.gif

You are aware I lost a sig bet with jhug? His choice, not mine. Sorry.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 17 2010, 10:50 PM) *
Thanks also to Rivado and Titlebelt!!! Though I have not won, but have done well, appreciate the effort you guys put in to run the contest. It's a win-win situation either way, you get to have some fun picking your fights and it's even more enjoyable seeing Eugene at the bottom of the pack. laugh.gif

Hey LL, I've been working hard to supplant KE as the bottomfish.

Appreciate your efforts, Rivado and Titlebelt. Feels like a tad more skin in the game when your pickin' the fights.

"Harry" is kinda becomin' your pet, LL.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 17 2010, 10:50 PM) *

Actually..................you lose every time you post. laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 18 2010, 12:26 AM) *
No. I generally shave once a week and it's usually at the end of the week.

I would kill to shave once a week. Damm corporate starched shirt fucks.

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 18 2010, 12:26 AM) *
I look like a young little faggot. Having a stubble makes me look more masculine.

LOL faggot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.