Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is Vitali's Next Challenger? Albert Sosnowski
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Does anyone have the low-down on him? Is this a total bum, just an unknown, or both? BoxRec has him listed as holding a European Union heavyweight title. So if this guy pulls an upset, would that be comparable to Douglas beating Tyson? Has anyone seen him fight?

Jack
Mean Mister Mustard
I saw him get outhustled against the formidable Zuri Lawrence, who is famous for being brutally KO'd by Calvin Brock. Other than the Lawrence fight I have not seen Big Al fight. Many people are hoping that V.Klit gets gassed or injured and makes it possible for Sosnowski to outwork him but I doubt he could even pull that off.
Lil-lightsout
Never seen him fight, but considering Zuri fuckn Lawrence beat him, this fight is a complete joke. Kevin Johnson, and now this, no wonder no one cares about the heavies anymore.
ROLL DEEP
The Haye fight needs to be made - apart from the Klits fighting each other - this is the only fight that has a shread of excitement to it.

C'mon Haye, get your courange and the pants together and fight!

d843
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 24 2010, 10:13 PM) *
According to Ollie, the dude runs a thrift store at a Chicago sausage factory called "Sosnowski's Scraps."
That's fucking funny!lmao
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 24 2010, 11:13 PM) *
According to Ollie, the dude runs a thrift store at a Chicago sausage factory called "Sosnowski's Scraps."

Dat's the damn truth Beardo. And come fight night Sosnowski's gonna send Vitali to the scrap heap!! He's gonna turn that Ukranian turkey into Polish sausage meat.

WAR SOSNOWSKI!!!!

(I can't believe I just said that clapping.gif laugh.gif )
Jack 1000
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 25 2010, 07:28 PM) *
Is this the beginning of The Sosnowski War Train?

Hahahahahaha!!!!

"Can you imagine, Albert Sosnowski as heavyweight champion of the world!!!!????" hahahaha!!!! I'll bet Hype would be celebrating!!!

I can't believe that this is a PPV!!! This fight is SOOOOOOOO bad, that I'll bet Albert's family wouldn't even buy it!! hahaha

That may motivate him even more!!!! WAR SNOZ!!!!! SNOZ!!!!! SNOZ!!!!!!

Jack
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 25 2010, 07:28 PM) *
Is this the beginning of The Sosnowski War Train?

I believe so. The Sosnowski Express pulling up to the platform soon. He's gonna complete the mission David Haye was not man enough to step up for.

Sosnowski will be this decade's Rocky to Vitali's Drago.

WAR SNOZ! WAR SNOZ!
KookedKrack
laugh.gif

this thread has delivered the lulz

This being on PPV is fucking disgusting and makes me rage.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 25 2010, 11:00 PM) *
AHHH come on, Jimmi. Have you reviewed "Sosnowski's scraps?"

Dude took out Midaugas Kulikauskas for omnipotent being's sake!

He ended the undefeated Steve Herelius. He battled the vaunted (18-0) Francesco Pianeta to a draw.

What more could you ask for in a PPV?

In short Beardo you can't ask for more than that.

I'll tell you what, that resume is hot shit. That shit reeks of PPV-worthiness.

Albert is a bad man, who throws shots with bad intentions, as Vitali will find out to his cost. Sure he may have lost the fight, but Snoz ruined Zuri Lawrence. The dude is one mean S.O.B.

Oh boy if anyone can PM me a link on fightnight that would be much appreciated. I think this is the kind of guy who White Buffalo could really become a fan of.

WAR SNOZ!!
Jack 1000
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ May 25 2010, 09:53 PM) *
laugh.gif

this thread has delivered the lulz

This being on PPV is fucking disgusting and makes me rage.

Cosign! I mean seriously, who's gonna pay for a PPV where nobody, not even many elite boxing fans, know who one of the guys is throwing the punches? I wonder if ESPN was offered the fight and passed? It does seem that HBO has put away the pom-poms for the Klitschko Sisters. That name should be deserved to them, at least until they fight Haye in unification matches, or each other, and they will never fight each other so that's a moot point.

Jack
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 26 2010, 06:01 PM) *
Cosign! I mean seriously, who's gonna pay for a PPV where nobody, not even many elite boxing fans, know who one of the guys is throwing the punches?

Too right Jack, Snoz could definately do with a bigger name opponent than Vitali Klit.

Hey Tyson's lost some weight recently, how about we throw him under the Sosnowski Express?

WAR SNOZ!!
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 26 2010, 03:22 AM) *
I believe so. The Sosnowski Express pulling up to the platform soon. He's gonna complete the mission David Haye was not man enough to step up for.

Sosnowski will be this decade's Rocky to Vitali's Drago.

WAR SNOZ! WAR SNOZ!

LOL. Everyone and their mom is getting a vehicle these days. But I am fucking sick of the Klits taking on these nonsense opponents. Sign me up.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 26 2010, 08:48 PM) *
It isn't their fault. They have pretty much already fought the best they have to offer and we know what happened with Haye.

Whatever,

I'm on the Klitschko's Hate wagin (for both!) and I will only get off for each one when they have fought Haye.

Jack
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 26 2010, 08:48 PM) *
It isn't their fault. They have pretty much already fought the best they have to offer and we know what happened with Haye.

Whadya mean fought the best? Neither one has fought Albert Sosnowski yet so this statment cannot be true.

WAR SNOZ!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 26 2010, 07:34 PM) *
LOL. Everyone and their mom is getting a vehicle these days. But I am fucking sick of the Klits taking on these nonsense opponents. Sign me up.

Nice one Snoop. The Snoz war train will go down in history as the biggest surprise war train of all times!!

WAR SNOZ.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 27 2010, 02:48 AM) *

Semi-true. Most of the guys the Klits are fighting only become known because they are fighting the Klits. Granted it's a weakass division and I'll admit I don't follow the HW division closely, but Sosnowski isn't even ranked. Who the fuck is this guy? Vitali could be fighting David Tua and it would be more legitimate.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 27 2010, 01:48 AM) *
Semi-true. Most of the guys the Klits are fighting only become known because they are fighting the Klits. Granted it's a weakass division and I'll admit I don't follow the HW division closely, but Sosnowski isn't even ranked. Who the fuck is this guy? Vitali could be fighting David Tua and it would be more legitimate.

Actually look for Tua to have one last nudge in the next 12 months. He has got himself into decent shape over the last year and has had a couple of semi-decent wins. He's due to wax Monte Barrett next which I know doesn't mean much but it will keep him active and re-introduce him to the US fight fans again.

I'm not saying he'll beat either Klit but he will figure again some point soon.
Snoop
As for the people suggesting the Klits fight nobodies I want to know from yous who you think they should have fought in the past instead? Without pulling names like Toney or Haye which one is unworthy and the other isn't signing any papers, who have they avoided?

For Vitali, he seems to be fighting the nobodies as of late. I mean fight anyone that's at least ranked. Ruiz would have been a better name for goodness sake.

For Wlad, it's because he fights like a giant octopussy.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 27 2010, 10:08 AM) *
Actually look for Tua to have one last nudge in the next 12 months. He has got himself into decent shape over the last year and has had a couple of semi-decent wins. He's due to wax Monte Barrett next which I know doesn't mean much but it will keep him active and re-introduce him to the US fight fans again.

I'm not saying he'll beat either Klit but he will figure again some point soon.

I would pick the Klits to beat any HW out there, but there's a huge difference between thinking they would and it actually happening. It's like Mayweather. I'd pick him over almost everyone 147-154, but it's hard for me to say he's definitively the best when he's not fighting anyone. It's frustrating as hell.
SENTRAL
Another fight to ignore. This dude ski is just some euro bum and the fight is a joke.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 27 2010, 03:04 PM) *
Come on, Snoop, Sosnowski added the always dangerous Paolo Vidoz to his resume in his last fight. And he's been running "Sosnowski's Scraps", the most respected sausage thrift store in the Chicago metro area for the past 10 years.

PPV WORTHY, I say.

SOS . . . NOW . . . SKI

SOS . . . NOW . . . SKI

You're right. He also took on the formidable Zuri Lawrence. How could I have missed that?
SENTRAL
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 27 2010, 12:02 PM) *
Your breakin' my heart here, Bust To The Chops.

What 'chu talkin' about, Willis?

Snoop
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ May 27 2010, 04:49 PM) *

Wait a minute...is that you in the pic SENTRAL?
The CEO
Doubt a cool, rocker nymph would post here...lol

and what THE FUCK on all this Sosnowski press?...a VEHICLE for him to bring a Klit down?....LOL

help.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 27 2010, 07:29 PM) *
Doubt a cool, rocker nymph would post here...lol

That's what I thought, but he/she keeps ignoring everyone who keeps asking who's in the pic. Even if it was a lie, it'd be funny to see the response at the idea that someone looking like that would post amongst us. lol.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 27 2010, 12:13 PM) *
You're right. He also took on the formidable Zuri Lawrence. How could I have missed that?

As I've said before Snoop although he may have lost the Lawrence fight he ruined the guy in the process. Zuri will never be the same again laugh.gif

WAR SNOZ!
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 27 2010, 03:58 PM) *
That's what I thought, but he/she keeps ignoring everyone who keeps asking who's in the pic. Even if it was a lie, it'd be funny to see the response at the idea that someone looking like that would post amongst us. lol.

lol...it'd be bizarre alright...a fresh twist though...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 27 2010, 10:11 PM) *
That is Sentrel in the AV.

Ha ha. Bullshit.

Ummm..................WAR SNOZ!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ May 27 2010, 12:49 PM) *

Sadly and spookily enough (in a Nostradamus like way) Gary won't be saying that for a while.

WAR SNOZ!!
The CEO
lol...all joking aside...I've noticed some serious aging in Vitali in his past 2 fights, Beardo...in his legs and overall balance....if this Sosnowski goes in there ultra inspired, like say Axel Shulz did against George Foreman, there just could be a pretty big upset today.
Snoop
WAR SNOZ!!

clapping.gif

(Is the fight over already?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.