Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who will be the last poster in the Smarty Beardo v. Warlord battle in Smacktalk??
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
rusty_trombone
So since neither party seems to want to quit, who do you think will have the last word. If you haven't read it, it's worth checking out: http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...mp;#entry491172

they both say they care less than the other one about the battle, so it's a tough choice, i think warlord will tire first though.
Snoop
LOL. I can't believe this thread was actually made, though after catching myself up on the battle, it's well justified. Warlord came out strong, putting Beardo against the ropes, but Beardo weathered the storm and called him out on some contradictions. Both are back in the middle of the ring trading shots now. I can't call it really. It'll probably end up going as long as the John Isner and Nicolas Mahut match at Wimbledon.
King Eugene
Damn didn't even know the thread was moved. I got some catching up to do.
Method
Ahahhaha...love me some Warlord!
lloyd mayflower
Interesting turn of events now over there since the Conscience has returned into the mix. We now have triple threat.

On an unrelated note. Rusty, could you please add me to your Margarito hate wagon, as I hate that bastard.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 25 2010, 10:07 AM) *
Interesting turn of events now over there since the Conscience has returned into the mix. We now have triple threat.

On an unrelated note. Rusty, could you please add me to your Margarito hate wagon, as I hate that bastard.

yeah, no problem lloyd. I didn't take into account The Conscience getting back into the fold, he said he does not want to stoop down to ebattle level anymore, you know, trying to be a good baby's daddy or something. I think he'll stay out of the mix in general.

wow, this is almost a dead heat also, beardo has the last post as of now, but who knows........
Warlord
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 25 2010, 09:01 AM) *

You're still undisputed, brother, I'm just holding it down during your hiatus. laugh.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 25 2010, 10:01 AM) *

I bet you do, you silly philly peace of cheese steak eating jebroni!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 25 2010, 09:19 PM) *
I bet you do, you silly philly peace of cheese steak eating jebroni!

Seeing such stupidity out of you immediately brings this quote to mind:

"You don't wanna play with Rowdy like this, he's gonna give you a real ass ripping."

Have you forgotten the whipping you took in that financial advice thread, Ely? You seriously wanna go for round two?

You're dumber than I thought. And believe me, I wasn't thinking too highly of you to begin with.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 01:56 AM) *
Seeing such stupidity out of you immediately brings this quote to mind:

"You don't wanna play with Rowdy like this, he's gonna give you a real ass ripping."

Have you forgotten the whipping you took in that financial advice thread, Ely? You seriously wanna go for round two?

You're dumber than I thought. And believe me, I wasn't thinking too highly of you to begin with.

Put you clown shoes on BOY! You post are stale, I think Smarty has worn you down because the shit that have been posting late is just garbage. Entertain me, DAMN IT!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:19 AM) *
Put you clown shoes on BOY! You post are stale, I think Smarty has worn you down because the shit that have been posting late is just garbage. Entertain me, DAMN IT!

What a travesty of the English language, lol. laugh.gif What a fucking train wreck! Was I really supposed to understand that? laugh.gif

Goddamn son, that's embarrassing. Spell-check, mother fucker! Spell-check!
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 10:59 PM) *
What a travesty of the English language, lol. laugh.gif What a fucking train wreck! Was I really supposed to understand that? laugh.gif

Goddamn son, that's embarrassing. Spell-check, mother fucker! Spell-check!

That is when your know that you have nothing, I MEAN nothing left...................Spell Check? Really Nigglett?
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:10 PM) *
That is when your know that you have nothing, I MEAN nothing left...................Spell Check? Really Nigglett?

Haha, the irony.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 11:16 PM) *
Haha, the irony.

I liked you better when you had the demon monkey man as your avatar. Now, you are just BLAH!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:25 PM) *
I liked you better when you had the demon monkey man as your avatar. Now, you are just BLAH!

Hey, can you stop gargling my nuts? I'm trying to do a fucking round-by-round in the MMA section, I don't have time to try and decipher your infantile retardese into English right now.

Just gimme a minute, okay? I promise, you'll have plenty of time to gargle my nutsack after the fight. Damn, you're getting selfish with my time, ain't you? Fucking bitch.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 11:28 PM) *
Hey, can you stop gargling my nuts? I'm trying to do a fucking round-by-round in the MMA section, I don't have time to try and decipher your infantile retardese into English right now.

Just gimme a minute, okay? I promise, you'll have plenty of time to gargle my nutsack after the fight. Damn, you're getting selfish with my time, ain't you? Fucking bitch.

Stop using my shit, faggot. If you are going to play this game at least......At the very least be orignal, ass clown! Fuck you and your round by round, straight up. You play my game and that's how you play it. Got it.................. Good, now respond to this and make me laugh.
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:34 PM) *
Stop using my shit, faggot.

Stop using your shit? I'm sorry, did I have atrocious grammar and spelling littered throughout a lame-as-fuck, nonsensical reply? If so, my apologies, because that is indeed your shit.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 11:39 PM) *
Stop using your shit? I'm sorry, did I have atrocious grammar and spelling littered throughout a lame-as-fuck, nonsensical reply? If so, my apologies, because that is indeed your shit.

Stop trying to be something you are definitely not, zipper head lover. Get in the slums, monkey............. Jump around and do some tricks for me............You know you want to!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:46 PM) *
Stop trying to be something you are definitely not, zipper head lover. Get in the slums, monkey............. Jump around and do some tricks for me............You know you want to!

Dude, go spend some time with your kids. Really. This shit is getting sad. Be a father, okay? Wasting all your time on this bullshit, and for what? Seriously. Your kids deserve something better. So become that better thing. Wasting your time here, man, you can't win. Let it go. Swallowing your pride and vomiting it up again is the only thing you've got coming when you come at me with the weakness that constitutes your soul.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 27 2010, 12:02 AM) *
Dude, go spend some time with your kids. Really. This shit is getting sad. Be a father, okay? Wasting all your time on this bullshit, and for what? Seriously. Your kids deserve something better. So become that better thing. Wasting your time here, man, you can't win. Let it go. Swallowing your pride and vomiting it up again is the only thing you've got coming when you come at me with the weakness that constitutes your soul.

Why in God's green Earth are you worrying about my kids? Trust me when I tell you that they would be the first to to tell you to STFU, monkey. LOL

You are talking about wins and loses, like any thing of this shit is tangible, monkey!

Isn't it like 3 O'clock in the afternoon in China? Do you have have a slant eyed bitch to talk to right now? It really wouldn't surprise me if you didn't, monkey!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 27 2010, 12:29 AM) *
Why in God's green Earth are you worrying about my kids?

Someone's got to, faggot. It's obvious you've got more important things going on in your life right now. Like getting embarrassed over the internet.

Trust me when I tell you that they would be the first to to tell you to STFU, monkey. LOL

I'm sure they would, and it would be a direct testament to their parenting. Or lack thereof.

You are talking about wins and loses, like any thing of this shit is tangible, monkey!

And you keep showing up to get your daily dose of insult, so apparently, this shit does matter to you.

Isn't it like 3 O'clock in the afternoon in China?

12:29 pm, fucktard. They've got websites to calculate that shit for you. Surely you are capable of doing a simple web search beforehand, aren't you?

Do you have have a slant eyed bitch to talk to right now? It really wouldn't surprise me if you didn't, monkey!

You know, for a guy that goes reporting racially sensitive posts, you seem to be offering up a heaping helping of them yourself.

Calling people "Niggletts" and referring to Asians as "slant-eyed?" Come on man, that shit isn't necessary, and reeks of desperation on your part.
Douchebag

Someone's got to, fagot. It's obvious you've got more important things going on in your life right now. Like getting embarrassed over the INTERNET

Stop it!

I'm sure they would, and it would be a direct testament to their parenting. Or lack thereof.

You are being pathetic!

And you keep showing up to get your daily dose of insult, so apparently, this shit does matter to you

Just because I don't obsess with this shit clown shit, doesn't mean I don't do it better then your monkey ass.

12:29 pm, fucked. They've got websites to calculate that shit for you. Surely you are capable of doing a simple web search beforehand, aren't you?

It's just not that important for me to look up the time where the monkey's live.

You know, for a guy that goes reporting racially sensitive posts, you seem to be offering up a heaping helping of them yourself

So now you are a member of the NAACP?

Calling people "Niggled" and referring to Asians as "slant-eyed?" Come on man, that shit isn't necessary, and reeks of desperation on your part.

All of a sudden you are so sensitive, fuck out of here, monkey! You hate me, I hate you, stop trying to hide behind the bitch shit!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 27 2010, 12:54 AM) *
All of a sudden you are so sensitive, fuck out of here, monkey! You hate me, I hate you, stop trying to hide behind the bitch shit!

I'm not hiding behind shit, Ely. Just calling you out on your hypocrisy. Hypocrites are the worst kind of scum on the planet.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 27 2010, 01:01 AM) *
I'm not hiding behind shit, Ely. Just calling you out on your hypocrisy. Hypocrites are the worst kind of scum on the planet.

Stop trying to be something you are not, monkey! Jump around, do some back flips, something, you fucking hypocrite!
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 27 2010, 01:04 AM) *
You fucking hypocrite!

laugh.gif Wow, you really worked hard to come up with that one didn't you?
Douchebag
Douchebag
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 27 2010, 01:06 AM) *
laugh.gif Wow, you really worked hard to come up with that one didn't you?

Now is the time when you type something up in Latin.....Yawn!

I said entertain me.................You are definitely not living up to your expectations. Post a funny pic, a good monologue, something.
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 27 2010, 01:10 AM) *
Now is the time when you type something up in Latin.....Yawn!

I said entertain me.................You are definitely not living up to your expectations. Post a funny pic, a good monologue, something.

Wow, it only took you three tries to get that one submitted. Great job!
Douchebag
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 27 2010, 01:14 AM) *
Wow, it only took you three tries to get that one submitted. Great job!

Okay, lets play who get's the last word in.

You are ready end it all today................... all you have left is to put the gun to your head with Method right next to you, so can fufill the your last wish.

To have a man die on top you.
Warlord
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 27 2010, 12:23 AM) *
Okay, lets play who get's the last word in.

Hasn't that been your game since the beginning? Or do you genuinely like the taste of my testicles in your mouth?
Method
Eh, Papa John, I'm gonna say this one time...keep my name out of your mouth.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 27 2010, 05:23 PM) *
Eh, Papa John, I'm gonna say this one time...keep my name out of your mouth.

Say what you got to say, homeboy! It's like that......
Snoop
LMFAO! Did ya'll just change The Conscience's username to Douchebag? That's fucked up.

laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 28 2010, 07:32 PM) *
LMFAO! Did ya'll just change The Conscience's username to Douchebag? That's fucked up.

laugh.gif

that's pretty damn funny...he just kept poking the bear with a stick.
Warlord
I tried to warn the guy. laugh.gif Jeez, some people never learn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.