Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Robert Guerrero
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
I don't know if any of you know but Robert Guerrero is one of my favorite fighters today..I believe he will become a super star and show he is a true champ..This guy is amazing in and out the ring..I've been following him for a long time(years)..He has good skills for where he is in his career now and has good power..The thing I really like about him is he keeps improving in his fights..

Here is the documentary preview of him

kidbazooka1
Guerrero is one of the best 130-135lbers in boxing despite what some say bout the Yordan fight i believe Geurrero would have went on to win that fight. And Also to be able to compete at a world class level and go through the personal stuff that he is going through shows what kind of heart and drive he has.
D-MARV
I like Robert... But why does he get his own documentry?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 3 2010, 09:37 PM) *
I like Robert... But why does he get his own documentry?

I am guessing mainly cause of his wife's illness. Just my initial thought.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 3 2010, 11:32 PM) *
I am guessing mainly cause of his wife's illness. Just my initial thought.

Yup for him to go through that and still have success at the elite level of the sport says alot.
tottenham19
Looks cool! I really like watching Guerrero box - hopefully he has some big fights in his future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.