Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 17yr old girl gets punched in the face by cop for jaywalking
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
BGv2.0
As Judge Dredd says...."I am the Law".

You don't touch a cop man.....end of discussion. I would never be foolish enough to even think about it...so this woman gets no pass from me.

That badge and uniform and GUN...SHOULD represent something to every individual.....one of those reprsentations being...."this is somebody I do not fuck with".

It's like if you put the chick in the STAR WARS universe....you don't walk up to a Royal Guard and touch him without being force piked and left on the ground quivering.....the red rodes and long force pike SHOULD tell you to not fuck with him.

There is a deleted scene from Return of the Jedi with a Royal Guard shocking the shit out of a Imperial Officer attempting to go into the Emperor's shuttle without approval and a Royal Guard force pikes the shit out of him.....I would LOVE to see somebody superimpose this chick into that scene and put it on Youtube.....that shit would be funny as hell!
Snoop
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Jun 21 2010, 08:54 PM) *
Maybe the cop would be dead, and maybe he would have shot the next ass who laid their hands on him. dont assume that just because he was alone, that he cant defend himself in a life and death situation . his biggest mistake was trying to take it to easy on the first girl

Well I think I'm arguing that both those outcomes would be bad things, not that he couldn't defend himself.
neophyte7
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 21 2010, 05:24 AM) *
I pretty much already got that when you said that you have a size 15 foot.[/bambam]

LMAO... I did not kick her though. I took off my shoe and gave her a nice wack up side the head... BOOM!!!! Lmao
King Eugene
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...senthal19m.html
A 17-year-old girl apologized to a Seattle police officer Friday, on the same day she was charged with assaulting him in a jaywalking incident that captured national attention.

Angel L. Rosenthal met with the officer, Ian P. Walsh, at a North Seattle community center, in a meeting arranged by James Kelly, president and chief executive officer of the Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle.

"Ms. Rosenthal and Officer Walsh have been in every major media report in the country since their Monday confrontation," Kelly said in a statement describing the meeting.

"At my request, the two met ... just to see if we could calm down a growing volatile situation," he said. "This is the first steps toward reconciliation and healing."

Kelly thanked Rosenthal for her apology and Walsh for accepting it.

King County prosecutors charged Rosenthal in Juvenile Court with third-degree assault, stemming from her confrontation with Walsh on Monday afternoon at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and Rainier Avenue South.

Walsh had attempted to stop a 19-year-old friend of Rosenthal's, Marilyn Ellen Levias, for jaywalking, when Rosenthal intervened.

In a clash caught on videotape, Rosenthal shoved Walsh, who responded by punching her in the face.

In announcing the charging decision, King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg issued a written statement, saying "the law is clear, you can't shove a police officer, period."

Rosenthal, freed from custody Tuesday after an initial court appearance, was scheduled to be arraigned on July 2. If convicted, she faces up to 30 days in detention and one year of probation.

Levias was charged Thursday with obstructing a police officer, a gross misdemeanor, and pleaded not guilty in Seattle Municipal Court.

Walsh remains the subject of an internal investigation by Seattle police regarding his actions, and the incident prompted Interim Seattle Police Chief John Diaz to order a review of training procedures and request immediate recommendations on teaching de-escalation techniques.

After Friday's meeting between Rosenthal and Walsh, Kelly said in his statement that both sides understand the incident remains under investigation.

But Rosenthal "wanted to apologize directly to the officer, and the officer was good enough to meet with her and accept her apology," said Kelly, who earlier this week labeled Walsh's punch an overreaction while also criticizing Rosenthal's behavior.

"This was not about cameras, and charges, and lawsuits and people ... protecting their own turf: this is about two human beings who might offer the rest of us a chance of learning from a situation which could present itself any time in any neighborhood with any one of us," Kelly said in Friday's statement.

Kelly said the job of his organization was to calm "explosive confrontations" and offer "considerate listening to an environment of screaming and yelling."

"Today, I think we accomplished this," Kelly said.

Also present at the meeting were Rich O'Neill, president of the Seattle Police Officer's Guild, Deputy Chief Nick Metz and the Rev. Reggie Witherspoon, pastor of Mount Calvary Christian Center, according to a statement posted Friday on the Police Department's blog.

"I would also like to thank Angel," Diaz said in the statement. "Her willingness to reach out to Officer Walsh shows bravery and maturity. We hope that this meeting will take the focus off the video clip and place it where it belongs, the need for the renewed commitment to a conversation about race and social justice in this city."

Previously, Rosenthal was charged in November with second-degree robbery. According to prosecutors, she punched a 15-year-old boy in the face while she and a group of youths were on their way to a rave in South Seattle Aug. 28. The boy told police that his cellphone and $20 were stolen in the incident.

A 14-year-old boy told police that he was punched in the head and his hat was stolen.

Authorities say the case was dismissed when the boys refused to testify.

In April 2008, Rosenthal was charged with third-degree theft after she allegedly stole a minivan in Tukwila, prosecutors said. Kent police said she used a screwdriver to break the ignition and start the vehicle.

The charge was later amended to theft of a motor vehicle. Rosenthal was given a deferred disposition charges would be dropped if she stayed out of trouble because it was a first-time offense, according to the Prosecutor's Office.
neophyte7
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jun 21 2010, 03:16 PM) *
About seven years ago, in North Minneapolis, an officer fired at a suspect. The bullet deflected off the curb and hit a child. Now this was an accident. The whole community rioted that night, and even tipped over a news truck. They set anything they could on fire, and racial tensions were pretty high. That's the only reason I brought the race card out. The cop did have the right to do what he did, and I mentioned that. The women were acting really stupid, and putting your hands on a cop is a no-no. I'm not saying what the cop did was wrong or too extreme. All I'm saying is, if that shit happened in certain parts of North Minneapolis or other areas, that cop would be dead on the sidewalk. You are all right too, if anybody touches a cop they're getting hit or tazed. All I'm saying is, it's sad that this incident emphasizes stereotypes.

THIS IS NOT THE 60'S AND BLACKS ARE NO MORE CONSCIOUS... THE ONLY things Blacks do is riot on each other. There are no more Black leaders in the streets.. Please riot my ass... these DUMBED DOWN COONS AINT DOING SHIT BUT WATCH ON VIDEO...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Sure they rioted on each other, but it's still a riot in the community. There doesn't need to be violence in the community. If the bullet doesn't deflect off the sidewalk, they probably don't burn the entire block.
Snoop
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 22 2010, 01:02 PM) *
THIS IS NOT THE 60'S AND BLACKS ARE NO MORE CONSCIOUS... THE ONLY things Blacks do is riot on each other. There are no more Black leaders in the streets.. Please riot my ass... these DUMBED DOWN COONS AINT DOING SHIT BUT WATCH ON VIDEO...

Wow. Really man?
neophyte7
You know... It kills me when people suggest that Blacks and people of color in the inner city riot over the shit that took place with that ignorant Black Bitch pushing the cop. Blacks will not riot or take stands on real issues of racial relevance like REPARATIONS... The people involved in the incident are 9/10 ten as dumb and as ignorant on issues of race as a one year old child. It just pisses me off when people throw the race card where it is not relevant. Now a Blackman being dragged to his death on the back of pick up truck is something to be up in arms about, not some ignorant HIP HOP, perm and weave wearing little Bitch who has no respect for rules and law. If that was me I would have let off a left hook behind the right hand whether she was white, black, etc... How dare your ignorant ass push me when I am making an arrest. What if she had went for his gun in the melee and then got her ignorant ass shot? Please RIOTING OVER ignorance is pathetic. Obey the law and don't use Race as an excuse not to. Trust me, if the COP was Black the little bitch would have went even further than just a push because Black women have zero respect for Black men and that stems from their pitiful upbringings and lack of male prescence in their homes. I can dig deeper in analysis yet I think my point has been made.
King Eugene
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 22 2010, 04:53 PM) *
You know... It kills me when people suggest that Blacks and people of color in the inner city riot over the shit that took place with that ignorant Black Bitch pushing the cop. Blacks will not riot or take stands on real issues of racial relevance like REPARATIONS... The people involved in the incident are 9/10 ten as dumb and as ignorant on issues of race as a one year old child. It just pisses me off when people throw the race card where it is not relevant. Now a Blackman being dragged to his death on the back of pick up truck is something to be up in arms about, not some ignorant HIP HOP, perm and weave wearing little Bitch who has no respect for rules and law. If that was me I would have let off a left hook behind the right hand whether she was white, black, etc... How dare your ignorant ass push me when I am making an arrest. What if she had went for his gun in the melee and then got her ignorant ass shot? Please RIOTING OVER ignorance is pathetic. Obey the law and don't use Race as an excuse not to. Trust me, if the COP was Black the little bitch would have went even further than just a push because Black women have zero respect for Black men and that stems from their pitiful upbringings and lack of male prescence in their homes. I can dig deeper in analysis yet I think my point has been made.

Hands down THE most ignorant thing I've read on this board......EVER!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 22 2010, 08:53 PM) *

Nah...tell us how you REALLY feel.
D-MARV
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 22 2010, 09:41 PM) *

Black women love me.
neophyte7
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 22 2010, 09:41 PM) *

Call it what you want to call it... matters not to me what you think... now Dance your jig like Mike Epps... I meant what I said and said what I meant. Add on or move on!!!
neophyte7
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 22 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Nah...tell us how you REALLY feel.

LMAO... General discussion has been fun. Get back you all some other time PEACE
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 22 2010, 01:02 PM) *
these DUMBED DOWN COONS AINT DOING SHIT BUT WATCH ON VIDEO...

Not cool.

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 23 2010, 01:55 AM) *
Black women love me.

Thats cool so long as they ain't white women dawg.
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 22 2010, 10:25 PM) *
Thats cool so long as they ain't white women dawg.

LOL... white women love me more than black women.
Snoop
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 23 2010, 03:05 AM) *
Call it what you want to call it... matters not to me what you think... now Dance your jig like Mike Epps... I meant what I said and said what I meant. Add on or move on!!!

LMAO. WTF? Are you sure you're black?
King Eugene
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 22 2010, 09:55 PM) *
Black women love me.

Love me too!

I think we have our own personal Uncle Ruckus on the boards laugh.gif
The CEO
Ok...this thread was reported to the mods so I'm closing it....

Will leave the Rap thread open...

ATTN: neophyte7

Future slurs or controversial discourse will result in a suspension or a ban...there's a right and a wrong way to talk about this issue...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.