Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO:7:15(PT),9:15(CT),10:15(ET): Foreman vs. Cotto
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jack 1000
For all on-going and post-fight reactions to the fight tonight.

Jack

Administrator
The CEO
After all Cotto's been through, I'll be surprised and impressed if he wins this one tonight...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jun 5 2010, 10:02 PM) *
After all Cotto's been through, I'll be surprised and impressed if he wins this one tonight...

Ditto.
Fitz
The thing I like most about this fight, who ever wins will be getting credit and will be considered a good win. Sometimes we get fights where only one guy will get credit for the win, but this seems like a good pick 'em fight. It will be impressive regardless on who gets the win.
SmartyBeardo
Greene looks slow and stiff.
SmartyBeardo
Amateurish.
SmartyBeardo
Greene won a round, finally.
SmartyBeardo
Greene's jab is working.
SmartyBeardo
5-1 Mat
SmartyBeardo
Greene getting nailed.

Lands good shot.

6-1 Mart
SmartyBeardo
Can't see either of these guys being a factor in the future.
neophyte7
Green used to work out of starret gym in East New York. He needs to trash his father...
D-MARV
Green is a C level fighter... Vanes sucks monkey balls.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Cotto's body looks a little soft to me. Should be interesting to see how he handles the new weight.
SmartyBeardo
Foreman looks cold. not warmed up.
SmartyBeardo
Foreman looks dead.
SmartyBeardo
Stiff.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Nice round for Cotto. He looks quicker than Foreman and is controlling things nicely from the jab. Foreman looks a little stage struck.
SmartyBeardo
Foreman warming up.
SmartyBeardo
2-0 Cotto. Foreman's chin looking like china.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Cotto looks like he is fairly comfortable with Foreman's power. Foreman needs to do les moving and sit down and throw a couple of punches. When he does that he looks OK. Maybe he just wants to take Cotto into the later rounds. Round Cotto.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Cotto's jab looks rock solid. Steward has got him doing the fundamentals well. Cotto looks really patient. Landing well when he catches up with him. Close round could go either way.
SmartyBeardo
2-1 Cotto.

Foreman is beginning to get comfortable.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Manny just asking Cotto to get a little bit busier. Spot on advice, Cotto's gameplan looks good, he just needs to up the tempo a bit more.
SmartyBeardo
2-2.

But cotto looks confident.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Nice round for Foreman, able to land some decent right hands. Is Cotto beginning to fade? Best round of the fighter for either guy. Def. Foreman round.
SmartyBeardo
This is a great fight.
SmartyBeardo
3-2 Cotto.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Close round but I'll go with Cotto for more effective agression and ring generalmanship. Foreman is on his bycycle and trying to win the fight moving backwards. That's a very hard thing to do unles you are on the Mayweather level which Foreman obvioulsy isn't.
D-MARV
Foreman doing a lot of dancing.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I got the fight 59-55 so far. Cotto looks so sharp and his footwork is great so far. The handspeed is still there, and is really bothering Yuri.
SmartyBeardo
Round could go either way.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Cotto round. Foreman backpeddaling and throwing fuck all. Occasionally he tries to stand and trade but he realizes real quicj that that aint gonna work. This is Cotto's fight to lose now. manny looks to have tightened up his technique a lot, although he isn't in with a Pac type fighter so I guess he's gonna look better in this fight.
SmartyBeardo
That sucks
D-MARV
TKO if he can't go on
SmartyBeardo
its over
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Foreman has slipped and hurt his knee real bad. This fight is gonna get stopped. Sad but I think Foreman got saved from a beating.
SmartyBeardo
you gotta love this shit
SmartyBeardo
I call it right now. FOTY so far.
D-MARV
Foreman earns points with me.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Foreman trying to fight on, he's game but this will get stopped soon.
D-MARV
This is some Danny Williams type shit.
SmartyBeardo
This is fuckin amazing.
HaydelHammer
that's what i'm talking about...keep it going.
SmartyBeardo
When you think you've seen it all . . .
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Mercante looked way too hyped up before this fight. Crossing himself and looking up to his dad. He needs to quit being part of the problem. Foreman can't win the fucking fight on one leg. He needs to be sat down for this kinda shit.

D-MARV
This is Crazy.
SmartyBeardo
Unbelievable.
SmartyBeardo
The fighter wants to keep going. This is his moment. Fuck all.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Mercante is pulling some Joe Cortez type shit. Fight over TKO Cotto. I say he does him worse in the rematch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.