Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An argument about motor racing
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Keith Pratt

Danica Patrick Is Better Than You

How was your day today, loser? Did you finish fifth in the Indy 500? Danica did.
She is way better than you.

Who cares? She does what any new teenage driver does: drive a car, and drive it fast...

This is supposed to impress people? Someone sitting in a car, pressing the gas pedal down & managing not to crash into the other cars on the road?

Sorry, but everyday activities that at least half the world's population can perform and DO perform on a daily basis don't impress me in the least...

Uhhh, douche bag, people can also run. So Olympic athletes who win gold medals in track events don't impress you either because running is an activity everyone can do.
God, are you dumb.
Just so stupid.

LMAO, nice try dude...

Yeah, people can run. Some people can't, you know, people without legs & stuff...And some people can run much faster & for much greater distances than others...

And running isn't an everyday activity...Do you run every day? I sure as hell don't. So yeah, people who run every day, train to do it, of course are going to be better at it then others...Olympic sprinters do impress me because that's something I couldn't do...

Race car driving on the other hand...The machine does all the work...All the driver has to do is press the gas pedal (anyone with a drivers license can do this), apply the brakes when necessary (again, drivers license), and make sure to steer in the right direction and not into the other cars (again, drivers licence)...

So please, inform me on how someone driving around a track in a powerful car is supposed to be impressive...

So you feel "anyone with a drivers licence" can drive a car 220 miles an hour surrounded by thirty-two other cars going 220 miles an hour.
"anyone with a drivers licence can do this."
Classic. Absolutely classic.

Hey, schmuck, I called you dumb, but in all honesty you are an absolute retard.
This ass hole thinks driving his car to the store to buy a gallon of milk is the same as driving a race car 200 miles an hour trying to win a race.
I can't make this stuff up, folks.

Keep your stupidity coming, kid, you are this board's leading retard.
Tell me again that "anyone with a drivers licence can do this."
That's my favorite bit of stupidity I have ever read.

Here it is again:

Oh, I love that one.

Tell me where the skill is involved dude...

How did any of these people become race car drivers? They had to get a licence first right? What else did they have to do? Practice driving? Practice driving fast? What else?

There's no athletic skill involved...anyone who is physically able to drive a car can drive a race car, it would just be a matter of learning and adjusting to the car...

Yeah, I'll say it again for you: anyone that knows how to drive can drive a race car.

Give me a month to learn the car and how it handles and I could be a race car driver...

Anyone who has learned to drive a car - i.e. earned a drivers license - can also learn how to drive a race car...

This is your argument!?!
If you learn how to drive a car you can learn how to drive a race car. No sh!t, Sherlock. And your stupid "point" can apply to every single sport.
Anyone who has learned to throw a punch can also learn how to box.
Anyone who has learned how to throw a ball can also learn how to pitch a baseball.
Anyone who has learned how to swing a golf club can also learn how to play golf.
Anyone who has learned how to run can learn how to run in a track event.
Do you see how stupid you are? Probably not.

You truly have no understanding of sport. I'll educate you. Sports is doing what everyone can do...but trying your best to do it a little better. CC Sabathia can throw a ball and so can you. Guess who does it better. AJ Foyt can drive a race car and so can you. Guess who does it better.

I told you that you are an absolute retard. Now this entire board knows.
Hey, douche bag, if you believe all it takes is a drivers license to be a race car driver then why aren't you earning millions of dollars this year doing that instead of making yourself the laughing stock of an internet sports board?
Oh, wait a minute, you don't want millions and millions of dollars. You just want to go through life having people you never met laugh at your utter stupidity.

Now, retard, go run off and ask your mommy and daddy why the oxygen was cut off from your brain during childbirth.
This is still my favorite:
Classic. Simply classic.

I have no understanding of sport? Hmmm, ok...you're the one saying driving a car is a sport dude, not me...

Yes anyone can throw a baseball if they learn how...doesn't mean that everyone can be a baseball player, as some people have much more athletic ability than others...

Of course anyone can "learn to throw a punch" but that doesn't mean they can just become a boxer...There's other things involved like conditioning, nutrition, training in things other than punching - i.e. defense - body type, etc. Again, not everyone can be a boxer because it takes more than the ability to "throw a punch." I can throw a punch...but I'm not a boxer and never will be because I don't have that type of athletic ability in me and neither does everyone else in the world...

We can go on & on like this, because everything you just threw out in your little hate speech is a sport...Everyone can learn how to perform those tasks involved in the sport, but other factors are at play and that is what separates the non-athletes from athletes...

Race car driving on the other hand? Not a sport, no athletic skill whatsoever, everyone who participates in a race has exactly the same advantage as the other drivers on the track: their car, not themselves...

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, douche bag, if you believe all it takes is a drivers license to be a race car driver then why aren't you earning millions of dollars this year doing that instead of making yourself the laughing stock of an internet sports board?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've already answered this in another post, but since you can't read apparently I'll enlighten you: I'm not "earning millions" as a race car driver because I don't want to be a race car driver, plain & simple. I have my goals in life and are already on the way to meeting them...

The reason why "everyone doesn't do it" is because it's a boring activity that everyone does already...And also, most normal people wouldn't want to stupidly risk their lives in such a dumb activity...

Get over yourself dude...I mocked your beloved "sport" so you feel you just have to keep calling me a douche-bag? In all of your wonderful name-calling posts I have not seen one sentence from you that would convince me as to why I should believe race car driving is a sport...All you've said is "you're stupid" or "you're a douche bag." OK kid, whatever helps you get to sleep at night...

My above post is the last I will make on the subject...I've laid out my thoughts and arguments as to why I don't consider race car driving a sport, and all that's been returned to me is childish tantrums...I don't have the time or desire to jump rope with this little whining baby...

Douche bag, you clearly know not a thing about motor sports. You are like a woman who says all that basketball is "Is a bunch of seven foot guys putting a ball in a hoop." Absolutely no understanding at all of the sporting ability behind the game. You think I will waste my time trying to illustrate that auto racing is a sport to a dope like you? I have a better chance explaining E=mc2 to an ant. They possess more intelligence than you.

I still love this one:

Thanks for giving me the years and years of pleasure I will get at laughing at that one.
Thanks for being the dumbest poster at this site.

How am I to learn if you don't educate me?

HOW?????

Please oh god of sports knowledge, please enlighten me...I'm waiting...

You really think anyone can educate a dope who thinks all one needs to compete in the Indianapolis 500 or the Grand Prix in Monte Carlo is a drivers license?

Face it, kid, you made yourself look stupid and you are desperately hanging on here. Have to admit that this classic really made you look dumb:

We now have a retard of Mongoloid proportions posting here.
Actually his own words sunk him.
Just look at these classics:

"Yeah, I'll say it again for you: anyone that knows how to drive can drive a race car."

"Give me a month to learn the car and how it handles and I could be a race car driver..."

"All the driver has to do is press the gas pedal (anyone with a drivers license can do this), apply the brakes when necessary (again, drivers license), and make sure to steer in the right direction and not into the other cars (again, drivers licence)"

I really wonder how this douche bag functions. I wish I could meet him in person. I could con this dopey kid out of everything he owns in about three minutes. I have a feeling he was a kid I threw my chocolate milk at everyday in the lunch room.

I just love this one:
"Give me a month to learn the car and how it handles and I could be a race car driver..."
What a retard.

Lol, come on over and "con me out of everything I own" however that would work...

What, you're going to come over here, somehow convince me that race car driving is indeed a sport, and I'll just what? Be so impressed that I sign over the pink slip to my car? Give you my big screen TV? Hand over my guitars, golf clubs, book and DVD collections? LOL, get the hell out of here...

You can copy & paste my quotes all you want, I don't really care...It's not going to change the fact that you haven't presented any valid points that would make me change my mind on the subject.

You have done nothing but name call yet I'm the dumb one...

You live in fantasy land...

Fitz
Hahaha. I love that troll. The troll won that comprehensively.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.