Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Dead Redemption
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Keith Pratt
I don't buy a lot of games. I've got an XBox360, but the only games I've got for it are Grand Theft Auto IV and Fifa 09.

However, I saw the trailer for Red Dead Redemption on TV a few days ago, and being a fan of Sergio Leone westerns my jaw nearly hit the floor. The reviews are all very positive too, so I ordered it.

Maxy
I'm gonna wait until it comes out on PC....whenever that might be...but it's a given that I'll buy it.
STEVENSKI
Had to go to 4 shops yesterday to buy it. Good so far. I just seem to have problems with my horse as in I keep shooting it for fun.
Spyder
It's funny to see all you foreigners playing a game about the Wild West.

laugh.gif
JD
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 23 2010, 08:45 PM) *
Had to go to 4 shops yesterday to buy it. Good so far. I just seem to have problems with my horse as in I keep shooting it for fun.

Fucking Bonnie man...I can't beat her.

I started this thing off on the wrong foot anyway...got off the train, knifed the cashier, and I lost immediately. So, I am on the straight and narrow for now, but I am telling you, I am thoseclose to shooting Bonnies horse.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JD @ May 24 2010, 02:21 AM) *
Fucking Bonnie man...I can't beat her.

I started this thing off on the wrong foot anyway...got off the train, knifed the cashier, and I lost immediately. So, I am on the straight and narrow for now, but I am telling you, I am thoseclose to shooting Bonnies horse.

She is a real slut that Bonnie. You better get a chance to get jiggy with her. I think you will have trouble killing in the towns but I popped a cap in this old bat outside town for fun & nothing bad happened.
JD
KookedKrack
I might pick this up on the weekend.....which version are you guys playing xbox or ps3?
Spyder
laugh.gif

I want this game after watching that video of the dastardly deed.
Method
Have it. It rocks. Played it one night. Need to break it out again.
JonnyBlaze
I wish I could get this game but my Xbox just busted on me..I didn't get the ring of death but the screen won't show up anymore and I even replaced the TV cords and nothing worked..I'm real pissed but I did have my Xbox longer than anyone I know has..It's inevitable for Xboxes to bust..I'm gonna have to pick up a PS3 for my b-day in a month..I was playing Dragon Age-Origins,which is a bad ass game..
Keith Pratt
I wouldn't recommend listening to this if you haven't got that far yet, but did anyone else get a real kick when they got to Mexico and this song started playing?

One of the best video game moments ever for me.
Spyder
I finally got around to finishing this game today.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't, but I was glad that Little House on the Prairie didn't last for long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.