Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow so this is where BT forums went to
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Run and Gun Game Calls
I was offline for a few months while the baby was born and bt forums were gone when i came back.

So spent a few years just reading the bt page.

Then stumbled upon the forum.

Well I Finally found home. For all the old faces, whats up? And to the new ones, suck it........

lol joking

Good to be home
STEVENSKI
Welcome back Run. Some oldies left & some newer faces but you will find that we are P4P the most knowledgable posters out there once you get past the bullshit.
Mean Mister Mustard
Welcome back.
Spyder
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 20 2010, 09:13 AM) *
Welcome back Run. Some oldies left & some newer faces but you will find that we are P4P the most knowledgable posters out there once you get past the bullshit.

What bullshit are you talking about you Aussie prick?!

laugh.gif
ROLL DEEP
I was trying to think which fighter raggc used to nut hug - and then I saw his avatar, haha.
Run and Gun Game Calls
Lol Rjj is the most amazing and gifted fighter i ever saw in my lifetime, thats not saying he is the best boxer. his gifts and skills just allowed him to do things others cant do

BigG
Yo run and gun game calls..what up!
Run and Gun Game Calls
BigG "AKA" Big George.....Whats up buddy, long time no see.

Just gonna start driving the manny pac man support team...lol

Not that I think he will beat Mayweather, I just dislike Mayweather.

best of all time my ass. Grow up little boy floyd
thehype
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Jun 20 2010, 05:28 AM) *
So spent a few years just reading the bt page.

Wow...what was that like to watch it get worse and worse firsthand?

laugh.gif

Welcome home Run and Gun.
Warlord
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 1 2010, 01:02 AM) *
Wow...what was that like to watch it get worse and worse firsthand?

laugh.gif

Welcome home Run and Gun.

Seriously.

I never even read the front page when these forums were a part of btalk. Just the same shit over and over. "B. Artest" or whatever the fuck his name is telling guys like Monte Barrett "I know your advisor would love to make that fight."

Fuck that shit.

Not trying to swing from anyone's nuts here, but Percy's got MMA on lockdown here. He's the only one consistently dropping good interviews with fighters I'm interested in hearing from.
AKay
^^Amen
Will
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.