Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV:10PM(ET), 9PM(CT), 7PM (PT) Lesnar vs. Carwin
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all on-going action and post-fight reactions to tonight's UFC PPV card.

Jack

Administrator
The CEO
BIG BOYYYYS...

Lesnar at -140 is temptin' the Hell outta me...Carwin is a little better than even money at +110...

Carwin is 35 and had to cut weight...Lesnar is 32, didn't have to cut, and looked in tip top at the weigh in...

Gotta take The Corruption/Politics Factor into account...and that is, that a Lesnar win is better for Dana White.

Hope it delivers..
Warlord
Stephan Bonnar gets the win over Krzysztof Soszynski
Warlord
Chris Lytle vs. Matt Brown up next, I believe.
Warlord
Anybody else checking this shit out?
Warlord
I've got Brown, Leben, and Carwin winning tonight. Leben fought only 2 weeks ago, but I think he takes it if he can stay off his back.
Warlord
Good first round. Lytle had the heavier hands and landed some good shots, Brown was the more technical of the two, and was all over the map. Punches, kicks, sub attempts. I'll give RD 1 to Brown, but it was close.
Warlord
WOW, Lytle WTF? A mounted triangle? Submission of the night right there.
Warlord
Lytle agrees with me, said he calls that move "Submission of the night." laugh.gif
Warlord
Akiyama / Leben up next. Wish it was still Silva in the main event, but Leben is a good replacement. Tough fighter, balls to the wall, cocky. Hope he puts up a good fight. Got him on tap to pull off the upset.
Warlord
Haven't heard it mentioned yet, but Akiyama was training for Silva, an orthodox style. Leben is a southpaw. Will it make a difference? Guess we'll find out.
Warlord
Hahaha, Sexyama definitely wins the walk-out war. What a great song. laugh.gif Almost Genki Sudo-like.
The CEO
Merged this with the pinned topic for the event, Warlord...

I refuse to give that douche, White, a dime after his latest antics...so your updates are appreciated...
Warlord
Damn, these fans suck. Why boo Sexyama?
Warlord
Leben kicked in the nuts, getting a breather. Stupid fans chanting USA!
Warlord
Leben going for an armbar? laugh.gif What next, Fedor getting triangled? Oh wait....
Warlord
Sexyama going for his own armbar / mounted triangle. WOW! What's going on tonight? laugh.gif
Warlord
Eugene you watching this? Some people having trouble seeing this tonight.
Warlord
Close first round, maybe Sexyama stole it at the end with the takedown.
Warlord
Leben's eating some fucking shots.
The CEO
Leben lookin' good for bein' Leben...
Warlord
GREAT fucking fight. Both men EATING fucking shots. I give Lebenthe 2nd for the shots he landed at the end. WOW. Great fight.
Warlord
Leben grinning.
The CEO
I must be on a 3, 4 minute lag...damn good fight...Theater of The Extremely Unexpected...lol
Warlord
Stupid fans booing. this is a great fight.
Warlord
Leben WINS by SUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warlord
I called that shit too! laugh.gif
Warlord
Leben by triangle? WOW!!!!
Warlord
Leben / Wanderlei next? Leben wants it.
The CEO
Jesus Christ!...Leben with the performance of his LIFE....WOW.

The way he was outworkin' him off his back...GREAT work by Leben.
Warlord
Sexyama exhausted, but a class act.
Warlord
Agree CEO, Leben was great off his back. And the fucked up thing is that he probably would've still lost a UD if he hadn't of sunk in that triangle, due to the shitty ass judges calling these fights.
Warlord
big boys up next. Holyfield in the audience? Could he be thinking about going to MMA next? laugh.gif You never fucking know these days.
Warlord
'Bout to see Lesnar get his big ass laid out cold!
The CEO
They didn't even mention Super Judah...he was sittin' behind Holyfield...lol

Leben totally deserved that win without the last minute Sub....

Carwin BETTER knock Lesnar out, or he will be in a world of Pain...lol
Warlord
Don't blink, boys, this shit ain't going 5 rounds.
Warlord
I don't think Lesnar can handle Carwin's power. I've never even seen Carwin land a punch he loaded up on. He's been ko'ing guys whit short ass punches.

Getting hyped up.
D-MARV
Im kinda hyped myself. I must be feenin
D-MARV
Why don't you guys jump in the chat?
The CEO
Lesnar took a BEATING in the 1st round...but recovered at the end....

Carwin has the Champion level composure I didn't think he had...but he threw so many punches, he may be gassed...
Warlord
WOW!!! Now Lesnar taps out Shane Carwin? What a fucking crazy night. laugh.gif
Warlord
Carwin must've been GASSED. Wow. He didn't even fight that shit.
The CEO
but Lesnar is the GREATER Champion....HOLY SHIT!

He took a fucking SHELLACKING and came back to SUB Carwin??

laugh.gif

Insane shit.
Mean Mister Mustard
I still think Fedor can beat him. Yes Carwin is stronger and a heavier puncher but he shot his load in the first round, Fedor would have kept it cool and you know he can't pull off a triangle choke.
The CEO
LMAO...Lesnar said he rope a doped him...

Amazing...

Carwin very gracious...he has my approval now...

thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
Good fight.

Fedor beats BOTH.
Warlord
Wowzers. What can "Pillow hands" Valesquez do? Nothing. Lesnar, I think, has got this division on lockdown at this point. Junior Dos Santos might be the last real challenge Brock Lesnar has left in the UFC.
PR316
^^^^Fedor??
Warlord
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jul 3 2010, 11:23 PM) *
I still think Fedor can beat him. Yes Carwin is stronger and a heavier puncher but he shot his load in the first round, Fedor would have kept it cool and you know he can't pull off a triangle choke.

I think Fedor and Overeem both could give Lesnar trouble, but there's slim chance either of those fights ever happen.

As I said before, Dos Santos might be the last real threat to Lesnar in the UFC at this point. Lesnar will wipe his ass with Cain Velasquez.
Warlord
Leben / Akiyama was fight of the night, as far as I'm concerned. The main event was a little bit of a letdown for me. I hate to see fights finish because a guy gasses out early.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.