Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFL Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
Just a few things about this upcoming season...

AFC

TEAM TO Watch: New York Jets

Call me Crazy but I think Tomlinson has plenty left in the tank. He brings experience to a very young backfield and can provide the Jets with "Big Play" capability. Holmes is also a key addition to the Jet's offense and will provide Sanchez with Explosion at the wide out position. After he serves his suspension I expect the Jet's to have one of the top offenses in the league. Look for Sanchez to push for MVP honors.

Defensively, The Jets have brought in Cromartie and together with Revis, they make up the best set of corners in the NFL. Bart Scott will be the leader of this defense that I would rank Above average. Going into the season, This is the Best Jet team I've seen.

NFC

Team to Watch: Dallas Cowboys

I know many people here will question this but I have to tell that I like what Dallas has done in the past few months. They replace an aging Flozell Adams with a much younger Alex Barron. They resigned Miles Austin and got a steal in Dez Bryant. Jay Ratliff has emerged as one of the the premiere Defensive lineman in the NFL and along with Demarcus Ware, the Cowboys are loaded along the defensive front. There is still some answers that need to be addressed in the secondary but I believe that the young and talented crew has picked up some valuable experience last year and will only get better.

My Early Super Bowl prediction... Cowboys Vs Jets.
The Original MrFactor
Falcons are going 16-0 in the regular season. They will spank the Jets in the superbowl... 24-10
JD
LOL...I got the copyright on the NFL threads in General. We are almost there...the new one starts on the same date every year.

You thieving mofo!

Side note...please do not allow this thread to prevent you from sending the Jets some strong karma.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.