Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny boxing videos
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
To be honest, I didn't really want to make a thread about funny boxing video's, but it looked like a dead end thread if I was to just title it. "Was I the only one that didn't know that Tua is an idiot?". So I just made this one, so others can add.

D-MARV
LMFAO... Self OWNAGE!
King Eugene
laugh.gif

dumbass
JLUVBABY
Snoop
LOL. He sounds like Homer Simpson.
oozemcbuck
You guys probably saw this one.... I like how I can't understand the announcers, but they're having a blast . Homeboy went down like Don Flamingo. laugh.gif

D-MARV
I never saw that one... LMFAO.
lloyd mayflower

British heavyweight prospect, Gypsy, and member of MY fantasy league team (For shame)

I give you, TYSON FURY!!!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (oozemcbuck @ May 28 2010, 02:19 PM) *
You guys probably saw this one.... I like how I can't understand the announcers, but they're having a blast . Homeboy went down like Don Flamingo. laugh.gif

I remember that, that's old school. I would have never showed my face in public again after that. The red trunks guy should have put him out of his misery with a follow up hook. Guy had a heart just to let him off the hook with just that one punch.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 28 2010, 04:07 PM) *

British heavyweight prospect, Gypsy, and member of MY fantasy league team (For shame)

laugh.gif
oozemcbuck
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 28 2010, 05:07 PM) *

HAAAAA !!!! I wonder if he got credit for landing it !!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (oozemcbuck @ May 28 2010, 05:56 PM) *
HAAAAA !!!! I wonder if he got credit for landing it !!

Knowing compubox he did.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 26 2010, 06:32 AM) *
To be honest, I didn't really want to make a thread about funny boxing video's, but it looked like a dead end thread if I was to just title it. "Was I the only one that didn't know that Tua is an idiot?". So I just made this one, so others can add.

Actually Fitz that quote is now enshrined in the New Zealand vernacular. It's kind of a national saying, if you like something or think something is cool you give it the ole "O for awesome".
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 28 2010, 04:07 PM) *

Hey Lloyd it looks like the Brits have got a real prospect there. He certainly can take a decent shot laugh.gif
tottenham19
Mean Mister Mustard

Apparently the guy with the mullet was a streetfighter, or at least he claimed to be one, and said he had never lost a streetfight.
E.C.LEGEND
what gets me is the ref actually counts him out instead of stopping the fight. lol
E.C.LEGEND
this is one of those "what the f**k moments"
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (oozemcbuck @ May 28 2010, 01:19 PM) *

man thank you for posting this fight... lol... man ive been looking for this... i watched this fight when it aired live and i remember after the usa tuesday night fights where off c.n.n was showing this fight in its entirety for the the rest of the night during its sports... this is classic by far the funniest fight i've ever seen... lol... thanks again for this post..
oozemcbuck
Fuck it, I'm bored.... Here's one for all the Floyd haters who say he runs too much.... These ain't pros, but still.
oozemcbuck
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 29 2010, 01:02 AM) *
man thank you for posting this fight... lol... man ive been looking for this... i watched this fight when it aired live and i remember after the usa tuesday night fights where off c.n.n was showing this fight in its entirety for the the rest of the night during its sports... this is classic by far the funniest fight i've ever seen... lol... thanks again for this post..

Your welcome. That's gotta be the most fucked up footwork ever !
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ May 28 2010, 11:15 PM) *
what gets me is the ref actually counts him out instead of stopping the fight. lol

I actually trained with Pettway at the Mack Lewis gym in Baltimore. VERY TINY in person, but sharp as hell still. Before his fights, he would eat a crapload of pasta. Dont know the significance of any of that, but it seems interesting.
KENSOFINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_A77xlV4U4...feature=related

Funniest EVER.
Lil-lightsout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20jk-0iWna4

Skip to 2:50 to see what happens.

This fight was on my wife's(then girlfriend) Birthday. We went out to eat and came back to my house afterwards to catch the main event. Great stuff, always loved Bowe and Rock Newman.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (oozemcbuck @ May 29 2010, 12:33 AM) *
Your welcome. That's gotta be the most fucked up footwork ever !

You mean amazing footwork..That guy is soo elusive..
King Eugene

This cat is from the city I grew up in...
tottenham19
I present Charlie "Charlie Z" Zelenoff...

YouTube profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZDaddyy#p/u
Snoop
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 4 2010, 05:41 AM) *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20jk-0iWna4

Skip to 2:50 to see what happens.

This fight was on my wife's(then girlfriend) Birthday. We went out to eat and came back to my house afterwards to catch the main event. Great stuff, always loved Bowe and Rock Newman.

Tag-team boxing, getting back into the ring within a time period, this is boxing/WWE at it's best.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.