Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm going to Miami
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
D-MARV
Alright, I'll be in Miami during the first week of August (right before football Season)...

Where are the hot spots? Eugene, help me out bro.
Snoop
There's some strip club that was mentioned like 10 times the last time someone spoke about Miami.
King Eugene
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 9 2010, 10:08 PM) *
Alright, I'll be in Miami during the first week of August (right before football Season)...

Where are the hot spots? Eugene, help me out bro.

I'm not too familiar with the city but I know quite a bit about south beach. Method lives down there so I'm sure he could fill you in.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 10 2010, 12:57 AM) *
There's some strip club that was mentioned like 10 times the last time someone spoke about Miami.

Tootsies and King of Diamonds are the only strip clubs I visited while down there.
Snoop
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 10 2010, 06:07 AM) *
Tootsies and King of Diamonds are the only strip clubs I visited while down there.

I can't remember the name but it's like a Costco of strip clubs. Even my female friends told me to go if I was ever down there. laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 10 2010, 11:26 PM) *
I can't remember the name but it's like a Costco of strip clubs. Even my female friends told me to go if I was ever down there. laugh.gif

Yep thats Tootsies
Method
...and Tootisies AIN'T in Miami Beach.

Miami's strip clubs suck...compared to Vegas & NY. Lauderdale has a few good ones.

Strangest thing too, cuz Miami has hot ass chicks, and not a good strip club.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.