Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is the greatest moment in Floyd's career?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/may/01/sports/sp-dwyre1

Ellerbe is Mayweather's best friend, and vice versa. Mayweather once responded to a question about the greatest moment in his life by saying, "The day I met Leonard Ellerbe." Reminded of that, Ellerbe says, "Tears came to my eyes."

lol. Nothing wrong with that I suppose, it just kinda fuels all the rumors.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ May 23 2010, 12:43 AM) *
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/may/01/sports/sp-dwyre1

lol. Nothing wrong with that I suppose, it just kinda fuels all the rumors.

Actually I believe Ellerbee's full quote was "it bought a tear to my eye and a tingle to my balls."
Hops
"STFU!" -neophyte7
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Hops @ May 23 2010, 12:41 AM) *
"STFU!" -neophyte7

ha ha ha
KookedKrack
wild homo........might as well call him his "life partner".
D-MARV
Damn... Ellerbe might be hitting that. LOL
pcraw
No different than any other father figure in the sport. Joe Frazier said the same thing about Eddie Futch.
D-MARV
QUOTE (pcraw @ May 23 2010, 08:53 AM) *
No different than any other father figure in the sport. Joe Frazier said the same thing about Eddie Futch.

Yeah...

Tyson and Gus???

JD
Didn't Floyd Senior say that Ellerbe likes dudes?
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ May 23 2010, 09:10 AM) *
Didn't Floyd Senior say that Ellerbe likes dudes?

LMAO... He did. That's what makes this thing kind of funny. I doubt Floyd has ever said that Ellerbe was the best thing that ever happen to him.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 23 2010, 08:07 AM) *
Yeah...

Tyson and Gus???

its cuss (as in cuss d amato) dmarv... not gus... lol...
leonthegee
the day he left top rank.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (pcraw @ May 23 2010, 05:53 AM) *

Yea but the difference between Joe Frazier saying it nd Lil Floyd saying it is, Joe Frazier is a known womanizer and ladies man and Lil Floyd there is a question mark there. He is never seen with women, only with Ellerbe.

2007 LA Times quote,"Ellerbe, 41, is Mayweather's manager, No. 2 corner man, financial advisor, booking agent, chauffeur, workout buddy, children's godfather, and confidant." WOW Lil Floyd, really loves him.
leonthegee
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ May 23 2010, 08:57 AM) *
Yea but the difference between Joe Frazier saying it nd Lil Floyd saying it is, Joe Frazier is a known womanizer and ladies man and Lil Floyd there is a question mark there. He is never seen with women, only with Ellerbe.

2007 LA Times quote,"Ellerbe, 41, is Mayweather's manager, No. 2 corner man, financial advisor, booking agent, chauffeur, workout buddy, children's godfather, and confidant." WOW Lil Floyd, really loves him.

i thought he was a women beater. u haters get ur facts straight. the man has 4 kids now ur thinking hes gay now. if anybodies gay its pac. hes the one with freddie roach bobbleheading his cock.
SENTRAL
Leon dont allow homophobia to catch you out because if Lil Floyd enjoys some gay lovin' inbetween fathering his seed it dont mean he's less a man. He be bi bro, it's knowledge we dont need to debate, its known non disputed fact but how does it alter him as a boxing genius? We are lucky enough to live in an era graced by a magician of the ring. Double entente, take it how you like.
leonthegee
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ May 23 2010, 11:12 AM) *
Leon dont allow homophobia to catch you out because if Lil Floyd enjoys some gay lovin' inbetween fathering his seed it dont mean he's less a man. He be bi bro, it's knowledge we dont need to debate, its known non disputed fact but how does it alter him as a boxing genius? We are lucky enough to live in an era graced by a magician of the ring. Double entente, take it how you like.

nice tits
jkfitpro
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 23 2010, 12:41 PM) *
its cuss (as in cuss d amato) dmarv... not gus... lol...

If we're going to be really pernickty its actually cus (1 s) lol
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (leonthegee @ May 23 2010, 02:39 PM) *
i thought he was a women beater. u haters get ur facts straight. the man has 4 kids now ur thinking hes gay now. if anybodies gay its pac. hes the one with freddie roach bobbleheading his cock.

You meant "gobbleheading" didn't ya'?

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ May 23 2010, 03:12 PM) *

I'd like to take dem chi-chi's how I'd like.

QUOTE (jkfitpro @ May 23 2010, 07:41 PM) *
If we're going to be really pernickty its actually cus (1 s) lol

It's persnickety to you . . . and capitalize the C for Cus' sake.
Mean Mister Mustard
Don't forget Mayweather used to have Corley around the gym a lot.
leonthegee
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 23 2010, 05:03 PM) *
You meant "gobbleheading" didn't ya'?
no i meant bobblehead. uve seen him talk before. he looks like a bobblehead doll.

I'd like to take dem chi-chi's how I'd like.

It's persnickety to you . . . and capitalize the C for Cus' sake.

Snoop
QUOTE (pcraw @ May 23 2010, 12:53 PM) *

Ellerbe acts more like a personal assistant than a father figure IMO.
pcraw
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ May 23 2010, 11:57 AM) *

And you've seen Joe sleep with how many women?
pcraw
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 23 2010, 08:45 PM) *
Ellerbe acts more like a personal assistant than a father figure IMO.

I can agree with that. Kind of like that guy that Pacquiao went back and found. Bou Boy or something like that.
JD
Floyd Senior is the one that is convinced that Ellerbe likes men.
SmartyBeardo
I've never been big on the "male bonding" thing. Wrestling in high school creeped me out. I prefer deadly force.

I don't know. Call me weird but I have always preferred hangin' with no more than one dude and multiple smokin' babes. Just a matter of taste I suppose.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ May 23 2010, 03:12 PM) *

is that a pot leaf painted on the wall behind you? nice.
neophyte7
QUOTE (leonthegee @ May 23 2010, 02:39 PM) *

LMAO... you know you are successful in Amerikkka when you become the subject of your sexuality being questioned.. LMAO

pac should publicly accept the random drug testing and then call out ellerbe and floyd as homos--- that would get the shit on and poppin... setting the stage for some serious can of whip ass being opened up for rEAL LMAO

JD
And by Floyd's own father no less.
salvador
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 23 2010, 09:15 PM) *
I've never been big on the "male bonding" thing. Wrestling in high school creeped me out.

David Spade had a pretty funny line about that. He said "believe it or not, I was on the wrestling team in high school. But I was never any good though, because I always gave up after I came."
streetlion1
Lmfao....I always thought Leonard Ellerbe was a homo......you can see it in his eyes in the corner when hes rubbing Mayweathers chest lol.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 23 2010, 11:19 PM) *
LMAO... you know you are successful in Amerikkkawhen you become the subject of your sexuality being questioned.. LMAO

pac should publicly accept the random drug testing and then call out ellerbe and floyd as homos--- that would get the shit on and poppin... setting the stage for some serious can of whip ass being opened up for rEAL LMAO

Are you implying that we are calling Ellerbe and Floyd gay because of race? Last I checked Dominicans are pretty much spanish speaking black people and I still think those two are gay. Doesn't mean Floyd isn't the best at what he does.

Now Pac is the real faggot in all of this. I think he will accept the random blood testing eventually but this fight won't happen for a good while so he has time to let whatever he is on get out of his system.
neophyte7
I just write America that way some times... nothing related to PBF and Ellerbe

They have a huge advertisement on the side of a building in Harlem (127 and Adam Clayton Powell) of Pac in HIP HOP type wear doing and advertisement for DR JAYS. PAC is being marketed in the black community.

target marketing at its best... The usual smiling pac looks like a harlem hip hop thug---
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.