Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Soto to defend WBC title vs. Barrera
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
I think Soto will win a UD but it will be a GREAT fight.
JLUVBABY
i thought diaz deserved that win in dallas vs sotto...
tottenham19
Soto by UD.
Mean Mister Mustard
If Barerra shows up in good condition he could give Soto major problems. Barerra is a smart guy and he must know that Soto doesn't like chasing guys down, when he does so he seems lost. Soto at this point is younger and I expect his advantages in speed and power to win the fight but you never know; Barerra might make it close enough to steal.
lloyd mayflower
Am I the only one that thinks this is a bit of a joke? I thought it was a bit of a joke when Khan fought him, this is worse. I love Barrera, but this is ridiculous
Snoop
Why is Barrera getting a title shot again?
Mean Mister Mustard
Because he's a big name and for some uknown godamn reason Arum keeps giving Soto fights that do little to enhance his profile. Even though Barerra is a name it won't help his career that much. Then again I don't know squat about promoting.
kidbazooka1
Barrera is done but just like other past greats he doesn't realize it. Soto will finish him and retire him for good.
Jack 1000
Barrera's at least five years past his time. Soto by an easy UD. What a fight this would have been if Barrera was younger!

Jack

neophyte7
Barerra looked pretty good to me last week... He did not get hit that much and looked pretty sharp...
Jack 1000
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 3 2010, 03:43 PM) *
Barerra looked pretty good to me last week... He did not get hit that much and looked pretty sharp...

That could help him. I'll still take Soto by a fairly easy UD.

Jack
D-MARV
I think Soto grinds him down. Competitive but unanimous decision.
Fitz
Soto beats him easily.
JD
I kinda see Barrera getting worked.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 1 2010, 04:06 PM) *
Why is Barrera getting a title shot again?

Just what I was thinking..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.