Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto Chavez Jr???
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
Thoughts?
salvador
Even at 160 Cotto would abuse him, so it doesn't make much sense to me seeing as how people apparently (based on the number of PPVs Chavez has had) will pay to see Chavez fight anyone - and Arum has tons of Latino fighters to promote on his undercards.

I'm actually curious as to why Arum is putting him in with Duddy.
mexi-cutioner
Personally, I would LOVE to see Cotto smack the shit outta Chavez Jr for 12 rounds, no wait, make that 5 rounds since it probably won't go past the 5th..
D-MARV
Personally, I would like PWill-Chavez Jr. That would put the Mexican hypejob away for good.
Mean Mister Mustard
How is Chavez Jr a hype job? No one is saying he's any good.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (salvador @ Jun 8 2010, 04:16 PM) *
Even at 160 Cotto would abuse him, so it doesn't make much sense to me seeing as how people apparently (based on the number of PPVs Chavez has had) will pay to see Chavez fight anyone - and Arum has tons of Latino fighters to promote on his undercards.

I'm actually curious as to why Arum is putting him in with Duddy.

Unless Roach transfroms Jr overnight(which I highly doubt) Cotto would beat him from pilar to post all night long don't know if he has the power to stop Chavez who's a huge 160lber but he'll beat him down.

As for Chavez/Duddy i don't know what it is is the the hate for Chavez Jr here crazy or do you guys really think Duddy is that much better than him because like i've stated in a previouse post im willing to do a sig bet with anyone who thinks Duddy is gonna beat Chavez.

Chavez maybe bad but Duddy is worser IMO the guy looks like sh*t and will get outworked by Jr.
salvador
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Jun 8 2010, 08:05 PM) *
Unless Roach transfroms Jr overnight(which I highly doubt) Cotto would beat him from pilar to post all night long don't know if he has the power to stop Chavez who's a huge 160lber but he'll beat him down.

As for Chavez/Duddy i don't know what it is is the the hate for Chavez Jr here crazy or do you guys really think Duddy is that much better than him because like i've stated in a previouse post im willing to do a sig bet with anyone who thinks Duddy is gonna beat Chavez.

Chavez maybe bad but Duddy is worser IMO the guy looks like sh*t and will get outworked by Jr.

I don't think Duddy beats Chavez and neither does Arum because he's doing it in San Antonio. My only point is that it's an unusual risk for Chavez because Chavez throws wide as hell punches and Duddy does have some power. It's not like anyone's going to think Chavez is some world beater because he beats Duddy. And Duddy should lose in NYC or Dublin anyway.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (salvador @ Jun 8 2010, 09:19 PM) *
I don't think Duddy beats Chavez and neither does Arum because he's doing it in San Antonio. My only point is that it's an unusual risk for Chavez because Chavez throws wide as hell punches and Duddy does have some power. It's not like anyone's going to think Chavez is some world beater because he beats Duddy. And Duddy should lose in NYC or Dublin anyway.

True Jr throws those wide ass shots but he won't have to worry about Duddy capitalizing on that.

Chavez will get beat once he steps in against a top fighter fortunatly for him Duddy isn't a top fighter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.