Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fight Camp 360
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Al Hata

Anybody been checkin this out? Real good stuff. I love how they stay with the fighters after the fight and I would say show more "real" stuff than HBO's 24/7. I honestly didn't like any of the fighters in this tourney but this show has made me a fan of basically all of them. Especially guys like Kessler and Froch. Kessler seems like a real down to Earth dude. I know there are a lot of Euro haters out there, including myself, but you gotta love these guys.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode, which will probably be right before the Ward/Green fight and the more I think about it, the more interesting this fight can be. Green really is the wild card in this thing. If he can mentally get it together, he can win it. He's the freshest of the group and has a great opportunity. Abraham and Froch is a crazy fight too...Froch might get worked out badly.

I would be surprised if any of these fighters ran the table in this thing.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Al Hata @ Jun 3 2010, 06:11 PM) *
Anybody been checkin this out? Real good stuff. I love how they stay with the fighters after the fight and I would say show more "real" stuff than HBO's 24/7. I honestly didn't like any of the fighters in this tourney but this show has made me a fan of basically all of them. Especially guys like Kessler and Froch. Kessler seems like a real down to Earth dude. I know there are a lot of Euro haters out there, including myself, but you gotta love these guys.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode, which will probably be right before the Ward/Green fight and the more I think about it, the more interesting this fight can be. Green really is the wild card in this thing. If he can mentally get it together, he can win it. He's the freshest of the group and has a great opportunity. Abraham and Froch is a crazy fight too...Froch might get worked out badly.

I agree and yes this is a very good series. HBO should be taking notes because Fight Camp is a notch above. 24/7 got all kinds of awards and if 360 doesn't I'll be very surprised.
Fitz
QUOTE (Al Hata @ Jun 4 2010, 10:11 AM) *

That's actually really refreshing to hear that not all of you are like the CEO, lol. It's good to hear that they have made a new fan like yourself, which goes back against on what thehype was originally saying about the tournament, as he was harping on about the negatives (along with other posters) when the positives have outweighed the negatives. Even myself who was not too familiar with Dirrell have learnt about him, he disappointed me against Froch, but really impressed me against Abraham. Now look at Ward, the funny thing is, we had some people not rating Kessler, though Ward beats him and he has become a p4p fighter. Ward looked good as well. We have had Ward making more of a name for himself, Dirrell impressing others and guys like Al Hata who are learning more about European fighters. It has been beneficial, regardless what some of the doubters had to say
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.