Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradley Cotto???
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
Yes, I know we haven't seen Bradley @ welter but I thought this would be an interesting fight.

Who wins?
Fitz
Gimmick fight. Not interested, don't care.
SmartyBeardo
I'd prefer Bradley v QuackMan
King Eugene
Cotto should shut the door on 147 and stay at 154.

Bradley should be itching to fight Alexander soon and real soon at that.
neophyte7
a guy like Bradely has too much talent and does not bring any money to the table. he has the tools to square off with pac but that would never happen. too much risk and too little reward for pac
Nay_Sayer
Can we get back on topic?
neophyte7
Bradely has the tools... whether or not he could come up to 147 is the question. Pac likes catchweights so maybe he could make something happen. This would atleast be an opponent without a recent loss on his record and riding high in the confidence department... a far cry from the losers pac has been feasting on. Bradely would be a live dog for sure
D-MARV
I don't know where this thread was headed but I would love to see this fight. I think it would be an explosive fight that should provide a lot of fireworks. I'm not to sure who to pick in this one though. Bradley brings a lot of speed and stamina but can be a bit wild at times. Cotto should be able to counter and time Bradley. Great fight in my opinion.
neophyte7
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 18 2010, 08:22 AM) *
I don't know where this thread was headed but I would love to see this fight. I think it would be an explosive fight that should provide a lot of fireworks. I'm not to sure who to pick in this one though. Bradley brings a lot of speed and stamina but can be a bit wild at times. Cotto should be able to counter and time Bradley. Great fight in my opinion.

damned ... too much herb... Bradley is too good for Cotto. Too fast. he is the closest thing to mayweather in the sport. he bludgeons Cotto
Mean Mister Mustard
It would be entertaining but it would be close. People are immediatly ruling out Cotto at their risk. He has one of the best jabs in boxing and can still bang to the body. Don't forget how Bradley was repeatedly tagged with jabs by Holt.
King Eugene
I wouldn't pick Bradley over Cotto. Bradley beat Holt off of activity alone. If Holt could counter and drop Bradley the way he did Cotto would do him even worse.
Lil-lightsout
Tough fight to call. At 147 though, I would favor Bradley slightly cause Cotto should not fight at 147 again IMO.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 18 2010, 06:36 PM) *
I wouldn't pick Bradley over Cotto. Bradley beat Holt off of activity alone. If Holt could counter and drop Bradley the way he did Cotto would do him even worse.

LOL!

Activity alone??? You MEAN SKILL ALONE!!! Big difference.

Holt is way faster than Cotto at this point to and I just do not see Bradley getting caught like that against Cotto. I see Bradley seeing all of Cotto's punches. Bradley's speed beats Cotto at this point, but Cotto would make it interesting.
Hops
Slick, quick, slimy, fighters never bother Cotto. His problems are those fighters who can crack.
Maxy
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 19 2010, 12:53 AM) *
Tough fight to call. At 147 though, I would favor Bradley slightly cause Cotto should not fight at 147 again IMO.

Yeah I agree with that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.