Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lakers-Celtics?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
Predictions?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (BigG @ Jun 3 2010, 02:53 PM) *
Predictions?

I'm glad you asked..CELTICS BOYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Everyone was doubtin me Celtics would get to the finals..Celtics are banged up from Howards gorilla tactics but they'll pull through for this..Howard was pounding on Rondo,KG,and Pierce really bad and concussed Davis..Celtics have the disadvantage through being beaten on by Howard but they're taken it..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (BigG @ Jun 3 2010, 02:53 PM) *
Predictions?

I'm glad you asked..CELTICS BOYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Everyone was doubtin me Celtics would get to the finals..Celtics are banged up from Howards gorilla tactics but they'll pull through for this..Howard was pounding on Rondo,KG,and Pierce really bad and concussed Davis..Celtics have the disadvantage through being beaten on by Howard but they're taken it..
Fitz
I'm going for Boston, don't know who wins because I know jack shit about NBA now. But I don't go for LA anymore because Shaq doesn't play there, and fuck Kobe.
When I was younger, I used to be the BigG of NBA. I used to be a slut and follow the stars. Chicago>Orlando>LA and now even though I know jack all, I will just go back to my first. Chicago

laugh.gif
D-MARV
Lakers in 7.
PR316
I'm gonna say the Celtics in 7.

For me in order for the Lakers to win, Kobe is going to have to have a great night every night and I don't see it.
D-MARV
QUOTE (PR316 @ Jun 4 2010, 07:55 PM) *
I'm gonna say the Celtics in 7.

For me in order for the Lakers to win, Kobe is going to have to have a great night every night and I don't see it.

Kobe doesn't have to have a great night. As long as Odum, Bynum, and Gasol are playing at a high level then the Lakers can win...

For me, it's the battle of the big men that will determine this series.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 4 2010, 07:07 PM) *
Kobe doesn't have to have a great night. As long as Odum, Bynum, and Gasol are playing at a high level then the Lakers can win...

For me, it's the battle of the big men that will determine this series.

I don't think so..Rondo,Pierce,and Allen are major factors in the series..The big men need to be good every game though so in a way you're right..Gasol needs to be shut down for the Celtics..

Celtics are down one and it was a bad loss but they didn't let the Lakers keep a big lead for too long and came back..It wasn't an easy win for the Lakers but it was a really good win..
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2010, 11:47 PM) *
I'm going for Boston, don't know who wins because I know jack shit about NBA now. But I don't go for LA anymore because Shaq doesn't play there, and fuck Kobe.
When I was younger, I used to be the BigG of NBA. I used to be a slut and follow the stars. Chicago>Orlando>LA and now even though I know jack all, I will just go back to my first. Chicago

laugh.gif

LMFAO.
King Eugene
Lakers

This isn't 08...

Bryant is just that damn good and Gasol, Odom, Fisher, and Artest compliment him very well.
D-MARV
Kobe>Lebron

PR316
The Celtics will have to show some heart tonight.

I think this game will be closer.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (PR316 @ Jun 6 2010, 06:05 PM) *
The Celtics will have to show some heart tonight.

I think this game will be closer.

Rondo and Ray Allen KILLED it!!Allen breaking the record for the most 3's in a finals series..Rondo with a triple double..So sick..Pierce doin some good D..Gasol and Bynum need to be shut down..They both are fuckin huge and have really long arms to go with the size..As long as the Celtics don't get discouraged and keep attacking the rim,they got this..
King Eugene
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 6 2010, 02:11 PM) *
Kobe>Lebron

+100
D-MARV
D-Fish really stepped up last night, The pressure is back on the Celtics.
PR316
The Celtics bench won the game for them last night. But they're going to need more out of Allen, Garnett, and Pierce if they're going to pull this off.
BigG
And thats that. Good series....Boston had it by 11 at halftime....Kobe didnt have his usual big offensive night..but played well everywhere else...

King Eugene
Well after a victorious win last night I decided to celebrate by sitting around in my fuzzy slippers and drink me a brew while watching Lifetime with the Lady! There's a special dramatic episode of a 6 foot something black man being abused by a 7 foot something white guy from Spain. The white man is just slapping the black man around and now he's crying like a white lady. Something about a piece of Jewelry. A ring I think. I'll tell you how the story ends later or you can view the trailer on ESPN!!! Pau Gasol!!!! LAKERS!!! Team of a "LIFETIME"
Run and Gun Game Calls
All I can say is thank god the kobe is better than Mj nonsence has not reared its ugly head in here. kobe is a beast, an all time great, but he isnt mj.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Jun 21 2010, 03:56 PM) *
All I can say is thank god the kobe is better than Mj nonsence has not reared its ugly head in here. kobe is a beast, an all time great, but he isnt mj.

All of of sensible folks around here knows that.
D-MARV
Kobe shits ALL OVER JORDAN!!!!!!

Sike! LOL
Run and Gun Game Calls
Lol i guess he is really mad at mj then, lol

get real son
Run and Gun Game Calls
lmao just saw the sike, lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.