Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Pittsburg kid?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Run and Gun Game Calls
Anyone heard anything from Paul Spadafora? Is he trying to come back? If so how has he looked?

I know he couldnt break an egg, but i kinda liked watching him fight
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I just read on fightnews that he's apparantely set to fight Erik Morales this fall. I haven't seen him fight since 03, so I have no idea if he can beat this version of Morales even.
neophyte7
Spadafora shot his girl in the chest or something to that effect... seriously this guy was pretty good. I am still baffled as to what people were watching in the taped sparring session between he and mayweather as it was alleged he whipped mayweather's ass LMAO--- neither guy did shit to the other and it was uneventful... if Mayweather had shot his girlfriend would his career be over?

Erik Morales? at what weight? 140?if so this is interesting because barrera is fighting at 140 now too AND LOOKEED pretty good on the Duddy Chavez undercard. Zab Judah should look to get in with one of these guys at 140 Spad, Morales, or barrera
Run and Gun Game Calls
I just wonder what spaddy lost while locked up, you cant take that much time off without it taking a toll
D-MARV
Spadafora shot his girlfriend in the chest and he's fighting again? Fuck Him!

They should throw him in there with James Kirkland so Kirkland can make him his bitch.
Run and Gun Game Calls
I Hear ya D-Marv, I dont care for spaddy as a person, I think he is a head case. But as far as fighting goes, the man did his time
lloyd mayflower
I read that Morales is fighting Willie Limond. Know nothing of Spadafora, nor do I care since it seems he is a scumbag
D-MARV
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Jul 1 2010, 05:33 PM) *
I Hear ya D-Marv, I dont care for spaddy as a person, I think he is a head case. But as far as fighting goes, the man did his time

Time my ass... He shot a pregnant lady. That scumbag deserves to be someone's bitch in prison. There's people on this board who don't EVER want to see Margarito get his boxing license but we license pieces of shit like this? Fuck Him! I hope he gets Hatton'd.
lloyd mayflower
Well Hatotn is probably down the pub right now drinking and playing darts, so id say your wrong there DMARV, whatever you consider getting Hatton'd to be, id say he deserves something far far worse
D-MARV
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 1 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Well Hatotn is probably down the pub right now drinking and playing darts, so id say your wrong there DMARV, whatever you consider getting Hatton'd to be, id say he deserves something far far worse

I was actually referring to Spadafora laying flat on his back twitching, while his family sit in the front row in tears hoping that he's still alive. But you're right, he deserves far worst than that. In the words of my man Stevenski, I hope something gets snapped and he gets carried away on a stretcher. I would love nothing more than to see this little bitch lay motionless on the canvas. I don't wish death on him because that would be to easy.
Lil-lightsout
I hope Paul can make the most of his second chance, he truly deserves it. He is a great guy with good skills and should be allowed to fight again. I wish him a successful return and to make loads of money. One or two good wins also I would place him above Floyd to in P4P status cause of the ass whipping he gave Floyd, which proves he is superior to Fraud "the woman beater" in the ring.
D-MARV
Margarito should be allowed to fight Spadafora with the illegal wraps.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 1 2010, 04:43 PM) *
Time my ass... He shot a pregnant lady. That scumbag deserves to be someone's bitch in prison. There's people on this board who don't EVER want to see Margarito get his boxing license but we license pieces of shit like this? Fuck Him! I hope he gets Hatton'd.

Hatton'd or Oscar'd
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 2 2010, 04:06 AM) *
Hatton'd or Oscar'd

My coined phrased laugh.gif Hatton'd is worse although Oscar'd is more painful.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 2 2010, 03:40 AM) *

hahaha..I remember you always sayin Oscar'd..Both are very bad..
D-MARV
I think "Hatton'd" is more dramatic.
Fitz
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 2 2010, 06:40 PM) *

Almost as bad as Jones'd.

Knocked out cold and motionless for several minutes, by an extremely great journeyman.

D-MARV
Hatton'd sounds better.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 2 2010, 08:19 AM) *
Hatton'd sounds better.

I like Oscar'd..If you didn't know the KO's looked like and just went by the names,I'd go with Oscar'd..
D-MARV
"Oscar'd" sounds too much like an award.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 2 2010, 08:37 PM) *
"Oscar'd" sounds too much like an award.

hahaha..Never had thought of it like that..You have a good point but I still like Oscar'd more..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.