Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Chimp actually rapes a frog.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
KENSOFINE
http://videogoneviral.com/2010/06/chimpanz...frog-seriously/

Most disturbing thing I have ever seen.
Snoop
I dunno if it's more disturbing that this video is 2 mins long or that there's a bunch of children giggling in the background like it's a delightful Saturday morning cartoon.
ROLL DEEP
Hahahaha.....that is some funny shit!
lloyd mayflower
Dam Kendo, youv got some fine form for raking up some really twisted shit on the internet. This is one of them situations like where, like the first man who discovered you could milk a cow, what were you doing when you came across frog rape?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 14 2010, 08:39 AM) *
Dam Kendo, youv got some fine form for raking up some really twisted shit on the internet. This is one of them situations like where, like the first man who discovered you could milk a cow, what were you doing when you came across frog rape?

laugh.gif

'Tum-ti-tum...what to do, what to do....**types in 'frog rape' into google** BINGO!'
KENSOFINE
Dont judge me, punks. What I do with frog rape vids is between me, God, my favorite hand towel, and lotion bottle.
D-MARV
LMFAO!!!
Fitz
That's pretty awesome, and that is how you skull fuck/face fuck someone. It's human nature, but the frog seems to have good gag reflex. Not like a lot of the whores you see on throat gaggers, latina abuse, facial abuse and ghetto gaggers etc. That frog took it like a pro

laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 18 2010, 01:59 AM) *
That's pretty awesome, and that is how you skull fuck/face fuck someone. It's human nature, but the frog seems to have good gag reflex. Not like a lot of the whores you see on throat gaggers, latina abuse, facial abuse and ghetto gaggers etc. That frog took it like a pro

laugh.gif

LMFAO. Fitz knows the score.

thumbsup_anim.gif
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 17 2010, 09:59 PM) *

laugh.gif

With me being stereotypically black, I probably would need a giraffe. cool.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jun 18 2010, 11:14 AM) *
With me being stereotypically black, I probably would need a giraffe. cool.gif

Spyder
Damn black guys and their big penis's always looking for giraffes to make 'face love' with...
Fitz
ROLL DEEP
Kensofine is hung like a wasps leg laugh.gif
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jun 18 2010, 01:16 PM) *
Kensofine is hung like a wasps leg laugh.gif

What part of the planet are you on...where its cool and/or funny to visualize in your mind the size of another man's penis, and post your prediction for all the other males to see?

Whats more lame...me having a wasp leg for a penis, or you even caring enough about my penis to formulate an opinion of its size?

Take your time. thumbsup_anim.gif
lloyd mayflower
Hung like a budgies claw
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 20 2010, 03:29 AM) *
Hung like a budgies claw

Haha, nice.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jun 19 2010, 05:35 PM) *
What part of the planet are you on...where its cool and/or funny to visualize in your mind the size of another man's penis, and post your prediction for all the other males to see?

Whats more lame...me having a wasp leg for a penis, or you even caring enough about my penis to formulate an opinion of its size?

Take your time. thumbsup_anim.gif

I'm from England, mate and it's pretty funny to take the piss out of someones small wiener....especially when it hangs like the leg of a wasp.....or like the claw of a budgie.

Giraffes neck? Pffffft, nah.
lloyd mayflower
Like the end of a bookies pen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.