Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jonnystrainer
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
Here are pictures of my trainer when he trained Manfredy..If it weren't for Manfredy,my trainer would of never started training guys..As crazy as it is,Manfredy was his first guy he trained..He trained em for the Johnny West fight which is why I wanna see it..It's the only time Manfredy KO'd a guy that late in a fight in his whole career..I know someone who saw the fight and they said that the commentators talk about my trainer quite a bit about his corner work and stuff like that..After the fight Manfredy said Buddy McGirt could hold a candle to Giovanni(my trainer)..

There ya go guys,the real Jonnystrainer!!!

In the middle of the ring

in between rounds

another

My trainer getting a hair cut from Manfredy before the fight..hahaha..My trainer says he couldn't believe he let Manfredy do this..

haircut
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 10 2010, 12:44 AM) *
Here are pictures of my trainer when he trained Manfredy..If it weren't for Manfredy,my trainer would of never started training guys..As crazy as it is,Manfredy was his first guy he trained..He trained em for the Johnny West fight which is why I wanna see it..It's the only time Manfredy KO'd a guy that late in a fight in his whole career..I know someone who saw the fight and they said that the commentators talk about my trainer quite a bit about his corner work and stuff like that..After the fight Manfredy said Buddy McGirt could hold a candle to Giovanni(my trainer)..

There ya go guys,the real Jonnystrainer!!!

In the middle of the ring

in between rounds

another

My trainer getting a hair cut from Manfredy before the fight..hahaha..My trainer says he couldn't believe he let Manfredy do this..

haircut

Ha ha Jonny none of those links works. suspicious huh? Doesn't matter though coz I've seen your trainer here posting so it's OK.
JLUVBABY
links arent working mr blaze.....
JonnyBlaze
Had to put it on my photobucket since it wasn't working through someone's facebook account..

JLUVBABY
cool pics of manfredy... i remember when he first really burst on the scene and they where hyping the fight with him and gatti...he was pretty fun to watch... does manfredy still come to the gym?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jun 10 2010, 05:23 PM) *
cool pics of manfredy... i remember when he first really burst on the scene and they where hyping the fight with him and gatti...he was pretty fun to watch... does manfredy still come to the gym?

Manfredy never trained at my gym..I didn't even know my trainer back then..That was a long time ago..I've been with my trainer for only like a year and 3-4 months now..Now you got to see the real Jonnystrainer and in a pic where he was Manfredy's trainer..Like I said,Manfredy is the first guy he ever trained..Manfredy said the only way to not get hit by my trainer is to stand 6 feet away from him..I wish I was around back then..My trainer's ex-gf is the one who took those pics..She's really cool and got to meet some really big guys in the business/game..She's told me a lot of dope stories..
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 10 2010, 07:53 PM) *
Manfredy never trained at my gym..I didn't even know my trainer back then..That was a long time ago..I've been with my trainer for only like a year and 3-4 months now..Now you got to see the real Jonnystrainer and in a pic where he was Manfredy's trainer..Like I said,Manfredy is the first guy he ever trained..Manfredy said the only way to not get hit by my trainer is to stand 6 feet away from him..I wish I was around back then..My trainer's ex-gf is the one who took those pics..She's really cool and got to meet some really big guys in the business/game..She's told me a lot of dope stories..

she told you some good dope stories?... lol... dope as in good or dope as in "high as a kite?"... lol!!!
Lil-lightsout
I like FH's JohnnysTrainer better.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 11 2010, 12:48 AM) *
I like FH's JohnnysTrainer better.

He is goonier/funnier but the real one is the real deal..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jun 10 2010, 11:43 PM) *
she told you some good dope stories?... lol... dope as in good or dope as in "high as a kite?"... lol!!!

haha..Dope as in good..She told me how Doc Nicholson's bro held the bag for my trainer and him and his bro told Doc that my trainer who is 100 lbs lighter than him,that he doesn't hit as hard as my trainer..Doc aka Danell beat John Ruiz and KO'd Jesse Ferguson..He also got KO'd by Tua and Wlad Klitchko..
Spyder
When did your trainer single handedly fight off that asian gang that was bullying the neighborhood?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 11 2010, 02:35 AM) *
When did your trainer single handedly fight off that asian gang that was bullying the neighborhood?

Ask Angel Manfredy
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 10 2010, 03:59 PM) *
Had to put it on my photobucket since it wasn't working through someone's facebook account..

Yep that def. looks like Jonny's trainer in the pic we all know. Just a few years younger. He must have really aged in the last coupla years laugh.gif

What's funny is Jonny saying his previous trainer's didn't know shit compared to this guy, yet if anyone remembers Jonny's post from about 2 years back he was really hyping his trainer at the time hard, saying he's such a knowlegable dude and so on and so forth, and other trainer's don't know shit. Man Jonny sometimes you sound just like Oscar de la Hoya!!
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 11 2010, 07:35 AM) *

King Eugene
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 11 2010, 08:35 AM) *

Great movie if you can stay awake through the first 30-40 minutes of it!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 11 2010, 01:03 AM) *
haha..Dope as in good..She told me how Doc Nicholson's bro held the bag for my trainer and him and his bro told Doc that my trainer who is 100 lbs lighter than him,that he doesn't hit as hard as my trainer..Doc aka Danell beat John Ruiz and KO'd Jesse Ferguson..He also got KO'd by Tua and Wlad Klitchko..

donnell nickelson...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 11 2010, 06:29 AM) *
Yep that def. looks like Jonny's trainer in the pic we all know. Just a few years younger. He must have really aged in the last coupla years laugh.gif

What's funny is Jonny saying his previous trainer's didn't know shit compared to this guy, yet if anyone remembers Jonny's post from about 2 years back he was really hyping his trainer at the time hard, saying he's such a knowlegable dude and so on and so forth, and other trainer's don't know shit. Man Jonny sometimes you sound just like Oscar de la Hoya!!

Didn't know any better if I was hypin him but don't recall doin that..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 11 2010, 09:27 PM) *
Didn't know any better if I was hypin him but don't recall doin that..

I'm just yankin ya chain Blaze.
Spyder
I found this video of Jonny'sTrainer teaching Blaze some defensive techniques...this man is the TRUTH! laugh.gif

Fitz
I was actually watching that dudes videos the other week, lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.