Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juanma vs. Pelenchin Caballero
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Al Hata

I was watching some recent fights of both guys, trying to catch up on this weight class I haven't paid much attention to, and really want to see this fight. I don't know how good of a fight it would be, but the fact that Juanma hasn't fought anyone like Caballero and that Celestino calls Lopez out every time he gets a mic makes me really interested in this scrap.

How do you guys see this fight playing out and what are the chances of this happening if a Gamboa fight falls through?

If HBO wants a tourney, this is the weight class.
Douchebag
Juanma's shorter crisper punches would be the difference in this fight.
JLUVBABY
im starting to get the feeling lopez is being protected... he should have fought gamboa by now... since pac mayweather doesnt look like it'll be made anytime soon that would be a great co main event to pac vs margarito at cowboy stadium....
PR316
^^^^Both Gamboa and Lopez are being protected by Bob. Especially Gamboa who at 28 years old is yet to fight a significant opponent.

I think Lopez stops Caballero late in a pretty good scrap. I think Juanma would break him down to the body and wear him down for the long haul.
kidbazooka1
I like Caballero but Juanma beats him in every department IMO but Caballero will make it tough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.