Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vitali Klitchko vs. Valuev
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
I know we've all talked about a Klitchko fighting Valuev..How do ya see it playin out??
King Eugene
I honestly think Vitali lands one of those right hands late in the fight after wearing Valuev down. Vitali usually keeps is distance by jabbing and leaning back because no one can reach him. I wonder how he'll defend in this fight because Valuev is just as long.
Box in Hand
I'd rather watch 2 pigs fuck than to watch this circus act. Haye or no one Klitchkos.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 18 2010, 09:12 PM) *
I'd rather watch 2 pigs fuck than to watch this circus act. Haye or no one Klitchkos.

Last I checked, Wlad bitched slapped Haye publicly.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 18 2010, 09:24 PM) *

Yup..It's Haye who needs to step up,not the Klitchkos..The Klitchkos are fighting everyone put infront of them..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 18 2010, 09:12 PM) *
I'd rather watch 2 pigs fuck than to watch this circus act.

Co-sign. I'd still prefer Toney to Valuev just for the entertainment factor. Or Tua or even Shannon Briggs. Valuev has got to be the most boring option available.

I won't blame them for Haye as he's the one who seems to be backing out, but the 3 guys I've just mentioned have to be more fun options than the giant.
JLUVBABY
i think it would be interesting to see how vitali deals with a fighter bigger than he and if valuev can keep that jab on vitali it might be interesting.. no way a i picking valuev but it would be fun to watch if fr nothing else watching valuevs big primo carnera ass get knocked out... lol...
JLUVBABY
haye seems to want no parts of the klits... word is after audley harrison his team is looking at derrick rossy...
Lil-lightsout
I would bet my house on this fight! There is absolutely no freaking way Valuev could beat Vitali. None what so ever. There is a better chance of me banging my girl in my sig. Valuev is absolute garbage, and I would seriously not mind seeing this fight only to see the giant farce get hammered to the canvas by a skilled heavyweight.

Maybe Blaze can teach Valuev how to parry Klit's jab to a win. laugh.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 19 2010, 12:41 AM) *
I would bet my house on this fight! There is absolutely no freaking way Valuev could beat Vitali. None what so ever. There is a better chance of me banging my girl in my sig. Valuev is absolute garbage, and I would seriously not mind seeing this fight only to see the giant farce get hammered to the canvas by a skilled heavyweight.

Maybe Blaze can teach Valuev how to parry Klit's jab to a win. laugh.gif

Wait a damned minute! That's not the hairy dude from last month, shaved?
Box in Hand
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 18 2010, 09:24 PM) *

Yup you're right but that doesn't change the fact that this fight is alll wrooong for my vision.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 19 2010, 01:20 AM) *
Yup you're right but that doesn't change the fact that this fight is alll wrooong for my vision.

What fight is right besides Wlad v Vitali?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 19 2010, 02:20 AM) *
Wait a damned minute! That's not the hairy dude from last month, shaved?

laugh.gif and NO!!!

AND please stop reminding me and everyone else about him. Let's all just move on and forget about... what were we just talking about??? Thank-you.
Maxy
This is as easy at it can get for Vitali. Maybe he'll do the usual jab, jab, jab stuff but sooner or later he's going to land a peach of a right hand and Valuev will topple like a felled oak tree. It will be entertaining to see such a huge man hit the floor. For that reason I'll watch this fight.
Big Slim Sweet
TIMMMMMMBERRRRRRRR

I see this fight like Maxy. At some point late, Vitali catches this beast with an overhand right and chops him down.

It could look like a bigger, slower, infinitely more boring version of Bowe-Gonzalez, for those who remember that beat down.
d843
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 18 2010, 08:43 PM) *
I know we've all talked about a Klitchko fighting Valuev..How do ya see it playin out??
This fight has chicken dance written all over it!KLITSCHKO BY FUNNY AS HELL KO!
Hittman25
i agree this is kind of a silly fight... i mean valveu or watever matches reach and height but not in skill vtali will make it got at least ten before dropping the ax on another victim....heavyweights depress me
Nay_Sayer
I think Valuev's long jab gives the older Klit some problems.
GARCIA
Boooooo! Nobody wants to see Valuev, he's boring.
I say Klitchko Vs. Toney, or even Tua.. wink.gif
tottenham19
It will be funny seeing Vitali KO Valuev.
BGv2.0
I really see this as Valuev cashing in his chips and calling it a day.

The guy suffers from Acromegaly....which NEVER gets better with age. It's the reason for his measured opposition, time between bouts, etc.

He wants one big last pay day before hanging them up. He desrves it....other than height he has very little skill and actually achieved more than he ever should have in the sport. He was a weak champion during a weak HW era...his sheer size was the only interesting aspect of any of his fights.

All that being said....I think , that despite all that....he actually stays in the whole fight with Vitali and losses a UD.

I don't see Vitali KOing this monster. Vitali has looked less than steller to me in his last few fights....he looks slow and old...because he is.

This will be an instance where he is in with a guy that is actually bigger than he is.....

We all know how much respect both Klits give to their opposition...opposition that is usually smaller and less talented...so you can imagine the level of respect Vitali is going to give to a guy that has the physical advantage.

It will be a BORING jab fest that Vitali will win.

The Germans will sprout a huge boner for this while the rest of the world ignores it.

Gotta love Klitchko "dominance".....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jun 21 2010, 03:04 PM) *

The guy suffers from Acromegaly....which NEVER gets better with age. It's the reason for his measured opposition, time between bouts, etc.

He wants one big last pay day before hanging them up. He desrves it....other than height he has very little skill and actually achieved more than he ever should have in the sport. He was a weak champion during a weak HW era...his sheer size was the only interesting aspect of any of his fights.

All that being said....I think , that despite all that....he actually stays in the whole fight with Vitali and losses a UD.

I don't see Vitali KOing this monster. Vitali has looked less than steller to me in his last few fights....he looks slow and old...because he is.

This will be an instance where he is in with a guy that is actually bigger than he is.....

We all know how much respect both Klits give to their opposition...opposition that is usually smaller and less talented...so you can imagine the level of respect Vitali is going to give to a guy that has the physical advantage.

The Germans will sprout a huge boner for this while the rest of the world ignores it.

great points.. lol..
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jun 21 2010, 04:04 PM) *

Great post.

Although it would be strange and a little funny to see Valuev be KO'd, I hope it doesn't happen as I actually have a lot of respect for him.

I know a lot of people hate him as he's boring - and I too would love to see someone that big just get in the ring and start swinging - but he's never really done anything wrong or acted like a dickhead.

Like BG said, Vitali will probably win a UD.

Jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, for 12 rounds.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 21 2010, 09:06 PM) *
It would be nice if Valuev came in branches blazing, do or die.

he'd probably have a chance if he fought vitali like that... i think he should take the 1.5 million being offered and give it his best shot...
BGv2.0
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jun 21 2010, 03:54 PM) *
- but he's never really done anything wrong or acted like a dickhead

You forgot he beat up an elderly security guard about 3 years ago....

I blame the Acromegaly......."Acromegaly......ACRO-MEGALY.....the accent is on meg....it means he got bigger before he died"-Basket Case II.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jun 22 2010, 03:07 AM) *
You forgot he beat up an elderly security guard about 3 years ago....

Oh, yeah!

DIE, VALUEV, DIE, DIE, DIE! laugh.gif
Run and Gun Game Calls
Personally I think this will be exciting to watch. The last real big heavyweight we saw Vitali in with was lennox lewis, and although vitali lost due to cuts, it was exciting as hell to watch.. I dont think valuev has any talent at all, he is just big. It to me would be a chance for a big man like vitali to fight a smaller fighters game, Head and body movement with combinations.

I dont believe the jab fest would happen, due to Valuevs size. I think vitali puts him away in 5 rounds with a brutal ko stoppage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.