Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For the few Superhero/Comic guys we have here.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BGv2.0
Thought you might really dig this chick!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellechere/

I know I do!
Al Hata

Damn, now THAT is Rogue.

I used to be a huge fan and glad to have had a childhood of Marvel comics. It would suck to grow up today with Pokeman or whatever the hell kids are into these days.

I must admit also, the first time I beat off was to that X-Men issue when they are at the pool at the X-Mansion . I can't remember if it was Rogue or Psylocke who got me going but god damn that was great. Gonna look for it actually.
Warlord
The Power Girl and Red Sonja pics were the best.

Fuck the ugly bastard in those pics who you know jizzes across those things every night.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 22 2010, 02:25 AM) *
The Power Girl and Red Sonja pics were the best.

Fuck the ugly bastard in those pics who you know jizzes across those things every night.

Man...as much as I hate to say it....that dude is her husband. thumbsdown_anim.gif

I admit...I'm just envious!

BUT....it gives me hope if a nerd fanboy guy like him can catch that....maybe I can too!

But it would be fucked up though....because I would be making her go out with me in costume...ALWAYS!

"Hey sweetie, I need to run over to Wal-Mart to pick up some cleaning products, I feel like a Red Sonja night...put that shit on."

"It's my mom's b-day is this weekend and all of my family will be there, I should like to impress them with your cleevage....I'm thinking Power Girl"

"Don't forget it's Uncle Buck's funeral this weekend, get out the Lady Death gear!"
Warlord
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ May 22 2010, 12:55 PM) *
Man...as much as I hate to say it....that dude is her husband. thumbsdown_anim.gif

He deserves to die.

"Don't forget it's Uncle Buck's funeral this weekend, get out the Lady Death gear!"

laugh.gif Perfect post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.