Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oscar De La Hoya's Skip and Fit Video
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Box in Hand
I always thought Oscar was suspect and this further makes me wonder.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...ugNmiCxXN8oZrSo
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 10 2010, 04:30 AM) *
I always thought Oscar was suspect and this further makes me wonder.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...ugNmiCxXN8oZrSo

Fuck suspect, this is tried and convicted material. The part where he says he "loves working with kids" is truly a Michael Jackson moment. I mean dressed like that? Would you trust your kids with Oscar?

The funniest part is that he is promoting a fitness video and he doesn't even look in the best of shape laugh.gif

Oh and the cue card reading is beyond dreadful.
Cyrenn
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 10 2010, 05:50 AM) *
Fuck suspect, this is tried and convicted material. The part where he says he "loves working with kids" is truly a Michael Jackson moment. I mean dressed like that? Would you trust your kids with Oscar?

The funniest part is that he is promoting a fitness video and he doesn't even look in the best of shape laugh.gif

OK! He's a fucking queer! and this proves it:) I mean the whole photos with the fish net stalkings they tried to say there were photoshop I say bullshit because I teach film and graphics especially photoshop:) that shit was legit:) Pac-Man new he had to whoop this shit out of this homo:) because He saw those fish net stalking images on the net. Pac-Man wasn't down with that shit.
lloyd mayflower
That was like an explosion in a cheese factory! Some people will do any old shit for cash!!
GARCIA
Doesn't eveybody use the video to work out?? wink.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 10 2010, 02:18 PM) *
That was like an explosion in a cheese factory! Some people will do any old shit for cash!!

lol.. same thing i was thinking... lol...
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 10 2010, 11:50 AM) *

Pretty much sums it up for me. I wonder if that was the best take and out of how many.
kidbazooka1
Damn that was some gay ass sh*t.
ROLL DEEP
I was just sick in my mouth.
ViperSniper
This is pretty cheesed out..even for 97'!

This was a pretty damn funny video to watch, all that smiling is way too much laugh.gif

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 10 2010, 11:52 PM) *
Pretty much sums it up for me. I wonder if that was the best take and out of how many.

Good point. This was apparently the best take? not_i.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.